Primaries shakeup

RegularJohn

With all due respect, you’ve had 4 fights in this game so far and are 2-2. You haven’t even seen the options VIP gives you and you are here to tell everyone how this game works? Am I missing something here?

With all due respect and I do mean with all due respect, I have seen the options VIP gives you. Don't assume you know anything about me. I have done the reading of page, after page, after pager, after page on the forums to see how the game works. So I have a good grasp on how the game works. Also I've done game design and have been a top 100 world ranked player in over 20 different MMOs; so I also have a good understanding of how games work.

With all due respect and I do mean with all due respect, I have seen the options VIP gives you. Don't assume you know anything about me. I have done the reading of page, after page, after pager, after page on the forums to see how the game works. So I have a good grasp on how the game works. Also I've done game design and have been a top 100 world ranked player in over 20 different MMOs; so I also have a good understanding of how games work.

Aaron The Muay Thai Guy, is that you?

go take a lap you fookin bum.

Well, this thread has certainly taken a strange turn...

As far as a cap on primaries though, I see it both ways. On one hand, a battle between two fighters with all Elite primaries would show who really is the best of the best through strategies and hiddens, rather than having it be a simple test of skill. On the other hand, having so many fighters in the game be a "master of all" isn't the least bit realistic.

If a primaries cap is to be implemented, I'd say it should cap at 500. It would force managers to think about which primary skills they would want to prioritize for their fighter. Essentially, fighters would be either great at one thing or good at everything. Though since the engine seems to favor the sprawl and brawl type, I worry that that would be the build most people would go with.

• Upvote 1