Official UFC Camp League 2018

MasterLeader

JLP what do you think PON is looking like right now, I doubt my boy Niko but maybe Gillespie?

Jacare should get one for sure. I think Fili/Bermudez was probably the best fight of the night in terms of action. POTN bonuses have really turned promotional lately, so you never know. Fighters get them based on how the UFC thinks they will sell going forward more then anything else now.

Horrible night for me and more bad luck - I had Bermudez 30-27

If I was a UFC fighter coach Id say it doesnt matter what you do for 4 minutes, land one takedown in the last minute, even if the other guy stands up within 10 seconds you win the round.

And to add insult to injury didnt even get POTN, although wasnt an amazing fight to be honest.

Gastelum vs Jacare for title contender surely makes sense now. Jacare can probably fight in March or April.

EDIT - how did this fuckwhit judge give Fili round three? Theres gotta be consequences for bad judging...

http://www.mmadecisions.com/decision/8792/Andre-Fili-vs-Dennis-Bermudez

Gastelum vs Jacare for title contender surely makes sense now. Jacare can probably fight in March or April.

Weidman beat Gastelum in his last fight out, doesnt make any sense for him to get jumped in line by a guy he beat. Weidman vs Jacare for #1 contender is a good fight.

Weidman beat Gastelum in his last fight out, doesnt make any sense for him to get jumped in line by a guy he beat. Weidman vs Jacare for #1 contender is a good fight.

I think the whole Romero getting a title shot after just losing confused everything because Gastelum should've been above Romero in the rankings.

Why? Romero just lost a title fight

And Gastelum lost to somebody on a 3 fight losing skid. :/ And he has yet to beat somebody coming off a win in the MW division.

The only reason Gastelum is so highly ranked is because he beat Bisping who was just coming off being champion, but if Bisping actually fought the top contenders like Romero or Whittaker instead of going for money fights against Henderson and GSP he wouldn't have been champion for very long and in return wouldn't been that highly ranked when he fought Gastelum, so I just don't think Gastelum has really done enough to get a title shot yet.

• Upvote 1

Why? Romero just lost a title fight

Yeah, his only loss is to the champ. He beat Weidman, who beat Gastelum. Gastelum doesn't have a single win over a top 5 opponent, Romero has two. Just cause you lostva fight doesn't mean you all of the sudden drop 5 spaces. If Holloway loses to Edgar, is he suddenly the #5 guy in the div?
  • Upvote 1

Damn. I looked on the fIrst and last page of the thread too. Oh well. Not a game changer, just wanted some action on this card

Edit: hes probably gonna lose now that Rozza took him anyways ;)

Sorry, Fallen Angel is in charge of monitoring squads and I havent received updated rosters since inception.

Damn. I looked on the fIrst and last page of the thread too. Oh well. Not a game changer, just wanted some action on this card

Edit: hes probably gonna lose now that Rozza took him anyways ;)

lol I feel bad for poor Marlon - destined to lose now he is in my camp

• Upvote 1

Sorry, Fallen Angel is in charge of monitoring squads and I havent received updated rosters since inception.

will update the camp squads after the rankings this week ....

This is a long shot but i want to add Priscila Cachoeira 10K

an upset could propel her to top 10 or even top 5 .... :)

PS : if Dana and the UFC likes her though ;)

• Upvote 1

will update the camp squads after the rankings this week ....

an upset could propel her to top 10 or even top 5 .... :)

PS : if Dana and the UFC likes her though ;)

That was my thought. Even if she losses that division being so young she could still crack the rankings at some point this year. Obviously, Her hands are full but who knows. She won't be can crushing anymore lol.