Official UFC Camp League 2018

MasterLeader

You guys are getting fight of the night bonuses.

yup ... they are :)

btw guys, those who are having bets, please do remind me when I post the cards

I will try to keep them noted, but if I forget...remind me

Ledet needs to move back to HW. That was a pretty weak performance. You got to seriously question his management and his decision making. To make your first weight cut down to LHW in the UFC while flying to a different continent to fight a guy who is bigger and faster then you in your new division is just shit decision making.

The beginning of the fight when he just ate 5-6 leg kicks then had that pathetic shot reversed has to be the lowlight of his career. At least he toughed it out and avoided getting stopped. I think Rakic got tired beating him up all second round, he didnt do much from the top in the third until the ref said he was going to stand them up. Then he flurried for a few seconds and went right back to just hanging out there.

I managed to snag our company's box seats for the event this weekend. My first event since UFC 115, so I'm excited

I'd like to pick up Jose Aldo (50k) to make things interesting

I'm jelly - you got a decent main card there

I'll pick up Alex Morono for 10k

added ...

I managed to snag our company's box seats for the event this weekend. My first event since UFC 115, so I'm excited

I'd like to pick up Jose Aldo (50k) to make things interesting

added ...

I am really rooting for Aldo ... I hope he can find some of his former form once again !

The UFC trying to schedule Costa to fight Romero is a bit of a headshaker for me. Either the UFC is really high or really low on costa as a future contender.

I think it's an awesome fight. Looks like that card is as of now a Middleweight tournament.

Camp Value Rankings : ( UFC Official Rankings 25/07/2018)

1. Aylib : $340k (14 pts)
  2. MasterLeader : $335k (13 pts)
  3. RozzaD : $330k (12 pts)
  4. Gonzasco : $320k (11 pts)
  5. Timqwe : $290k (10 pts)
  6. NorthernNinjas : $290k (10 pts)
  7. JLP : $285k (8 pts)
  8. The1rstSaint : $275k (7 pts)
  9. Jacman : $270k (6 pts)
  10. Rei : $265k (5 pts)
  11. LeonStolz : $260k (4 pts)
  12. Fallen.Angel : $235k (3 pts)
  13. Humble : $200k (2 pts)
  14. TheyCallMeNeon : $185k (1 pts)

Anthony Smith into Top 10.

• Upvote 3

Covington wanted the fight at a later date, because of some possible surgery. So UFC stripped Covington and booked Till v Woodley.

I still don't understand how Till even went that high up the rankings by beating Wonderboy ... I mean he wasn't impressive at all and he DID miss weight as well

and now a title shot ...

I still don't understand how Till even went that high up the rankings by beating Wonderboy ... I mean he wasn't impressive at all and he DID miss weight as well

and now a title shot ...

When is the last time someone looked impressive against Wonderboy? Only Woodley just about beat him in recent memory.

When is the last time someone looked impressive against Wonderboy? Only Woodley just about beat him in recent memory.

true that ...

honestly he wasn't that impressive at all against any of his other opponents, except may be against a fading Cerrone

his sudden rise is because of this new entertainment+drama era of UFC as he is good with the mic and of course swearing (dude's got talent ..not denying that)

some fighters make impressive 5-6 fight winning streaks against very elite of the competition and still don't get title shots

I just mean it's sad to see this happening in the UFC ...

• Upvote 1