Official UFC Camp League 2018

MasterLeader

Looks like Jon Jones is fighting Gustafsson for the 205lb belt - what an opportunity for my camp!

Jones is no saint by all means, but I just hate that idiot Gustafsson - hoping he gets brutally KO'd into retirement.

Also, I do not like that they have made this for the belt at all. DC should be able defend it (if he wants) after his next HW defense. It is a joke how often belts are being passed around - I honestly lose track...

• Upvote 1

Jones is no saint by all means, but I just hate that idiot Gustafsson - hoping he gets brutally KO'd into retirement.

Also, I do not like that they have made this for the belt at all. DC should be able defend it (if he wants) after his next HW defense. It is a joke how often belts are being passed around - I honestly lose track...

What has Gustaffson done to warrant hate, Rozza I don't watch much MMA lately but Gus has seemed like a stand-up guy. Jones on the other hand you can right a damn book a shame on the guy.

By the way my luck is on fire right now. 1rstbKetlen Viera has a easy win in my opinion against Evinger and she gets injured given Aspen Ladd the chance to destroy Evinger.

Next that shit head Sean O'Malley fail his drug test.

Now Nate's fight is off, and with the Diaz Bros you never know if and when they will sign another fight contract.

At least I got two fights coming up possibly to loses though, but it's something.

What has Gustaffson done to warrant hate, Rozza I don't watch much MMA lately but Gus has seemed like a stand-up guy. Jones on the other hand you can right a damn book a shame on the guy.

I feel like he is always talking shit from the side lines - barely fights and has the cheek to call people like Jones a 'chicken'. I am not a big fan of Jones but the guy has fought just one less fight than Gus since they last fought and Jones has had 2 damn suspensions. The real chicken is Gus for not being active. I just think the guy is an idiot basically.

I feel like he is always talking shit from the side lines - barely fights and has the cheek to call people like Jones a 'chicken'. I am not a big fan of Jones but the guy has fought just one less fight than Gus since they last fought and Jones has had 2 damn suspensions. The real chicken is Gus for not being active. I just think the guy is an idiot basically.

I'm pretty sure Gus is just injury prone as hell and that's why he doesn't hardly fight. But I do agree it's annoying to hear him constantly talk shit and then constantly pull out of fights.

And it's complete bullshit that DC is losing his LHW so somebody coming off a suspension could win the belt and that he's defending his HW belt against Lewis and not Blaydes. (I love Lewis but he shouldn't be fighting for a title coming off one of the worst fights of all time and getting his ass kicked for 14 minutes.)

The UFC is just such a shit show nowadays. By the end of the year titles will be completely irrelevant and useless. I mean, you could even make the argument that they're meaningless now.

I'm pretty sure Gus is just injury prone as hell and that's why he doesn't hardly fight. But I do agree it's annoying to hear him constantly talk shit and then constantly pull out of fights.

And it's complete bullshit that DC is losing his LHW so somebody coming off a suspension could win the belt and that he's defending his HW belt against Lewis and not Blaydes. (I love Lewis but he shouldn't be fighting for a title coming off one of the worst fights of all time and getting his ass kicked for 14 minutes.)

The UFC is just such a shit show nowadays. By the end of the year titles will be completely irrelevant and useless. I mean, you could even make the argument that they're meaningless now.

A lot of truth spoken here

A lot of truth spoken here

Agreed.

I actually met Gustafsson at an event and he was a nice enough guy. My Dad was on a flight next to him and had a long chat and apparently hes a decent guy.

Jon Jones is still probably my favourite fighter, despite his abysmal behaviour, after I met him ages ago and how down to earth he was, hes just misunderstood and let his fame get to his head sadly.

UFC 229: Khabib vs. McGregor

(Camp Jacman) Khabib Nurmagomedov [CHAMP] vs. Conor McGregor (Camp Aylib) - CAMP RIVALRY

(Camp Gonzasco) Tony Ferguson vs. Anthony Pettis (Camp Rei) - CAMP RIVALRY
(Camp Aylib) Ovince Saint Preux vs. Dominick Reyes (Camp MasterLeader) - CAMP RIVALRY
(Camp Humble) Derrick Lewis vs. Alexander Volkov (Camp NorthernNinjas) - CAMP RIVALRY
Michelle Waterson vs. Felice Herrig

Jussier Formiga vs. Sergio Pettis
(Camp RozzaD) Vincente Luque vs. Jalin Turner
(Camp Jacman) Aspen Ladd vs. Tonya Evinger (Camp LeonStolz) - CAMP RIVALRY + 5k BET
Scott Holtzman vs. Alan Patrick (Camp MasterLeader)

(Camp Timqwe) Yana Kunitskaya vs. Lina Lansberg
Gray Maynard vs. Nik Lentz (Camp RozzaD)
Ryan LaFlare vs. Tony Martin (Camp Jacman)

Camp Jacman:

• Khabib Nurmagomedov [CHAMP] - 20k (fight) + 20k (win) + 5k (CR) = 45k
  • Aspen Ladd [#9] - 5k (fight) + 5k (win) + 5k (bonus) + 5k (CR) + 5K (bet) = 25k
  • Tony Martin - 2k (fight) + 2k (win) = 4k
  • Total - 45k + 25k + 4k = 74k (3-0) (+3)

Camp Gonzasco:

• Tony Ferguson [#2] - 10k (fight) + 10k (win) + 5k (CR) + 5k (bonus) = 30k (1-0) (+1)

Camp Rei:

• Anthony Pettis [#8] - 5k (fight) + 5k (bonus) = 10k (0-1) (-1)

Camp Aylib:

• Ovince Saint Preux [#7] - 5k (fight) = 5k
  • Conor McGregor [#1] - 10k (fight) = 10k
  • Total - 5k + 10k = 15k (0-2) (-1)

Camp MasterLeader:

• Dominick Reyes [#12] - 3k (fight) + 3k (win) + 5k (CR) = 11k
  • Alan Patrick - 2k (fight) = 2k
  • Total - 11k + 2k = 13k (1-1) (-1)

Camp Humble:

• Derrick Lewis [#2] - 10k (fight) + 10k (win) + 5k (bonus) + 5k (CR) = 30k (1-0) (+1)

Camp NorthernNinjas:

• Alexander Volkov [#5] - 10k (fight) = 10k (0-1) (-1)

Camp RozzaD:

• Vincente Luque - 2k (fight) + 2k (win) = 4k
  • Nik Lentz - 2k (fight) + 2k (win) = 4k
  • Total - 4k + 4k = 8k (2-0) (+2)

Camp LeonStolz:

• Tonya Evinger - 2k (fight) - 5k (bet) = -3k (0-1) (-1)

Camp Timqwe:

• Yana Kunitskaya - 2k (fight) + 2k (win) = 4k (1-0) (0)
  • Upvote 1

Camp Funds Ranking (as of 17/10/18):

• Humble: $180k (14pts)
  • Jacman: $168k (13pts)
  • Rei: $107k (12pts)
  • TheyCallMeNeon: $105k (11pts)
  • Timqwe: $101.5k (10pts)
  • RozzaD: $85.5k (9pts)
  • Aylib: $78.5k (8pts)
  • JLP: $76k (7pts)
  • Gonzasco: $68k (6pts)
  • NorthernNinjas: $64k (5pts)
  • LeonStolz: $55.5k (4pts)
  • The1rstSaint: $30.5k (3pts)
  • MasterLeader: $17k (2pts)
  • FallenAngel: $16.5k (1pt)

Camp Funds Ranking (as of 17/10/18):

• Humble: $180k (14pts)
  • Jacman: $168k (13pts)
  • Rei: $107k (12pts)
  • TheyCallMeNeon: $105k (11pts)
  • Timqwe: $101.5k (10pts)
  • RozzaD: $90.5k (9pts)
  • Aylib: $78.5k (8pts)
  • JLP: $76k (7pts)
  • Gonzasco: $68k (6pts)
  • NorthernNinjas: $64k (5pts)
  • LeonStolz: $55.5k (4pts)
  • The1rstSaint: $30.5k (3pts)
  • MasterLeader: $17k (2pts)
  • FallenAngel: $11.5k (1pt)

Camp Record Ranking (as of 17/10/18):

• Aylib: 23-12 (14pts)
  • JLP: 18-10 (13pts)
  • RozzaD: 18-10 (13pts)
  • MasterLeader: 17-13 (11pts)
  • FallenAngel: 16-12-1 (10pts)
  • LeonStolz: 15-7 (9pts)
  • The1rstSaint: 13-10 (8pts)
  • Timqwe: 13-10-1 (8pts)
  • Gonzasco: 12-4 (6pts)
  • Humble: 10-3 (5pts)
  • NorthernNinjas: 10-6 (4pts)
  • Jacman: 9-7 (3pts)
  • Rei: 7-4 (2pts)
  • TheyCallMeNeon: 4-6 (1pt)

Camp % Ranking (as of 17/10/18):

• Humble: 77% (14pts)
  • Gonzasco: 75% (13pts)
  • LeonStolz: 68% (12pts)
  • Aylib: 66% (11pts)
  • Rei: 64% (10pts)
  • JLP: 64% (10pts)
  • RozzaD: 64% (10pts)
  • NorthernNinjas: 63% (7pts)
  • The1rstSaint: 57% (6pts)
  • MasterLeader: 57% (6pts)
  • Jacman: 56% (4pts)
  • FallenAngel: 55% (3pts)
  • Timqwe: 54% (2pts)
  • TheyCallMeNeon: 40% (1pt)

Net Finishes Ranking (as of 17/10/18):

• Aylib: 9 (14pts)
  • RozzaD: 9 (14pts)
  • FallenAngel: 6 (12pts)
  • Humble: 5 (11pts)
  • Gonzasco: 4 (10pts)
  • MasterLeader: 4 (10pts)
  • JLP: 4 (10pts)
  • NorthernNinjas: 3 (7pts)
  • Jacman: 3 (7pts)
  • Rei: 2 (5pts)
  • LeonStolz: 2 (5pts)
  • Timqwe: -2 (3pts)
  • The1rstSaint: -3 (2pts)
  • TheyCallMeNeon: -4 (1pt)

Also - probably too late to implement now, but a suggestion for next year's camp league:

When multiple participants are tied, their points are determined by an average of their positions

So for example, net finishes, under current rules:

1. Apple - 12 (9 pts)

2. Banana - 11 (8 pts)

3. Carrot - 8 (7 pts)

4. Date - 8 (7 pts)

5. Eggplant - 8 (7 pts)

6. Fig - 8 (7 pts)

7. Grape - 8 (7 pts)

8. Honeydew - 7 (2 pts)

9. Kiwi - 3 (1 pt)

See how Honeydew has been penalised massively simply for being 1 finish behind the others and gets 2 points rather than 7 points, while someone in joint 3rd place (essentially 7th), gets 7 points.

Under new rules, points for 3rd - 7th would range from 3-7, therefore an average score of 5 points is granted:

1. Apple - 12 (9 pts)

2. Banana - 11 (8 pts)

3. Carrot - 8 (5 pts)

4. Date - 8 (5 pts)

5. Eggplant - 8 (5 pts)

6. Fig - 8 (5 pts)

7. Grape - 8 (5 pts)

8. Honeydew - 7 (2 pts)

9. Kiwi - 3 (1 pt)

What does everyone think?

Hah i saw his booking against the reem hours after i picked up Juan Adams. Good choice wish i would have got him myself.

hehehe ... I hope the fight stays intact .. he has a good chance :)