Best New Manager of the Year 2017

GBK16

89 members have voted

1. 1. Best New Manager of the Year 2017

Well lets start.

1. Playing less amount of time he has achieved the same highest rank of 7 and currently has better rank.

2. Has been more active in the community.

3. Have had better competition as you can see. TJ is fighting a lot in QFC and KT where there is low competition with new fighters.

4. Helping to run an fight organization where if you look at TJ it seems that his private gym is hosted by some sort of multi account or just a ''friend'' who is not playing keeping his account active so he can have a private gym. What probably is not against the rules what is ridiculous basically the guy is paying VIP for two accounts just to get better benefits from himself.

5. More trophies than TJ and that says something about how much more he is involved in the game.

6. Got much higher ranked fighters and have more belts.

7. His alliance members are not spamming around and offering money for votes.

This genuinely made my day.

• Upvote 1

Well lets start.

1. Playing less amount of time he has achieved the same highest rank of 7 and currently has better rank.

3. Have had better competition as you can see. TJ is fighting a lot in QFC and KT where there is low competition with new fighters.

4. Helping to run an fight organization where if you look at TJ it seems that his private gym is hosted by some sort of multi account or just a ''friend'' who is not playing keeping his account active so he can have a private gym. What probably is not against the rules what is ridiculous basically the guy is paying VIP for two accounts just to get better benefits from himself.

5. More trophies than TJ and that says something about how much more he is involved in the game.

Where ta fuck did you get your statistics m8? Here we go:

1. They both got up to 7th, currently 4 places apart. TJ has achieved this in almost half fights as Camara.

2. Has been more active in the community. Probably so, but I don't see how this has any bearing on the vote. And about half of his "activity" on the forums was some sort of crap.

3. This one is a big LOL. TJ historically had 12 QFC fights. Camara had 72. 6x more than TJ. Camara Opp Rank: 434, TJ Opp Rank: 262. So this one is basically false on every level.

4. The gym TJ is using is owned by a guy who registered 2009, before TJ had his first orgasm(sorry =D). I'm assuming it's a financial arrangement, which is made by a TON of players in this game to benefit their fighter. It is NOT a multi account.

5. Camara has 3 more trophies than TJ. Plus these are formality and are given for absolutely random shit, have no relevance of the quality of a manager.

6. Every single one of TJs fighters are home grown. He achieve everything he has with his OWN fighters, never picking up an FA. Look at the amount of fights Camaras fighters had, to those of TJ. No shit they have more belts with 3 times as many fights.

7. Proof please, because from my knowledge, none of us have done anything of the sort(I know Ovo asked for a few votes, but never offered cash for them).

So, now that I negated your whole argument, feel free to do better research next time you bring up "facts".

• Upvote 2

Where ta fuck did you get your statistics m8? Here we go:

1. They both got up to 7th, currently 4 places apart. TJ has achieved this in almost half fights as Camara.

2. Has been more active in the community. Probably so, but I don't see how this has any bearing on the vote. And about half of his "activity" on the forums was some sort of crap.

3. This one is a big LOL. TJ historically had 12 QFC fights. Camara had 72. 6x more than TJ. Camara Opp Rank: 434, TJ Opp Rank: 262. So this one is basically false on every level.

4. The gym TJ is using is owned by a guy who registered 2009, before TJ had his first orgasm(sorry =D). I'm assuming it's a financial arrangement, which is made by a TON of players in this game to benefit their fighter. It is NOT a multi account.

5. Camara has 3 more trophies than TJ. Plus these are formality and are given for absolutely random shit, have no relevance of the quality of a manager.

6. Every single one of TJs fighters are home grown. He achieve everything he has with his OWN fighters, never picking up an FA. Look at the amount of fights Camaras fighters had, to those of TJ. No shit they have more belts with 3 times as many fights.

7. Proof please, because from my knowledge, none of us have done anything of the sort(I know Ovo asked for a few votes, but never offered cash for them).

So, now that I negated your whole argument, feel free to do better research next time you bring up "facts".

Well lets be fair but.

1. If you have less fights that's a bad thing. We call that inactive manager.

2. Been active in community is important in this game and we are not talking only about forum. As you noticed he is also a staff member in fight organization and he has been very vocal in buzz.

3. This is not false because QFC and KT fights are almost the same at this point. They both are taking the easy way to the top but % wise TJ has more easier fights as you can see his MMA competition is almost zero.

4. That is what I am talking about I didn't say its a multi I said its ''friend' who just have gave him his old account to host his gym. I don't understand why that is not against the rule but I know it isn't but still I call this a move I cant respect. What if managers like Steel Penn who have money offered old member to host fight organizations or clothing shops and just paid off their VIP time? Would you be fine with it? I don't think so. I understand if some one who has active account is sharing or running and gym for a guy but a manager who hasn't had a fight in a year is holding a gym for him is pretty ridiculous.

5. He has 3 more but if you look at % wise its a lot more and it also shows just check the rankings on their fighters TJ has way lower ranked fighters.

6. I can only agree I also like home grown fighters better but we have to put respect where its earned. Its way easier to win fights with 0-0 fighters in KT organizations than to pick up solid fighters who are ranked in top 500 and actually win fights there what he has with very high %.

7. We cant be 100% sure what he asked or what he didn't ask but the fact that he did ask others to vote for him make much more reasonable the he could also offer some money and that has been said in forum few times before. You don't need 100% proofs to know some one has done something of that sort you just need to use logic and if we put everything in a bowl in this situation I cant see why that would not be true.

Well lets be fair but.

1. If you have less fights that's a bad thing. We call that inactive manager.

2. Been active in community is important in this game and we are not talking only about forum. As you noticed he is also a staff member in fight organization and he has been very vocal in buzz.

3. This is not false because QFC and KT fights are almost the same at this point. They both are taking the easy way to the top but % wise TJ has more easier fights as you can see his MMA competition is almost zero.

4. That is what I am talking about I didn't say its a multi I said its ''friend' who just have gave him his old account to host his gym. I don't understand why that is not against the rule but I know it isn't but still I call this a move I cant respect. What if managers like Steel Penn who have money offered old member to host fight organizations or clothing shops and just paid off their VIP time? Would you be fine with it? I don't think so. I understand if some one who has active account is sharing or running and gym for a guy but a manager who hasn't had a fight in a year is holding a gym for him is pretty ridiculous.

5. He has 3 more but if you look at % wise its a lot more and it also shows just check the rankings on their fighters TJ has way lower ranked fighters.

6. I can only agree I also like home grown fighters better but we have to put respect where its earned. Its way easier to win fights with 0-0 fighters in KT organizations than to pick up solid fighters who are ranked in top 500 and actually win fights there what he has with very high %.

7. We cant be 100% sure what he asked or what he didn't ask but the fact that he did ask others to vote for him make much more reasonable the he could also offer some money and that has been said in forum few times before. You don't need 100% proofs to know some one has done something of that sort you just need to use logic and if we put everything in a bowl in this situation I cant see why that would not be true.

Lol look, I can appreciate you not acting like a full blown retard(please see Shiftas), but the majority of your points are opinions, while I gave you pure facts(numbers don't lie). Camara has had an impressive first year, and had he not turned out to be a complete wanker who loves to flap his mouth to get recognition, it would've been different. Instead, by trying to do everything in his power to get votes for this award(how was that message by the way? Impactful? =D), he set his legacy as a tool for the rest of his MMAT career with any senior manager here.

Silence goes a long way. His got lost on the way, and now he's just a flapper.

Lol look, I can appreciate you not acting like a full blown retard(please see Shiftas), but the majority of your points are opinions, while I gave you pure facts(numbers don't lie). Camara has had an impressive first year, and had he not turned out to be a complete wanker who loves to flap his mouth to get recognition, it would've been different. Instead, by trying to do everything in his power to get votes for this award(how was that message by the way? Impactful? =D), he set his legacy as a tool for the rest of his MMAT career with any senior manager here.

Silence goes a long way. His got lost on the way, and now he's just a flapper.

Same as I gave you facts the only difference is that the facts say that Camaro should receive awards more than TJ. I am not saying TJ haven't had a good run in 2017 but we have to look at every aspects and over all he should stay in second place.

Also TJ is not even participating so I don't understand why you are trying to argue over nothing.

Jesus fucking christ no russian speaks like that. That's complete fucking 3rd grade insults right there.

But reading through your english insults is just as bad too. Sack of horse shit? Cum guzzler? Is this really all you got? Go ask your boyfriend ovocockcockcock for advice on trash talk because this is bad.

Go change that nickname to imgay because that's what everyone thinks of you with insults like that you gay retard.

Cheers!

Are we all going to ignore the fact that Shiftas said 'cum guzzler' was a bad insult? Come on man, it's a classic.

• Upvote 2

Well lets start.

I'm trying to stay out but most of this is just utter nonsense. And since my answers no longer have any bearing on people voting for me I will go ahead and do so.

1. Yes, we both have achieved a highest rank of 7. This is pretty good from both of us. You say it has taken him less time which is true but he has also had more fights, 95 more to be exact. You then later say less fights is a bad thing for some reason, this comes down to all my fighters being my own so it takes time to train them up before I can fight with them. When you pick up a lot of FA's you can fight straight away with most of them (I have nothing against this I just choose not to do it).

2. Has been more active in the community. Maybe, I don't know what Camara has done personally. I can tell what I've done. Financially backed both Aspire MMA and Aspire Nutrition when they were first started. I also designed all the nutrition product images and the original logo's, banners, titles etc. I own Aspire Clothing and have done so for nearly a year. Aspire has been the number 1 clothing store since 21st March 2017. I currently sponsor almost 400 fighters and in this past year have sent out $10,838,156 in sponsorships. That's $4,000,000 more than I've made in stock sales. We (Aspire) were recently major financial backers of the recent Dynasty K1 GP in which I sent the winner $500,000 in prizemoney (he bloody beat me in the final too, lol). Lastly, have done several giveaways at Aspire Clothing (another coming soon so keep your eyes peeled...cheap plug).

3. Fighting a lot in QFC (this is where I start to think you're just a really bad troll). 10.9% - the percentage of QFC fights I have had. 40% - the percentage of QFC fights Camara has had. As for the KT fights there is an easy answer to that. When most managers get a slow learner they sack him and build another. I just make them a KT fighter and see how I go. As an aside KT fights are not helping me lol. 5 of my last 6 losses have been in KT.

4. Another accusation of cheating without knowing the facts, terrific. The gym I am staff at is Shivs old gym (you prob don,t know him but many do). He returned to the game briefly this year and I became good friends with him. When he left again he told me to use his gym and of course I said yes (who wouldn't). I don't even know the owner.

5. Yes, he does. A few more. I do have that Division 3 Pyramid league one though :)

6. Higher raked fighters? Most of those are FA's which again I don't pick up. More titles. Currently has 3, I have 1 (which is defunct too lol) so yes he currently does. I did however recently sack 2 fighters who were champs at the time (this was when KFC had died for that period of time).

7. This is just a blatant lie, again. This seems to be a common thing around here.

Please don't bullshit if your going to speak against me. Have a nice day :yes:

• Upvote 5

I'm trying to stay out but most of this is just utter nonsense. And since my answers no longer have any bearing on people voting for me I will go ahead and do so.

1. Yes, we both have achieved a highest rank of 7. This is pretty good from both of us. You say it has taken him less time which is true but he has also had more fights, 95 more to be exact. You then later say less fights is a bad thing for some reason, this comes down to all my fighters being my own so it takes time to train them up before I can fight with them. When you pick up a lot of FA's you can fight straight away with most of them (I have nothing against this I just choose not to do it).

2. Has been more active in the community. Maybe, I don't know what Camara has done personally. I can tell what I've done. Financially backed both Aspire MMA and Aspire Nutrition when they were first started. I also designed all the nutrition product images and the original logo's, banners, titles etc. I own Aspire Clothing and have done so for nearly a year. Aspire has been the number 1 clothing store since 21st March 2017. I currently sponsor almost 400 fighters and in this past year have sent out $10,838,156 in sponsorships. That's $4,000,000 more than I've made in stock sales. We (Aspire) were recently major financial backers of the recent Dynasty K1 GP in which I sent the winner $500,000 in prizemoney (he bloody beat me in the final too, lol). Lastly, have done several giveaways at Aspire Clothing (another coming soon so keep your eyes peeled...cheap plug).

3. Fighting a lot in QFC (this is where I start to think you're just a really bad troll). 10.9% - the percentage of QFC fights I have had. 40% - the percentage of QFC fights Camara has had. As for the KT fights there is an easy answer to that. When most managers get a slow learner they sack him and build another. I just make them a KT fighter and see how I go. As an aside KT fights are not helping me lol. 5 of my last 6 losses have been in KT.

4. Another accusation of cheating without knowing the facts, terrific. The gym I am staff at is Shivs old gym (you prob don,t know him but many do). He returned to the game briefly this year and I became good friends with him. When he left again he told me to use his gym and of course I said yes (who wouldn't). I don't even know the owner.

5. Yes, he does. A few more. I do have that Division 3 Pyramid league one though :)

6. Higher raked fighters? Most of those are FA's which again I don't pick up. More titles. Currently has 3, I have 1 (which is defunct too lol) so yes he currently does. I did however recently sack 2 fighters who were champs at the time (this was when KFC had died for that period of time).

7. This is just a blatant lie, again. This seems to be a common thing around here.

Please don't bullshit if your going to speak against me. Have a nice day :yes:

I am not speaking bullshit I am just saying how it is.

1. I understand he has more fights than you but that is a bad thing? That`s only a plus for him that even in less time than you he has manager to have that much more fights in the game. And you are saying it takes time to train? That is the main problem with you compared to him he doesn't train fighters for years to put them against new fighters who are way less skilled. I understand how the game works and I understand that you put your fighters in private gym spam their secondaries and then fight with new managers who just look at your primaries and I am not saying its wrong or bad but if we have to judge Camaro is fighthing from start to end and that's only plus to him he is not picking fights.

2. Making avatars for your shops or sponsoring them is good but its not helping community its only helping you. I dont see you giving money to new managers or helping run any other fight organizations or having Mentees. All I see is you putting money in your brand to get more money out of it and I am not saying its bad but lets be real it doesn't help the community only thing it does it sponsors your private gym.

3. Fighting in KT is easier than fighting in MMA same goes for QFC. The think why you have more loses in KT rather than MMA just because you had better competition at the end in KT. Look at your rosters all your MMA guys are very low ranked but KT guys are ranked way better and that's the problem for you that's the reason why you lose you cant fight bums all the time when you are like 7-0 and you fight for tittle you lose the fight because you just simply don't have the experience to fight at the big stage. Where on other hand as I said before Camaro has picked op his best fighter what in my book is not the best way to play the game but he actually fights on the top 300 rankings and wins the fights there with % percentage.

4. I never said cheating I said you are exploiting the game rules. I understand you can get hold of manager who is not playing anymore buying him a year of a VIP and setting up a private gym for your fighters there and saying that the can no longer even log in his account because as s staff member you will to the rest. Don`t get me wrong if I was so dedicate to the game I would probably do the same but I just think people who does that compare to people who doesn't that goes way lower in my book. What if other managers would have 5 account like that? In this game as far as I understand you should have one account and only do stuff on that account of course others can help you but I don't see a reason for a manger who hasn't had a fight in a year should hold a gym for you when he is not even logging in the game anymore.

5. Well there you go I never said you are bad I just prefer the way he plays the game and how he has achieved stuff.

6. There I could a agree with you a bit I also like fighters who you are created but I cant lie he have picked up these fighters and he has actually keep them in high ranks what is not a easy thing to do if you are a new manager.

7. Well Ovoxo was spamming around others asking them to vote for you he did say it himself. I don't know if the rumors about offering money for the votes is true but the fact that he did advertise people to vote for you is a fact.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2