Well, this sure seems legit...

Timqwe

I am aware of this. I just don't get why the owner is turning a blind eye to this. If he needs the extra money why not just create different VIP options allowing you to own more business slots, or other such options. Why create a rule then only enforce it in some cases, pissing many off, and helping the assholes who care enough to do the work in getting around the rules. More VIP options means every1 has equal opportunity. I've been playing this game 3 months and I can see how discontent people are with his lack of action regarding the scumbags willing to cheat over such a simple game. If I didn't know any better I'd say he only punishes the people who don't give him money on the side in some stupid Corrupt politicianesque way.

Because its a double income for him ;)

• Upvote 1

I am aware of this. I just don't get why the owner is turning a blind eye to this. If he needs the extra money why not just create different VIP options allowing you to own more business slots, or other such options. Why create a rule then only enforce it in some cases, pissing many off, and helping the assholes who care enough to do the work in getting around the rules. More VIP options means every1 has equal opportunity. I've been playing this game 3 months and I can see how discontent people are with his lack of action regarding the scumbags willing to cheat over such a simple game. If I didn't know any better I'd say he only punishes the people who don't give him money on the side in some stupid Corrupt politicianesque way.

I think has been addressed in the forums somewhere. He doesn't to allow extra business slots and limit it 1 otherwise the game would end up kind of folding in on itself with everyone creating a gym, clothing, nutrition, and org. At least that's the fear.

I have been saying this for some time. And Ikki does have the right notion when he says that the fear was of people doing just that. I on the other hand had offered an alternative quite a while ago to Mike addressing this issue. I had proposed that everyone be allowed to hire their own trainers and scrap gyms as businesses altogether. Just pay the money for the trainers you wanted and be done with it. No limits other then the money you had available. Private training is absolutely necessary in this game to be competitive at all. I have contemplated making a multi or two just to run gyms for my fighters many times. I don't do it, because I respect the rules, but when I see cheating fucks getting no punishment from it at all, I just cringe and start the cycle all over again..

Can't someone open a 320k org instead of too many 330?

There are a few 320K or approximately that range orgs out there. Sydney Fights (322K), owned by Boble Lineman NJMMA (320K), Owned by Peter Dry are two such orgs. Either of them would likely be interested in signing more fighters.

• Upvote 2

There are a few 320K or approximately that range orgs out there. Sydney Fights (322K), owned by Boble Lineman NJMMA (320K), Owned by Peter Dry are two such orgs. Either of them would likely be interested in signing more fighters.

lol I am contracted at both but I thought NJMMA was 310k. brain fart.

actually these are two great orgs with great owners, no need for more 320k orgs.

Mate, I literally send every hour I was awake contracts to people. Why do you think Konflikt is behind us too? They have the big name manager and he's running 3 tournaments. Our tournament consists of 16 people, that's it

Behind you? At KONFLIKT FC, we aim for quality not quantity. You can have 200 fighters on your roster. The rankings are the real race Budokai Ranked #55 - KONFLIKT FC Ranked #54.....Ps: And your boys are not that far ahead on rosters :training2:

• Upvote 1

Behind you? At KONFLIKT FC, we aim for quality not quantity. You can have 200 fighters on your roster. The rankings are the real race Budokai Ranked #55 - KONFLIKT FC Ranked #54.....Ps: And your boys are not that far ahead on rosters :training2:

'orite 'orite, simmer down Kornflakes FC

surely the answer here is you all build up your rosters and in time we have a big "who's the best 330 org" tournament

I'm not down with this because chances are since I have a fighter in two of them I have a guy thrown in there and then have to beat someone up on my own roster. I'm way to competitive to not try and thrash and even beat my own org. So yeah so against that.

I'm not down with this because chances are since I have a fighter in two of them I have a guy thrown in there and then have to beat someone up on my own roster. I'm way to competitive to not try and thrash and even beat my own org. So yeah so against that.

You can always skip participation with your fighters, but summer 330k olympics is a nice idea.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1