Fighter coaching Business

This is a small business I am going to start up right now to help make a little cash and to hopefully assit some people in winning some fights. Right now I am not gonna lie I am gonna consider myself one of the top 2 to 3 mangers in the game. If I had fought as many as the 3 people ahead of me I would be way ahead of them but anyways its not the fighters its the man behind the seens setting those guys up. So I bring this service to you for 10 in game dollars from your manger I will inform you of the way I would beat them. Tell you some things to help you have an added advantage over your Opp. For 25 I will show you exactly percentage for percentage on each tactic I would set my guy to.

Now that may seem pricy but thats just the whole price. I am going to invest with you as well. You pay half of the fee upfront if your fighter wins you pay full if your fighter loses you don't have to pay the rest at all and depending on the fight I may send your money back depending on how it goes. Mind you I think out of 26 fights I have had 1 really bad one so I am not to worried about that happening. This coaching will be on a case by case bases, basically meaning I am not gonna help 2 people who are fighting against eachother. Also I will not help someone fighting one of my guys oviously.

Now to do this first just send me a message through the mmatycoon regular site and which guy is fighting a few days before the fight. So I have time to look it over. You can not send the money to my manger it will be to one of my fighters. So we will work out those details person by person. This service is open to everyone. I wanted to make the price pretty high because i don't want everyone getting it and if you do it needs to be worth it. Hell I am almost willing to say if you don't win I will send your money back. But I dunno if I would go that far maybe for the 25 I would because those are my tactics and if you don't win with mine you should.

Anyways any idea hit me up with them and any people wanting the service just send me a message.

This is a small business I am going to start up right now to help make a little cash and to hopefully assit some people in winning some fights. Right now I am not gonna lie I am gonna consider myself one of the top 2 to 3 mangers in the game. If I had fought as many as the 3 people ahead of me I would be way ahead of them but anyways its not the fighters its the man behind the seens setting those guys up. So I bring this service to you for 10 in game dollars from your manger I will inform you of the way I would beat them. Tell you some things to help you have an added advantage over your Opp. For 25 I will show you exactly percentage for percentage on each tactic I would set my guy to.

Now that may seem pricy but thats just the whole price. I am going to invest with you as well. You pay half of the fee upfront if your fighter wins you pay full if your fighter loses you don't have to pay the rest at all and depending on the fight I may send your money back depending on how it goes. Mind you I think out of 26 fights I have had 1 really bad one so I am not to worried about that happening. This coaching will be on a case by case bases, basically meaning I am not gonna help 2 people who are fighting against eachother. Also I will not help someone fighting one of my guys oviously.

Now to do this first just send me a message through the mmatycoon regular site and which guy is fighting a few days before the fight. So I have time to look it over. You can not send the money to my manger it will be to one of my fighters. So we will work out those details person by person. This service is open to everyone. I wanted to make the price pretty high because i don't want everyone getting it and if you do it needs to be worth it. Hell I am almost willing to say if you don't win I will send your money back. But I dunno if I would go that far maybe for the 25 I would because those are my tactics and if you don't win with mine you should.

Anyways any idea hit me up with them and any people wanting the service just send me a message.

You must be helping all my opponents... no wonder I'm losing so much!!!!

3 people so far business is booming lol. actually I am happy with even that. once I hit 23-6 people started to think maybe this guy does have something we don't

I'll help you out here Insomniac and provide a little testimonial:

For those of you who are a little skeptical, I suggest doing it. Its a very small fee and the best part is that you will learn in the process. I only have three fights and I am not familiar with the subtle nuances of the game yet and he helped me out by providing me with solid gameplanning advise. He's easy to get a hold of and is online a lot. If you are a newer player, DO IT. You will learn a lot about the game and how to gameplan. Its worth 25 dollars and if you lose, you only pay half.

Insomniac,

May I suggest that you add your Manager Profile to your forum information. It would be a lot easier for people to contact you and check out your accomplishments. As you can see mine shows up right under my Member number.

Insomniac,

May I suggest that you add your Manager Profile to your forum information. It would be a lot easier for people to contact you and check out your accomplishments. As you can see mine shows up right under my Member number.

How? i looked in the profile and couldnt see a section for that (unless its just putting link in bio or something :P )

At the top of this page click on my controls, go to the left hand side of the page and click on Edit Profile Information. At the bottom of the page is a place to add your manager number. Your profile will automatically update.

Please note this is NOT the same as your member number shown on your forum profile. You need to go to your in game profile to find your Manager Profile number.

At the top of this page click on my controls, go to the left hand side of the page and click on Edit Profile Information. At the bottom of the page is a place to add your manager number. Your profile will automatically update.

Please note this is NOT the same as your member number shown on your forum profile. You need to go to your in game profile to find your Manager Profile number.

Cheers mate :notworthy:

do you have a vegas fighter?

I would like to fight you, in a fairly matched fight, and see who has the best planning. I'm now 18-4, and would like to test my skills. I will sign you to a good 1 fight deal and you can go back to where you came from, or stay if you like.

You got a heavyweight around. Jax could use a warm up before going to get a title. 1 fight deal sounds good I don't really have an org in mind for him yet so I wouldn't mind a warm up with him

3 people so far business is booming lol. actually I am happy with even that. once I hit 23-6 people started to think maybe this guy does have something we don't

Luck?

no, not luck

I'm 20-5, and just have a knack for this game, as does he, he knows how to play

Insom, so what's up with me signing you for 1 fight?