Pay Per View

zjsechler

Your org should consider closing lol. Heard a lot of people complaining about payment/matchmaking.

Yeah... I would recommend working on paying decent contracts. I just completed my contract with EFA and will be leaving the org for good. I'm actually relieved that I didn't win the title fight as that would have more or less required me to continue fighting with him over contract details. We would come to an agreement in e-mails and then the offer sent would be different so i would decline then we would come up with another deal and then, again, the actual offer sent would be not what we agreed upon.

This is to say nothing of the fact that He had NO concept about how to make fair, relevant or appropriate fights. I was promised a title fight and then he gives the title shot to some schmuck with a 2-7 record the fight with only 6 days prep time. A total waste of my time.

This org is the only one where I actually looked at my fights before accepting the offer to make sure it wasn't a terrible matchup. So glad I am done with it.

On a more serious side, anyone with recommendations(I'm not considering),

I heard in the earlier days an Event Rating of around 300 is recommended.

I wouldn't even consider PPV until you are booking the larger arenas with a decent fill rate. Not that I am an expert or anything. nd I know that you are just asking for when you do get to that point.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Your org should consider closing lol. Heard a lot of people complaining about payment/matchmaking.

Yeah, matchmaking should get worked out before PPV should even be thought about. I told my former alliance mate to get out after his 324 id fighter got matched up against 300 id. He took the loss and got his fighter to another org.

why do people put there fighters in a 300k id org and then start moaning about fighting a 300k fighter?

While I agree with you on a base level - It is still terrible org matchmaking to book two fighters with a horrendous skill differential. It's a fault of both the fighters manager, and the org owner himself.

Tbh, from my own personal experience with EFA, and from what I have seen others say, there is a lot of work to be done before even considering PPV a viable option.

• Upvote 1

While I agree with you on a base level - It is still terrible org matchmaking to book two fighters with a horrendous skill differential. It's a fault of both the fighters manager, and the org owner himself.

Tbh, from my own personal experience with EFA, and from what I have seen others say, there is a lot of work to be done before even considering PPV a viable option.

I agree 100%....

I explained this to my former alliance mate. He was new when he signed and was not really sure what he was doing yet. I will also add that the matchmaker is also a newer member and might need some more time to work out all the kinks that come with running a org.

From my experience, to run PPV events successfully you need around 15+ top 200 ranked fighters to run regular PPV events. When i say regular i mean weekly, I never ran 1 hour PPV, so it could be possible with less. Either way, your current org is at least a few months away still.

• Upvote 2