JAG Battle League Smack Talk Forum

YungGreazy

You know Panda, you're pretty active hear. How about we have an interview in here? We'll call it, the sit down. And hopefully we can get Xe involved.

So, let me start with, congrats, bro. You came a long way in JAG. I remember your first few fights. I thought, man....this kid is strong. I decided to give you stronger competition and you excelled as well.

You talked a little smack and I had to get a big dog on you. We were cool after that, but you came back even harder stronger. Going 4-0 in your next 4 fight including beating Jose, who I sent for you, for the title. So, you got your revenge and the belt.

Now, you're the JAG Heavyweight champ and have beaten the two top dogs in the heavyweight division. And now it's time for your next test.

Professor Xe. He came up the same way as you. Except his rise was a little more quiet. He has a very impressive resume, which in cludes a win over you. He lost to the big dogs as well. But, he did beat one of them. And, now YOU TWO are the big dogs.

First I want to ask, how do you feel about this rematch?

You know Panda, you're pretty active hear. How about we have an interview in here? We'll call it, the sit down. And hopefully we can get Xe involved.

So, let me start with, congrats, bro. You came a long way in JAG. I remember your first few fights. I thought, man....this kid is strong. I decided to give you stronger competition and you excelled as well.

You talked a little smack and I had to get a big dog on you. We were cool after that, but you came back even harder stronger. Going 4-0 in your next 4 fight including beating Jose, who I sent for you, for the title. So, you got your revenge and the belt.

Now, you're the JAG Heavyweight champ and have beaten the two top dogs in the heavyweight division. And now it's time for your next test.

Professor Xe. He came up the same way as you. Except his rise was a little more quiet. He has a very impressive resume, which in cludes a win over you. He lost to the big dogs as well. But, he did beat one of them. And, now YOU TWO are the big dogs.

First I want to ask, how do you feel about this rematch?

15498433676531.jpg

This is easy money, I only want to avenge this loss on my Record is all its about. I fought him in my first fight with my new management team and after 2 minutes he was completely gassed and landed his Hail Mary takedown and immediate lucky submission on me, when I had no ground knowledge whatsoever.

Im putting this guy to sleep early, and get if he somehow does manage to take me down, my ground game now is unbeatable so good luck keeping me there. Easy money Xe.

15498433676531.jpg

This is easy money, I only want to avenge this loss on my Record is all its about. I fought him in my first fight with my new management team and after 2 minutes he was completely gassed and landed his Hail Mary takedown and immediate lucky submission on me, when I had no ground knowledge whatsoever.

Im putting this guy to sleep early, and get if he somehow does manage to take me down, my ground game now is unbeatable so good luck keeping me there. Easy money Xe.

31b3.jpg

Talk all the trash that you want Mr Panda,It's good to be confident but underestimating your opponent is the beginning of defeat but that's okay, i'm going to humble you with my fist,be prepare for another L, Mr Panda bear

31b3.jpg

Talk all the trash that you want Mr Panda,It's good to be confident but underestimating your opponent is the beginning of defeat but that's okay, i'm going to humble you with my fist,be prepare for another L, Mr Panda bear

15498433676531.jpg

Lets be real here, you aint gonna use your fists, youre gonna take me down. Look at our first fight, you were gassed after 2 minutes. I respect you for taking his fight though, I just dont believe you can hang with me.

Well, both of you guys have improved. Neither of you are the same fighters you were when you got here. I enjoyed watching you guys grow and mature. And I can't wait to see what you guys got in store for us in the future.

Who is the toughest fighter you've fought?

15498433676531.jpg

The toughest? Madik MBaku took my hardest punches and kept getting back up, he has a hard head.

My last opponent Jack Blood was very tough, and a skilled fighter. I had most difficulty putting him away, it took me almost 4 whole rounds, he was tough.

Im scared of Bubba Jones though, he is the only one who actually wants to fight me, and I dont understand it, he must really think he can win. I want to face my fear and fight him soon. :)

15573693588044.jpg

Humors: A huge thanks to JAG for offering me a chance to fight the best 330k has to offer.

We will be finishing my training at Camp Camara while helping hype some events at FARTMMA so won`t really be too far :) It is a great honour to fight at JAG.

I came in half trained, top of the world (in my own silly head) top 100 P4P and come out a much better athlete, more grounded and can finally give them grapplers like Oriola a real fight.

We will see you soon.

Now WHO WANTS TO SEE MY PEEPEE ???

#Heritaaaage

#rideordiebitch

• Downvote 2

Rumour has it JAG Heavyweight Champion Panda Aorigele & JAG Light-heavyweight Champion Mantak Garuda were spotted talking at a recent JAG event. Things seemed normal as both men were smiling and laughing and seen both nodding their heads in what seems to be approval of something.

Were these fight negotiations, or are they just being friendly to one another? It’s well known both of their management teams get along well with each other so maybe this doesn’t mean anything?

Both men have all but cleared out their divisions, with Panda having an upcoming Title defence against a very worthy opponent in Xe, and Garuda awaits a worthy contender in a completely cleaned out division.

We’ve reached out to Panda Aorigele and Garuda about this and are awaiting their responses.

• Upvote 1

Oriola, originally came from JAG. His manager and I couldn't see eye to eye on some issue. Well, not me. I give more than take. So, I guess I didn't give enough.

I digress, Diego was a hell of a fighter. Wish he could have been here.

What I`m trying to say is that Oriola was a great manager/fighter duo and gave Humors a hell of a fight at Skrap.

To the point that I had to do my manager duties and respectfully ask Skrap to:

1- Allow me more time between fights for much needed training

2- Respectfully not match me against any pure grapplers for the next 3-fight contract

To which they agreed and Humors development continued while he gave the fans what they want most = violence

It was thanks to JAG that I got to test myself against a top grappler at 330k , on a fight everyone thought I was nuts asking for (after going 0-2) Thomas Maeda instead of a dozen other better suited fighters.

But we had to know.

What a ride.

I`m picking up some 330k talent plus Humors and Trump are always ready so we will talk :)

Rumour has it JAG Heavyweight Champion Panda Aorigele & JAG Light-heavyweight Champion Mantak Garuda were spotted talking at a recent JAG event. Things seemed normal as both men were smiling and laughing and seen both nodding their heads in what seems to be approval of something.

Were these fight negotiations, or are they just being friendly to one another? It’s well known both of their management teams get along well with each other so maybe this doesn’t mean anything?

Both men have all but cleared out their divisions, with Panda having an upcoming Title defence against a very worthy opponent in Xe, and Garuda awaits a worthy contender in a completely cleaned out division.

We’ve reached out to Panda Aorigele and Garuda about this and are awaiting their responses.

Mantak Garuda 205 champ #25 p4p

Panda Aorigele 265 champ #47 p4p

Boss man - Garuda is officially requesting a move up to 265 to challenge the current HW king.

Let’s see which man is left standing when these knockout artists get locked in a cage together.

15498433676531.jpg

“Indeed I went and shook his hand, told him I enjoy watching him fight and told him to jump up and try to get my Belt.

No trash talk, just two great Champions looking to fight the best. Garuda and I made an oral agreement to fight after I beat Xe, and potentially Bubba Jenkins before or after the Super-fight. He told me he respected my challenge and that he’s having very hard time finding new contenders to fight so it made sense to both parties.”

• Upvote 2

Rumors, sure do get around, don't they. Someone told me they saw you guys enjoying a couple rounds at a pub after the last event. Who would have thought? So, as I understand, Aorigele vs Garuda has been requested. I like it...I like it a lot.

So, what we doin? Talk to me. Sounds like were talking about, maybe the first event in June? You two come up with a date, and we ready to ride.

Btw, Panda how would you like to do the first JAG face off with Xe?

• Upvote 1