This made me giggle

Full commentary in case you want to read a boring GnP fight:http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=55066

Anyway, here's the part that is somewhat entertaining:

Peckerson working some ground and pound from close in. He's looking to maintain this position and strike for a while by the looks of things... although he'll probably advance to full mount in a minute now I've said that.

Peckerson is looking to pass the guard... He's managed it - he's now in full mount!

Peckerson controlling the position easily from mount.

Sometimes the chaos of the commentary makes sense :D

yeah the commentary is great, and i'm always seeing new stuff. i had this happen a few days ago:

Oooooooooooh, not good. A low kick from Jackson lands where it shouldn't have, right in the... well, you know what he did? He kicked him in the penis. He's injured, injured bad. The referee sends both fighters to their corners and Matazz has 5 minutes to recover. He's OK now though... a thumbs up from Matazz and we're back underway with a touch of gloves.

my fighter was the one who got kicked. luckily he made the guy pay by cutting him twice with elbows, and then TKO'ing him with knees http://smiliesftw.com/x/smack.gif

ahhhha

just spotted this from another of today's fights

The Man is pausing for a moment. What's he doing? It looks like he's clearing his nose. Oh dude! He's shot a load of snot all down Lancelot's shoulder. That is not cool.

I've got two fighters who have kicked opponents to the private parts. Other one did it twice on the same match and only said "I'm sorry" both times. I guess he got both nuts so the opponent won't be continuing his family. What if there would've been third? Disqualification?

Korgen is trying to work for a single leg takedown but Miller pulls him back up using the underhooks.

Miller has moved round to his opponent's back and is looking for a suplex! Oh snap! He's tossed Korgen clear over his head and slammed him to the mat!

Korgen is in bad spot here.

I lost the fight as miller, but still a wicked takedown. I planned on cutting him if he lost seeing as he cuts easy and learns slow, but that makes it a little harder.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=53859

Yu looks up at the clock. Bad move! Boudewijn lands a right hand from hell, dropping Yu. Boudewijn pounces and finishes the fight with a flurry of punches and elbows.

Taking advantage of circumstances :P I was losing this fight, so thanks for looking at the clock lol

Yu looks up at the clock. Bad move! Boudewijn lands a right hand from hell, dropping Yu. Boudewijn pounces and finishes the fight with a flurry of punches and elbows.

Taking advantage of circumstances :P I was losing this fight, so thanks for looking at the clock lol

My fighter did something like that too

Spirit looks up at the clock and then as McGrath takes his cue and looks up at the clock too, Spirit smacks him right in the chops with a big elbow! How rude!

"The bell rings for round one and we are underway!

Decent striking displayed by Bee there.

Bee tries a head kick but it misses.

Grey moves out of range of the body kick.

Bee cracks Grey with a big right hand that sends him to the floor! Grey looks wobbly but he's sprung back up to his feet straight away… can Bee finish him?

Grey is rocked!

It looks like John Grey has been cut.

John Grey seems to be the more aggressive standup fighter in this bout."

Sure seems that way!

My fighter did something like that too

Spirit looks up at the clock and then as McGrath takes his cue and looks up at the clock too, Spirit smacks him right in the chops with a big elbow! How rude!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, THAT IS CLASSIC! "Takes his cue and looks too?" "Stupid is as stupid does maam!"