Mentor

Guest MpJuice

Searching for a mentor, Alex was very inactive, I need some one who is more active and helpful.

I'm inactive? I happen to be one of the most active managers around. You are just unbelievably annoying. Tip for your next mentor: don't ask the same question 10 times over and over, and don't send messages like "are you there?", "hello?" and so on if they don't answer you 5 minutes after you ask a question. Not many people will deal with that shit as long as I have(and I am very patient).

Screen_Shot_2019-03-29_at_9.45.39_PM.png

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Oof. Managers like Alex are killing this game. A young player with a thirst for knowledge so great that he could not stand another five minutes living in ignorance, his queries unsatisfied. Only to be ignored and told he is annoying by a supposed "mentor". Imagine if Steven Seagal had done that when Anderson Silva was begging him for instruction. What could have been? For shame.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

Guest MpJuice

I'm inactive? I happen to be one of the most active managers around. You are just unbelievably annoying. Tip for your next mentor: don't ask the same question 10 times over and over, and don't send messages like "are you there?", "hello?" and so on if they don't answer you 5 minutes after you ask a question. Not many people will deal with that shit as long as I have(and I am very patient).

if you can't handle the heat don't walk in the fire!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

LOL Alex is just pimping you for the Spin & Win credits with those 25 year olds.

And to fight through you in tourneys that are -EV for his Hype , find a new mentor, your current one is too afraid to do stuff you are already doing lolol

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/35/35b6.jpg

Lol careful black pinocchio, nose gonna get so long you gonna poke people across the street

Oof. Managers like Alex are killing this game. A young player with a thirst for knowledge so great that he could not stand another five minutes living in ignorance, his queries unsatisfied. Only to be ignored and told he is annoying by a supposed "mentor". Imagine if Steven Seagal had done that when Anderson Silva was begging him for instruction. What could have been? For shame.

Good one troll

if you can't handle the heat don't walk in the fire!

Could've at least picked a quote that applies to the situation. Your IQ is lower than some of my fighters, it's pretty impressive actually.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Dude was annoying.

• Upvote 4

Man that is worse than a crazy ex

• Upvote 3

Guest MpJuice

I asked this idiot 10 time about predictions and he said don't do it. Fucking idiot. knew I had to predict it. Good luck everyone. please delete my account.

• Downvote 1

I asked this idiot 10 time about predictions and he said don't do it. Fucking idiot. knew I had to predict it. Good luck everyone. please delete my account.

Again gotta be honest Alex will say if hes not sure so fair play to him would you rather he made some bullshit up? I mean im getting vibes of some silliness here

• Upvote 1

Your as dumb as he if you decided not to predict a guy who will clearly go 100% clinch.

It makes me wonder how these managers last in this game so long with so minimal knowledge of whats really going on. I understand now there is like no competition what so ever but still.

Your as dumb as he if you decided not to predict a guy who will clearly go 100% clinch.

It makes me wonder how these managers last in this game so long with so minimal knowledge of whats really going on. I understand now there is like no competition what so ever but still.

Lol you really need to get a life and stop trolling the forums of a game you are boycotting(notice how not a single person gives a flying fuck whether you play or not lol)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1