PSE up for sale

XxxtremeT13

So, I am putting PSE up for sale. I have some real life shit going on that I need to focus my time on and focus less on the game. Ill still be playing, just cant spend all the time I had been on the org. So, currently its up for general sale, however if someone wants to offer a fair price for it I can pull it and direct sell. My current roster is made up of 350k fighters. The company was ranked 8th worldwide last I looked with pretty good hype.

• Upvote 2

How much?

For you 5 million

Sad. Goodbye tourney then?

I’m going to try to have it play out and finish. If I can get new org owner to put me on as an employee to handle that portion of the org. Otherwise I’m looking to possibly pay all of you a fee for participating if I’m not able to let the tournament complete.

• Upvote 2

For you 5 million

I’m going to try to have it play out and finish. If I can get new org owner to put me on as an employee to handle that portion of the org. Otherwise I’m looking to possibly pay all of you a fee for participating if I’m not able to let the tournament complete.

Not sure if the 5 Million is the legit price, but I sold DUEL to Mentor for 5 Million. It was a top 8 ORG with 10 guys ranked above 100 PVP. Over 100 above 1000 PVP.

Not sure if the 5 Million is the legit price, but I sold DUEL to Mentor for 5 Million. It was a top 8 ORG with 10 guys ranked above 100 PVP. Over 100 above 1000 PVP.

I said 5 million for MommasPussyJuice (MPjuice). I put the starting bid at 500k with the company having around 350k I left in the bank.

My old roster, before cleaning house to move to 350k would have been closer to 5mil based on the fact I was then at 7th worldwide

I said 5 million for MommasPussyJuice (MPjuice). I put the starting bid at 500k with the company having around 350k I left in the bank.

My old roster, before cleaning house to move to 350k would have been closer to 5mil based on the fact I was then at 7th worldwide

Makes sense. That's a good price for the org TBH. Would be good for someone who wants to get into the org business.

Its not my fault you failed five tournaments in row.

• Downvote 2

Its not my fault you failed five tournaments in row.

I haven’t failed anything. Every tournament I ran was completed and successful. I only have the current KT tournament running now, which I can see through to the end with new ownership. If I didn’t have real life shit to take care of I could dedicate more time to making the others fill up and run them. Me. Mike Tycoon was waiting on me to give him the go ahead to mass email the tycoon world regarding the other tournaments looking to get filled. And honestly I would tell him to go for it if an experienced manager wanted to buy the org and run said tournaments

Your words or your 15 other accounts mean nothing to me. You’re dead to me.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well the last tournament you hosted (witch I won) was a complete failure you even failed to provide any post tournament disclosure. If you think that successful tournament is where you make money of new managers then I guess you are right but as far as I am concerned there are more to that.

I’m going to respectfully disagree with this.

Those long ass tournaments that nobody wants to do are hard to maintain.

The tournament you are referring to was one of the most brutal ones (weekly just bleed format) to coordinate and it’s length and sheer brutality made it a logistical nightmare (managers drop out, sucks, I would never do that).

You are mad about the post mortem bullshit but bro the half a year we spent getting 16 Cut / 16 injury was epic.

Rideordie right?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Well the last tournament you hosted (witch I won) was a complete failure you even failed to provide any post tournament disclosure. If you think that successful tournament is where you make money of new managers then I guess you are right but as far as I am concerned there are more to that.

You seriously verify that you are a complete idiot and incapable of comprehending what people tell you...that or you just can't understand what the fuck you read. The weekly tourney your fighter won had nothing to do with me at all...Everything from signup, to the contract structure, to the prize money and all the other fucking write ups that happen all were in the hands of Alfred. I don't even know why I'm telling you this AGAIN! my 6yr old son listens better than you. All I did was send the fight offers that were on the event schedule that Alfred put together. Who paid you your 500k winnings? Who paid for your year of VIP, sure the fuck wasn't me. That tourney was a complete success in my eyes..how many fighters were involved again? How long did this thing take to complete? And how many fighters actually dropped out or went inactive, I think like 2 and those 2 didn't happen till near the end and those fighters didn't have any baring on the results of the tourney. Every fighter who entered participated in every single one of the weekly fights, which was probably the point where most would have dropped out. But not a single fighter dropped out during the weekly rounds. I don't even think any dropped out in the first round of knockouts..can't remember. Either way, you're a tool and clearly are the #1 troll of tycoon world.

So, back to the actual topic of discussion.....is there a potential buyer for this? Has anyone bid on it yet...I'm not look to make a profit off the sale really...just break even. As it stands there is just over $369k in avaliable funds as well as another $144k in pending contract signing bonus money for a total of just over $500k in the company finances. New owner can either continue to roll with the 350k and current roster while trying to continue to sign new fighters...OR allow those fighters to leave and sign with another org and focus on an open ID org or something and take advantage of the 273 hype rating which is good enough to place the org #7 ranked hyped org in the world below Pride....with the right fighters you can easily sell over 4000 tickets (upwards to 6000 based on the amount of fighter hype).

If you are interested and want an immediate direct sell hit me up soon as there is only 2 days left on the auction block. If you've placed a bid in auction, could you message me and let me know....I don't care how much you bid, just curious...as I might end the auction early and set advertising/production cost for the KT event taking place this weekend.

So this whole bitch fest is over a write up? jesh. How dare someone put there personal life in the way of a online game.

Write up for one fight probably takes less than 10 minutes but if you don't even have that much free time what's the point to even run the tournament in the first place? And the guy claiming its not his fault and that he is not responsible for anything just because its his fight organization and he is the one making the money is ridiculous.

• Downvote 2

So what if I made money from events hosting this for Alfred. He told me in the start that any money earned from it was for me to keep. However, due to the hype levels of the fighters from the start it killed my org hype and I was bleeding money from my regular PSE events. There were a number of events I lost 100k. Alfred actually gave me an extra million to cover the loss. I didn’t really start making money from the tourney events until the knockout stages when the hype of the fighters were highest and this wasn’t even until the 2nd round when I had to use regular PSE fighters to fill the events which I used some of my best hyped fighters, so I earned the right to keep that money. You can go click to financials or my org under the business auction and see just how much profit I made from the org. Take out the like 9 million I deposited into the account I think I earned a net income of about $3 million from all the events I hosted which was 88. End of the day, with event expenses and signing bonuses sent out I made a net profit of 362k. Yeah I got real rich from hosting that tourney didn’t I....

So this whole bitch fest is over a write up? jesh. How dare someone put there personal life in the way of a online game.

Shit, the owner does it, why not?

But yeah the KT tourny was a failure the moment a 349k fighter was allowed to enter and fight.

• Upvote 1

Shit, the owner does it, why not?

But yeah the KT tourny was a failure the moment a 349k fighter was allowed to enter and fight.

I think the biggest issue with the failure of PSE was the concept changing almost weekly.

It went from an established org to like 4-5 completely different Concepts in the space of a month. Owner making a thread with new announcement only confused people more.

I think managers like to see stability. I say this in no accusatory way as I know it was in good faith and to make the game fun but a bit of patience would have gone a long way.

Alas what is done is done , if the brand cannot even attract 350k managers it is time to probably close this chapter.

• Upvote 1