Exclusive Elite gyms with few members and low fees

Guys, tell me how this works. I just don't get it.

Project Kcus Ti

* The gym fees is 1$ a week

* 3 coaches (2 elite and 1 double elite) The page actually says number of coaches is 4 but I can only count 3.

* 12 members, all managed by the gym's owner

This guy is in an alliance with 2 other guys

Amir Zukic and Adis Yavuz

Adis runs this gym

* 50$ week

* 6 coaches (3 elites and 3 double elites)

* 20 members, all managed by Adis and Amir

Can this work out for these guys in the long run or will their business go bankrupt soon ?

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

could be a few things...

mabye the owner is doing a short time joining fee sort of deal, so people dont pay a hefty joining price first week, then he will increase the fees....

OR

hes retarted/doesnt care about losing his VIP.....

OR

his debt is paid off, and hes tired of running the gym, so hes offering cheap training before the inevitable shut down

Where does all the money come from, just signing all those elite coaches must cost more than the 50k loan you can get when you start a company ?

Do any of them own a org. that made them filthy rich so they can use it's profit to run the gyms ?

IMO, it's cheating. There are a ton of these types of gyms where the only participants are the gym owners and maybe a friend. That Project Kcus Ti, I'm pretty sure I've seen it in more than 1 city with that same gym name and style.

Some people say "if its not in the rulebook than it's not cheating" but I don't subscribe to that thinking. How would the 30 minimum work when a gym first starts since they won't have 30 right away.

I think everyone is getting WAY too fussy. This is supposed to be a simulation of real life. In real life you can run your business how you choose. Now adding the realism of fighters getting bored of repetitive training is very much needed to the game to ensure its sim feel. But now you guys are gonna complain over who has who training where and how much they charge? You can't even try to tell me its the way it is in real life, my bro and I both (well me not so much recently) train at a club in which has anywhere from 5-20 members. I have never seen 20 at once, but I know they come now and then. Its not an elite training center but it has managed to be in business for over 15 years.

I don't see an issue, as long as multis are not involved, and sparring and sups have been improved. I think everyone should mind there own business as for training from now on.

I dont see the problem either really...the guy is obviously fucking his gym financially this way, so who cares? let him do it....its his vip and if he wants to run a stupid gym into the ground for a weeks worth of good training, let it be.

look at the managers...both relatively new, neither money in their manager balances. give em a week or 2 and see if the gyms bring them down in a ball of regretful flames.

I don't understand why this is a problem.

As for how he's doing it, gym owners can shift their own money to their gym. I do that all the time. If I couldn't, I would probably never pay off my debt.

p.s. I believe the funneling of funds by having fighters quit and re-join a gym several times has already been rendered impossible. If that's how these two gyms managed it, there's nothing left to fix.

uh what money? look at the managers:P neither have any, and doesnt look like they ever really did.

Good lord. Those of you that aren't getting good training desperately want no one to get good training. Just leave it alone. If the gym goes under, he has to buy VIP again. Isn't that sufficient punishment?

While it may be good for MMA Tycoon's coffers, it's clearly bad for the fairness of the game to have people repeatedly buying VIP, running a gym into the ground at max training for a selection number of fighters, and consistently repeating the process.

People that don't understand why it's a problem, will soon change their mind when the fighters at that gym turn into the next "uncatchable fighters that are ruining the game". THAT is the problem - if you have your own elite coach, you will turn into a beast.

The problem is that you can just rebuy VIP and do it all over again if you are willing to drop 10 bucks a month to get new loans, create gym, hire elites, go out of business, repeat.

mabye an easier way to stop this, is if you lose your VIP due to a poorly run business, you dont get to choose your 4 fighters, its just random which ones you keep and which ones you lose.

that would make it pretty ineffective to keep rebuying and using gyms like this.

Yeah, but that would penalize the enthusiastic but clueless people who run businesses into the ground with no ill-intentions just as much.

The problem is that you can just rebuy VIP and do it all over again if you are willing to drop 10 bucks a month to get new loans, create gym, hire elites, go out of business, repeat.

You could make it so that once you've run two businesses into the ground you're barred from operating a company.

I'm wondering what to do about this myself. I think probably setting a minimum capacity of about 30 would be a start and perhaps not including the gym owner's own fighters in that cap.

bad idea

You could make it so that once you've run two businesses into the ground you're barred from operating a company.

good idea

at least being banned from operating a company for an extended period of time

good idea

+1

not forever maybe 3 or 4 months. let them burn cash so mike can make this game "kickasser" than it already is.

I think everyone is getting WAY too fussy. This is supposed to be a simulation of real life. In real life you can run your business how you choose.
In real life you can't take out a 50K loan for a business, run that business into the ground, then immediately take out another 50K loan for a tiny fee and continue the process.
bad idea

Why?

this guy has bin doing this for months and has had about 5 or 6 gyms. it isnt cheating but it is BS obviously he isnt repaying his loan and just re buying vip. so this needs adressing it has bin brought up before and still nothing is done . i also agree with 11thsun that those who have worked hard and have paid of there loan should be able to run THEIR company anyway they want to. a lot of guys on here think that the noobs should start off with every thing a 6 month vet has excess to and that is again very wrong. i understand the need for fairness and the need to stop cheating but when someone owns their company outright and the loan is paid off they should be able to run it how ever they want to.

im sure know one tells greg jackson or randy couture how much they can charge or how many people they have to have . the game is starting to be nothing but complaining about what others are doin . everyone here started with the same amount of money and given the same opportunity to be successful so why should the successful guys have to suffer because some guys just dont get it? its a Tycoon game for Christ sakes isnt the object to be the best?

the guys who dont repay their loan should not be able to reopen a company until loan is repaid and the guys who pay off their loans should NOT be told how to run their companys.

bad idea

good idea

That doesn't stop people doing it though - it stops people with no money doing it, but you could still do it if you have a shed load of money. Anyway, why is a minimum gym capacity a bad idea? Literally the only people it harms are the people doing this.