"Can't rate as the org owner is family/friend"

BuffMinion

I was going through my org ratings & noticed that the one for Amsterdam KT said "can't rate as the org owner is family/friend" which is definitely not the case.

Has anyone else ever encountered this issue? I've never seen it in the 4 years of playing the game.

I don't really care to fix it as I only have 1 fight left with the org but I just thought it was odd.

Very weird, it could be that you and the owner are located near each other in real life, with similar IP ranges.

Interesting. Can anyone check this for me? Really curious to see if that's the case. How close does someone have to be to have the same IP? Excuse my ignorance but I know nothing about this kinda stuff.

It happens normally if 2 accounts log in from the same IP Address. I've had instances where I've been away from a week and asked someone to log in to change a fighters training or cancel an auto flight, and I wouldn't be able to send that person any contracts in the future and would have to ask someone on staff to send it to them.

Outside of same IP , I have never seen it happening before but tbh I wouldn't be surprised if there was a bug that caused it.

It happens talk to Mike he can fix it. I was linked to ChuckW94 and another guy for some reason. I found out when sending out contracts recently, I had the problem years ago with one guy, but i just moved on and didn't sign his fighters. In Chucks case though he was in a Tournament i recently set up so i needed to resolve the problem.

It happens normally if 2 accounts log in from the same IP Address. I've had instances where I've been away from a week and asked someone to log in to change a fighters training or cancel an auto flight, and I wouldn't be able to send that person any contracts in the future and would have to ask someone on staff to send it to them.

Outside of same IP , I have never seen it happening before but tbh I wouldn't be surprised if there was a bug that caused it.

I've never given anyone access to my account so you kinda got me sketched out a little like someone hacked my account (probably not but you never know). Hopefully just a glitch.

It happens talk to Mike he can fix it. I was linked to ChuckW94 and another guy for some reason. I found out when sending out contracts recently, I had the problem years ago with one guy, but i just moved on and didn't sign his fighters. In Chucks case though he was in a Tournament i recently set up so i needed to resolve the problem.

Good to know other people encountered this issue. Probably not gonna reach out to Mike to fix it as I only have 1 fight left in the org and its coming up soon but it's useful to know it can be fixed.

It has done this for me and Alexander Biro forever, he's from Nova Scotia too but we haven't spoken all that much.

I'm curious if they do live nearby. If you come across this, Rick Steiner or Stacin Boy, do you guys live in the Gainesville, FL area? It's not a huge city, only about 130,000.

I've never given anyone access to my account so you kinda got me sketched out a little like someone hacked my account (probably not but you never know). Hopefully just a glitch.

Good to know other people encountered this issue. Probably not gonna reach out to Mike to fix it as I only have 1 fight left in the org and its coming up soon but it's useful to know it can be fixed.

I'm curious if they do live nearby. If you come across this, Rick Steiner or Stacin Boy, do you guys live in the Gainesville, FL area? It's not a huge city, only about 130,000.

Contact them in game, i am sure they are not reading this.