Being Held Captive... By A Player?

BuffMinion

I have a fighter who is sitting at 31 days inactivity in the XTREME Fighting org (which is closing soon). He's been sitting with a pending fight offer for at least 10+ days. However, the other manager won't accept or decline. So I decided to message him.

Accept or Decline 2019-11-21 06:49:23

Will you please either accept or decline the fight offer with Cletus McDonald so that we can confirm the fight or I can get a different opponent. Thank you.

Re: Accept or Decline 2019-11-21 08:24:18

Sorry i cant, its not because of you but because of the org owner. Very sorry for your inconvinience

Re: Re: Accept or Decline 2019-11-21 08:52:57

C'mon man just decline it then. I really don't want to waste my time. I'm not a part of whatever issue you have with him. I just want to play the game.

Re: Re: Re: Accept or Decline 2019-11-23 15:36:04

Its just a week, and there is no next event booked so you are not loosing time anyway. See you around

Re: Re: Re: Re: Accept or Decline 2019-11-23 15:43:53

My inactivity is 32 days now. I could leave if youd decline.

I messaged the org owner after the first reply I got but no response their either.

The org owner is Aleksander Pawik (93232)

The other manager is Nemanja Kavaja (12228)

Both are long time players so just putting this out there so it doesnt happen to someone else

• Upvote 3

I have a fighter who is sitting at 31 days inactivity in the XTREME Fighting org (which is closing soon). He's been sitting with a pending fight offer for at least 10+ days. However, the other manager won't accept or decline. So I decided to message him.

Will you please either accept or decline the fight offer with Cletus McDonald so that we can confirm the fight or I can get a different opponent. Thank you.

Sorry i cant, its not because of you but because of the org owner. Very sorry for your inconvinience

C'mon man just decline it then. I really don't want to waste my time. I'm not a part of whatever issue you have with him. I just want to play the game.

Its just a week, and there is no next event booked so you are not loosing time anyway. See you around

I messaged the org owner after the first reply I got but no response their either.

Both are long time players so just putting this out there so it doesnt happen to someone else

Come to SMASH when you leave there :D

• Upvote 1

too be honest I am pretty sure its a multi org always looked like some sketchy shit going on there