FARTMMA Contractual Agreement

davie1903

Fail to see where I have agreed to this, I have been told you no longer want org back.

Which means I have free reign you have no control over what I do, but there will be a lot of 340k id unsigned fighters pop up maybe

No need, I just wrote to Chuck who ponied up a very significant amount to buy it for you, I found him a buyer after yo usaid you would probably close it.

So stay put please and we can find a happy ending for Chuck, the fighters and managers.

Thank you for your patience.

This is what he does. He lies on a public forum to those not in the loop to make himself look good. Everyone in the know is well aware of this storytelling piece of garbage.

I haven`t lied once and I can get some key players to corroborate my story. Who do you think that second phrase I quoted is from?

Nah bro, we are back to A & B , A = me B = buyer

:)

I promise that at the end of this saga all will be revealed, minus the stuff that cannot be revealed.

Managers need not worry, I 100% promise the show will go on !

Was a sarcastic question. I could care less what happens in the game since I'm virtually done playing(if you haven't noticed), I'm just disappointed that Chuck let a prick like yourself make him look like a spineless jellyfish, that's all.

• Upvote 1

Was a sarcastic question. I could care less what happens in the game since I'm virtually done playing(if you haven't noticed), I'm just disappointed that Chuck let a prick like yourself make him look like a spineless jellyfish, that's all.

I noticed, everyone was laughing at you on Buzz, specially Power Shark. See you on your 5th account in 2020.

• Downvote 1

I noticed, everyone was laughing at you on Buzz, specially Power Shark. See you on your 5th account in 2020.

*everyone* was laughing at you on *buzz*

That is the hilarious. Everyone? All 3 people and their fighter accounts that use it? Brilliant accidental humour there

Empty words from an empty head. You're a fool dude. I truly hope this is just an MMAT persona you've built and you're not as big of a piece of shit in real life as you are here. Can't imagine anyone would tolerate the chode you make yourself out to be.

• Upvote 3

haha you are so emotionally invested on this.

It`s been a GREAT day! Just got home (6 AM here in beautiful Montreal) and in the past 24 hours I:

1) Went 4-0 on fights defeating some of the biggest names in the Tycoon GAME !

2) Succesfully coached my students at the Dando Cup here in Montreal.

3) Recovered my org thus saving my sensei`s honour.

4) Punished the heretics with a heavy fine plus assets, like any man black would say: REPARATIONS WERE PAID $$$

5) Got my salad tossed

I`m gonna call it a day (for like 3 hours) before hitting the pool and the sauna this morning.

See you tomorrow gang and thank you for your support. Don`t know you guys but if that doesn`t spell BREAKTOOTH AND MANAGER OF THE YEAR not sure what does. Make sure to vote :) We making history again this year !

#heritage

#rideordie

"Salad tossing" is the act of licking someone's asshole, often preceded by kissing and licking their ass cheeks and ass crack, and often accompanied by kissing and fingering their asshole.

I feel like this got skipped over

• Upvote 6

If I win both Of The Year thingys the internet might explode (like Stepdads chat overnight did) but to be totally honest Arseworth or Laz deserve Manager of the Year more than me.

If you do win it the system is rigged.

If you do win it the system is rigged.

He should easily win some awards. He revitalized this game by himself alone. His fighter personalities are second to none, he's currently running a top 10 org in the game, he's a top manager in the game whether you like it or not, he's a big reason the forum is this active (even though it's really not)

I have no bias for or against him, but he's done a lot for this game.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

He should easily win some awards. He revitalized this game by himself alone. His fighter personalities are second to none, he's currently running a top 10 org in the game, he's a top manager in the game whether you like it or not, he's a big reason the forum is this active (even though it's really not)

I have no bias for or against him, but he's done a lot for this game.

lol you sir have once again won idiot of the year!

• Upvote 6