FARTMMA Contractual Agreement

davie1903

your signed a bunch of 3

grow a set off balls girly man. uou signed a bunch of 354K fighters then switched to a 350K ID im not putting you down i am calling you out?

"Your signed a bunch of 3" What does that even mean?

Not sure what you are trying to say, but go back to school and learn how to structure a sentence before calling someone else an idiot. If you even had a clue, you would know it was a 350k from the start, but meh, I don't have to explain myself to you

Fartgate continues

Seriously this thread is a dumpster fire that won't die out, what say we forget this happened and go back to doing productive things? like in the before times?

I wasn't even defending what he did in this thread, just that I thought he was a solid game player. Buddy got butt hurt and started name calling because I pointed out something that was true. Not really sure

I wasn't even defending what he did in this thread, just that I thought he was a solid game player. Buddy got butt hurt

Oh I know, I read the message, log, but I think its less about who's right or wrong anymore and more that its just patently a waste of our lives to be even considering this to be worth our time

So while I agree with your point, nobodies a winner here, we're all losing big time.

I wasn't even defending what he did in this thread, just that I thought he was a solid game player. Buddy got butt hurt

your failing to answer why you changed your ID restriction? and yes i had to edit what i said as i was being harassed by my son. Thanks for pointing everything out though. No one is butt hurt just asking questions. while you to continue avoid them?

your failing to answer why you changed your ID restriction? and yes i had to edit what i said as i was being harassed by my son. Thanks for pointing everything out though. No one is butt hurt just asking questions. while you to continue avoid them?

Changed it because when I first created the org, the fighters were just hitting 354k. I didn't have enough patience to wait for more fighters to come out as I wanted to start the org right away.

Not sure why you are so keen on knowing that, but it doesn't hurt me to tell the truth, just like I did about Camara.

• Upvote 1

Dont you think those 354K fighters would have liked to known they would be in divisions with 350K fighters. There is a pretty big skill gap currently between them. In ID restrictions it is pretty crucial.

At the time, I had about 5 guys signed so, no. But as I tell anyone and everyone who asks, I will release you if you want to be released. I don't expect signing bonus back or anything, I don't want to have a guy signed who doesn't want to be in my org.

• Upvote 1

He should easily win some awards. He revitalized this game by himself alone. His fighter personalities are second to none, he's currently running a top 10 org in the game, he's a top manager in the game whether you like it or not, he's a big reason the forum is this active (even though it's really not)

I have no bias for or against him, but he's done a lot for this game.

is that not idiotic?

i know this cause i signed a few 354k fighters and there is not much i can do with them currently. i was planning to send them your way but ehh!

Really all guys from 350k-354k are still 2-2 1/2 star fighters. Just because it's restricted doesn't mean I expect you to accept fights vs anybody.

well i am gonna leave this awesome conversation with this. I am not at all surprised the Great Camara has ran over to Smash for some action against those 354k-355k fighters. Not saying he isn't a top manager, simply saying he has no BALLS except mine when there slapping his chin.

Well I mean, at least he's joining the top 350k ID org in the game :D

I have to say, i did not read all of this. But one thing is certain, this topic won the "topic of the year award" for the amount of posts in 2 days.

You should see the StrippedDads chat

Some serious emotional roller coasters and fun for the entire family there.

News flash: We found a temporary host for the org while the buyer finds a permanent one and I will be able to reimburse Chucky his dinero and save 100+ managers and fighters from being homeless while preserving Fart Masters legacy .

I hope you vote for me In the yearly awards mentor, It would mean a lot to me. My methods might be unorthodox but when I came to Tycoon this was the Wild West and some hard choices had to be made in order to restore the law.