Update thread

MMATycoon

So, positive news at last :)

TLDR: Training is back on, all fights are ok to run and we're well on the way to restoring any fighters that disappeared yesterday. In short, for you guys, business as usual.

--------------

Long version: Will update when I have some energy, as I've turned to jelly but basically they have already done the updates yesterday without telling me (that they were supposed to do on Thursday) and they have left php 5.x on the server, something they said was literally impossible. Wanted to tell you guys so you know what's up but I can't really feel my arms to type out the full ridiculousness of what they've said today, so I'll edit this later. :rolling:

Are you planning to sim Tuesday AM, Tuesday PM and Wednesday AM training sessions?

No. As much as I would like to, I don't want to jinx this and break something trying to manually run training. It works if run by the server but if you run big scripts in a web browser if quite often times out.

It says I can create 2 more fighters but can only pick up 1 free agent.

16 Aug, 2018 Thursday - Felix Inarritu celebrated his birthday - 20 today!
15 Aug, 2018 Wednesday - Released the fighter - Magnar Hallstahammar
14 Aug, 2018 Tuesday - Won an extra fighter slot on Spin and Win!
12 Aug, 2018 Sunday - Created a new fighter - Magnar Hallstahammar
12 Aug, 2018 Sunday - Released the fighter - Clevis Clark

Edit: Moving Felix Jaroslav back to TJ solved my fighter slot issue not showing up on the FA page.

is it still supposed to say my restored fighter is still a FA? when I got him back yesterday, he was automatically back in my gym, but this morning he wasnt and when I tried putting him in my gym it was denied as 'invite only' notice. had to invite his ID to the gym http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=321409

Thanks, missing fighter has returned (323451) but his going into into his next fight with 11 days on Saturday despite having last fought in May. Also has the wrong manager associated with him in his profile page so I cant change any of his tactics for the upcoming fight. Base & Location should also be Amsterdam.

My fighter Karl Hermann (341783) seems to have had his base changed from Tokyo to New York. I just booked a private jet to move him back, hopefully without energy loss or morale loss before his upcoming fight. If anything can be done to compensate and ensure he makes it back, that would be amazing. Thanks.

have refunded you the cost, cheers.

Thanks, missing fighter has returned (323451) but his going into into his next fight with 11 days on Saturday despite having last fought in May. Also has the wrong manager associated with him in his profile page so I cant change any of his tactics for the upcoming fight. Base & Location should also be Amsterdam.

sorted

My fighter Lost all his kickbosing hype and rank after recovery. Anyone Else has this?

im working through them all to fix that issue. if you let me know your fighter's ID I can do yours now.