Fighter not fighting back?

Joko

You can`t handle losing an argument so you had to give my org a bad rating without even having 1 fight.

92% from 37 ratings

94% from 36 ratings

you know well enough that is a big no no, no matter how heated an argument is.

Well you do book fights against cans for your own fighters, and well you did the same thing in my org, oh and with your Multi account miss Miracle too! Who is winning again?

Camara you're the poor man's version of Chael Sonnen. You're on PEDs too. Miss Miracles tranny gym.

You live in delusions of granduer. Broke all contract records? Nonsense. These records are held by the KO King.

Dodged by top competition? Doubtful.

Break the agg/acc cheese? Negative. Only engine changes or fighters with certain skill sets (high KO power, high damage, RNG not gassing on missed shots too early) trump that...

But some of the other shit you said might be accurate. Didn't read all of it.

Ok... I went back and read some more.

I single handedly won TUF 1 madness tournament. You did nothing but pick the GOAT. You drafted the best player on the court. Alex was the idiot who picked his butt buddy. So props for that, but the rest was all me. You're welcome.

• Upvote 4

To those who replied about what's actually asked here: Yeah, Alan doesn't have a big clinch stat so I set the clinch slider to not be aggressive because I thought he couldn't fight very well there. My plan back then was to go to the ground quick and fight there but that didn't work out, I'll keep this experience in mind in his next fight (which is tomorrow, btw).

To those bitching to each other: carry on, I enjoy watching it.