The Mystery of Frito Lei

popart

Frito Lei

38-161-3

The man, the myth, the legend. Known throughout Tycoon history for having the most losses of any fighter. Lei’s record, as of writing this article, stands at 38-161-3. This includes a whopping 93 KO losses, which is also an MMA Tycoon record.Lei may be known to some for competing twice against the former p4p champ Orlando Diggs. While it is widely assumed that Frito Lei’s manager is a multi who is merely attempting to see how many losses he can compile, Frito, as it turns out, can make a strong case for being one of the TOP fighters in Tycoon history. Let's take a look at the details:

For his 30th win, Lei KO’d Kaambi Ayouba with a head kick in 5 seconds. Kaambi Ayouba later went on to beat Alfa Uros, and so forth:

Alfa Uros def. Hiro Protagonist

Hiro Protagonist def. Dwight Elkins

Dwight Elkins def. Big Pox

Big Pox def. Calvin J Candie

Calvin J Candie def. Moses Diggs

Moses Diggs def. Johnnie Stalker

Johnnie Stalker def. Victor Zsasz

Victor Zsasz def. Mateus Gracie

Mateus Gracie def. Chief Tappenahoma

Chief Tappenahoma brings us to our first number one P4P- Chief himself beat the likes of Orlando Diggs, Fook Man, Lance Templeton, Taisto Perala, and Mordecai Sackett. In summary, Frito Lei is 10 fights removed from being a hall of famer.

With a bio that reads, “Just earning some beer money while working my way through college,” and $150,000 in the bank, I certainly think Lei has earned himself enough money for some beer, and earned himself into the tycoon record books.

Appendix:

I am in no way making fun of the manager in this case- In my opinion, and I think one that is shared with many in the community, is that the manager is a multi that logs on occasionally to book a fight. This happens every couple months or so. Generally, when the red timer appears next to Frito’s name, he has a fight by the end of the week. That being said, if it is a genuine player, feel free to reach out and I’ll help you with fighter builds and give you some free training at my gym for any new fighters. :)

• Upvote 14

• 1 year later...
On 1/31/2020 at 3:26 PM, popart said:

Frito Lei

38-161-3

The man, the myth, the legend. Known throughout Tycoon history for having the most losses of any fighter. Lei’s record, as of writing this article, stands at 38-161-3. This includes a whopping 93 KO losses, which is also an MMA Tycoon record.Lei may be known to some for competing twice against the former p4p champ Orlando Diggs. While it is widely assumed that Frito Lei’s manager is a multi who is merely attempting to see how many losses he can compile, Frito, as it turns out, can make a strong case for being one of the TOP fighters in Tycoon history. Let's take a look at the details:

With a bio that reads, “Just earning some beer money while working my way through college,” and $150,000 in the bank, I certainly think Lei has earned himself enough money for some beer, and earned himself into the tycoon record books.

At age 65, and suffering from CTE from dozens of brutal KOs, Frito Lei is a tragic figure- an athlete who didn't know when to quit.

Currently 38-171-3, coming off a brief layoff, Frito will be back in action this week.  Because beer that beer ain't going to pay for itself!

• Upvote 2

35b1.jpg

Abayo "Bam Bam" Bokhari

Super Meat Boy, I'm a Syn Hall of Famer, former #1 p4p in the world, one of the greatest of all time.

You're 36 years old with no accolades having been rejected by 3 different managers inside a year.

Achieve greatness, then talk to me.

Old timers like Frito Lei and myself are why anyone would know who you are.

On 4/20/2021 at 7:12 AM, clydebankblitz said:

35b1.jpg

Abayo "Bam Bam" Bokhari

Super Meat Boy, I'm a Syn Hall of Famer, former #1 p4p in the world, one of the greatest of all time.

You're 36 years old with no accolades having been rejected by 3 different managers inside a year.

Achieve greatness, then talk to me.

Old timers like Frito Lei and myself are why anyone would know who you are.

These Millennials have no respect for the OG Boomers who built the sport!  

I'd trash talk that guy, but after 96 KO's, I kinda forgot how to do it.

• Upvote 2