PPV orgs

joseppe

Rofl, he picked up a fighter that his multi(that his imaginative bull shit pea brain dreams of) dropped. Thats gonna be a yikes for me. Camara is the cringiest, biggest douchebag of a hypocrite on this game. This game would be better without him, you sincerely should fuck off

It was actually a mass email from Underground.

Speaking of mass emails, did you get the one from the top men?

"Never argue with an idiot, they will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience "

ROFL

Poor Alex, gets GAPED like every day.

It was actually a mass email from Underground.

Speaking of mass emails, did you get the one from the top men?

"Never argue with an idiot, they will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience "

ROFL

Poor Alex, gets GAPED like every day.

Rofl, he picked up a fighter that his multi(that his imaginative bull shit pea brain dreams of) dropped. Thats gonna be a yikes for me. Camara is the cringiest, biggest douchebag of a hypocrite on this game. This game would be better without him, you sincerely should fuck off

I'd listen to him Andy. Being a submissive bottom, he knows all too well about top men :)

• Upvote 2

This disbanding of CEC will go exactly as our Best Of Manager Awards went...

Even the people that don`t particularly like me will throw their vote away and not vote for you LOL

The orgs that will get the good fighters are:

GAMMA

Inferno

SYN

Tokyo Rebels

And then you will achieve:

d8mjrrz-955324f6-dc82-4907-a10b-b45821ee

I`m gonna start patronizing you just like the top men do:

"You got it my man"

HAHAHHAHHAHA

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The difference is that this type of thing is harmful for the state of the game. Driving out all competition and reducing the amount of promotions means there will end up being less players, and for Mike less paying customers. It's hard already keeping people interested enough to stick around, and shit like this isn't helping.

It's just a question of ethics though as I'm not sure what systems can be put in to prevent this, and similarly I'm not sure if any system should be. Freedom of action and all that.

If mike started new managers out with 50k so they could actually learn how to play the game right and not stress about money, I think a lot more people would stick around

• Upvote 4

• 1 month later...

This isnt something new the game has always been like this. The big orgs have always thrown big money around. Like a previous poster mentioned even though the money is there doesnt always mean its going to be accepted. Still dont get why people complain anyways, isnt this game about becoming a tycoon.

No need to be so doom and gloom lol. There are hundreds of new ID's that are created every month right? So if Mike can find a way to increase the retention rate of the new players than it well could become active again. For example making getting a mentor and finding an alliance a part of another tutorial.

I find it comical how the Robin Hoods coming to Chucks rescue have nothing to do w/ the current unrestricted orgs. Every single unrestricted org owner does not support what Chuck is doing. People simply want fair competition. The current state is: The Big 1 org w/ unethical funding, and The Rest, fighting over fighters whose managers weren't swayed by the inflated contracts(there aren't many of those).

You guys can defend Chuck all you want, but I will only listen to those who are actually impacted by CEC being what it is today(org owners).

And Camara, it's clear people are ignoring your chihuahua barks here, so might as well not waste your breath.

This isn't a communist state.

If mike started new managers out with 50k so they could actually learn how to play the game right and not stress about money, I think a lot more people would stick around

That could work to increase the retention rate. However we also need to be aware that people will just create multis and drain their accounts when they are desperate for money. Another programming nightmare.