I am looking for some custom fighter clothes

762x39

Is there any clothes stores out there that make custom clothes? I am looking for something that says Rivers Edge on it with a Templer Knight on the shirt. If anyone out there is willing to do it contact me and we can work out a price.

It actually might be cool to have my pic to the left on the shirt, instead of the Knight. I will consider either so just let me know what you can do.

Thanks,

Joe

• Upvote 1

Is there any clothes stores out there that make custom clothes? I am looking for something that says Rivers Edge on it with a Templer Knight on the shirt. If anyone out there is willing to do it contact me and we can work out a price.

It actually might be cool to have my pic to the left on the shirt, instead of the Knight. I will consider either so just let me know what you can do.

Thanks,

Joe

Shit Joe, with your magnificent looks, that's a bold move...!

• Upvote 1

This is really cool stuff :)

A lot of artists proactively reache dout to my fighters and made some really cool sht for them . Clothing is my favorite part of this great game :)

15685172046093.gif 1574895757Make%20MMAT%20Great%20Again%20 1574895819Make%20MMAT%20Great%20Again%20

lol

1580509467Screenshot_3.png this one is for every time I strip a belt from this clown lolol

1578015848P4PBMF.jpg I like this one, was given to the top P4P

1569329453azMgeZXq_o%20-%20Copy.png for my ENDOWED fighters

man I wish I could remember the artists names, there are just so many, this is like 10% of my clothing collectionz

• Downvote 1