To mix or not to mix? That is the question.

bananasplits

Recently a mate of mine has taken to rolling monster qure weed spliffs.

In England we generally mix a bit of togacco in weed. It helps it burn.

Anyway.To mix or not to mix your splifs with tobacco, that is the question.

Fuck no

Never mixed a blunt in my life. Wacko tobacco. Weed is green. Doesn't have anything to do with anything but weed. Yeah don't polute weed with tobacco. Never even took a hit of "tobacco" in my liiife. Burned lots of ganj though. Show me where the green grass grows.

Pot is herbal and cigarettes are processed shit.

i

When you discover how large amounts of weed are produced you will see it is also processed to some degree.

From what I see yanks and canadians seem to like getting so fucked up they can hardly speak, where as Brits tend to enjoy a more relaxing mellow smoke. Here is Thailand loads of people mix it up and loads do it pure.

I believe that it depends on the occasion.

i

When you discover how large amounts of weed are produced you will see it is also processed to some degree.

From what I see yanks and canadians seem to like getting so fucked up they can hardly speak, where as Brits tend to enjoy a more relaxing mellow smoke. Here is Thailand loads of people mix it up and loads do it pure.

I believe that it depends on the occasion.

Yeah, I know weed's really processed as well. I don't like smoking stuff from growers I don't know.

And I'm with you on the other point. I like to smoke, but I don't like to get stoned.

Fuck no

Never mixed a blunt in my life. Wacko tobacco. Weed is green. Doesn't have anything to do with anything but weed. Yeah don't polute weed with tobacco. Never even took a hit of "tobacco" in my liiife. Burned lots of ganj though. Show me where the green grass grows.

You know there is tobacco in blunt papers right? So much so that I don't add any tobacco at all when smoking a blunt. Which is probably why most people who are "against" tobacco like blunts so much.

Fuck no

Same, never smoked a Cig. Never smoked a Cigar with tobacco guts. Never met anyone in Texas that smokes a mix.

But we do smoke Blunts... so I guess we're getting a certain amount of tobacco from the wrap or sweet no matter what.

Same, never smoked a Cig. Never smoked a Cigar with tobacco guts. Never met anyone in Texas that smokes a mix.

But we do smoke Blunts... so I guess we're getting a certain amount of tobacco from the wrap or sweet no matter what.

Burn blunts all day every day lol but I take what I can of the tobaco out and take the cancer leaf out if they got one.

Burn blunts all day every day lol but I take what I can of the tobaco out and take the cancer leaf out if they got one.

I don't fuck with the paper too much other than completely cleaning out the guts. I don't want any of that shit in there. And if it's a Philly I'll take out that fucking cardboard like substance they put on the pull end. That like, inch long piece of paper that's WAY thicker than the any of the other shit in it

I don't fuck with the paper too much other than completely cleaning out the guts. I don't want any of that shit in there. And if it's a Philly I'll take out that fucking cardboard like substance they put on the pull end. That like, inch long piece of paper that's WAY thicker than the any of the other shit in it

thats what hes talking about! take that shit out unless u want throat cancer lol burn crippy its medicine!

the only time i used tobacco with weed was when i was in new zealand and australia, and the locals and brits that i met all rolled their spliffs like that. i didn't mind it, but i'd much rather have it be just weed.

i rarely smoke anything other than from a glass pipe though. it tastes best that way in my opinion, and my lungs aren't strong enough for bong rips any more :(

the only time i used tobacco with weed was when i was in new zealand and australia, and the locals and brits that i met all rolled their spliffs like that. i didn't mind it, but i'd much rather have it be just weed.

i rarely smoke anything other than from a glass pipe though. it tastes best that way in my opinion, and my lungs aren't strong enough for bong rips any more :(

Man I feel you there. Not strong enough at all... or I just hit the damn bong a lot harder then I used to. Used to rip it every mornin before I went to school... realized I was goin to school wayy to high to fuction or do anything but laugh and stay at lunch for 3 periods.

glass is the only way I smoke, it's a crime to put fine herb in a blunt

now way man! i understand n all but when theres more people then you blunts the only way 2 go! maybe if your by urself

no way, when there are a lot of us, we just roll a spliff in hash paper, you have to freeze it, but you really only need a few hits, and then put it back in the freezer.

we had one of these on New Years, and my god is it fun. just take full melt bubble hash, and roll it out into the shape of a paper, then roll a joint with it. then freeze it overnight, and enjoy

glass is the only way I smoke, it's a crime to put fine herb in a blunt

Awww man, To each his own for sure... but a Crime? I got goosebumps right now thinking about taking a dry pull off a couple G's of Train Wreck twisted up in a Zig Zag Blue Juju blunt wrap.

I'll give you smoking that Gud in a Swisher or Dutchie may seem barbaric, though I still prefer it to a Bong or Pipe, but dogg, some Blunt Wraps just accent the taste of nug so perfectly.

Awww man, To each his own for sure... but a Crime? I got goosebumps right now thinking about taking a dry pull off a couple G's of Train Wreck twisted up in a Zig Zag Blue Juju blunt wrap.

I'll give you smoking that Gud in a Swisher or Dutchie may seem barbaric, though I still prefer it to a Bong or Pipe, but dogg, some Blunt Wraps just accent the taste of nug so perfectly.

very true!

using clean glass and 5 times refined butane, or solar hits is the only way to fly, the herb tastes so well on it's own, you don';t need blueberry flavored blunt wraps

depending on where you live though, I'm spoiled

The relationship young people in the UK have with narcotics and alcohol..man. It's just depraved.

I got nothing against weed by the way - a drug I would rather see legalized than alcohol - even if I'm not a user. But that bullshit about it being more OK because it's "natural"? Give me a break. Something being "natural" isn't by any means a guarantee for it being a more healthy. That would be religious to think.

The relationship young people in the UK have with narcotics and alcohol..man. It's just depraved.

I got nothing against weed by the way - a drug I would rather see legalized than alcohol - even if I'm not a user. But that bullshit about it being more OK because it's "natural"? Give me a break. Something being "natural" isn't by any means a guarantee for it being a more healthy. That would be religious to think.

kills cancer carrying brain cells. And if it doesn't, well it makes people very happy and very unviolant and lazy so they are too stoned to go out and commit violant crimes. makes the world a much better place

Absolutely, if alcohol theoreticly somehow was to be replaced with weed the violence and costs for society would drop dramaticly. However weed is still a drug, and like all drugs it should only be used in moderate amounts and with great respect for its downsides. Sadly not exactly something a lot of the young in the UK, France, the US etc. seems to be doing..

first and foremost, the term drug is a word, so it could be put to anything that can be abused. Hell the internet is a drug in those terms, think of the number of people that spend all day on the internet, and when they aren't on it jonsing for it.

Pot is not a drug, it has just been unjustly labeled

first and foremost, the term drug is a word, so it could be put to anything that can be abused. Hell the internet is a drug in those terms, think of the number of people that spend all day on the internet, and when they aren't on it jonsing for it.

Pot is not a drug, it has just been unjustly labeled

There are actually rehab-clinics for internet and wow-abusers :D that does not however make pot any less of a drug.