Island season 11

poraan

What has the situation been generally with "private" gyms on the island? I can set e.g. a minimum of 50 fighters per gym and no private gyms or something like that... I don't want it to be people paying for private gyms with their extra company slots.

I think private gyms arent really that big problem. You really cannot fund coaches if you dont have a lot fighters.

Bigger problem is that if you run your company on island with negative financials, it just every thursday takes money from your manager account.

Wich allowed some people to hire best possible coaches and keep low gym prices at previous seasons.

• Upvote 2

maybe just answer the question and stop beating around the bush?

act like a moderator for once maybe.

Maybe stop lying all the time and people would treat you with a bit more respect.

This never happened. Stop talking shit.

"I know TJ said "oh well it`s self explanatory" the other day and dodged the question we asked him"

In fact I did the opposite of what you're saying and I kindly explained it to someone last week, in public. It's not my fault you can't find it.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Maybe stop lying all the time and people would treat you with a bit more respect.

This never happened. Stop talking shit.

"I know TJ said "oh well it`s self explanatory" the other day and dodged the question we asked him"

In fact I did the opposite of what you're saying and I kindly explained it to someone last week, in public. It's not my fault you can't find it.

how about you explain again Susan?

• Downvote 1

How about you stop lying Karen?

Just explain it, I get a ton of people writing to me about this.

Apparently only Stepdads and Crapulent Doom are doing it so they think it`s shady.

So explain it so everyone either 1) benefits from it or 2) stops calling your dirtbag alliance cheaters.

You guys have also opened an org just to test vs yourselves, good for you but just so you kno a ton of poeple view this as unethical.

You would never see a manager put 2 of their pupils against each other, you guys do it because your manager ranks don`t take a negative hit should you lose but just because it`s a loophole it is still a cowardly move.

To your point: You want some kind of respect just speak openly

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

Just explain it, I get a ton of people writing to me about this. - I have already

Apparently only Stepdads and Crapulent Doom are doing it so they think it`s shady. - wrong

So explain it so everyone either 1) benefits from it or 2) stops calling your dirtbag alliance cheaters. - my guy, you're the cheater here and everyone knows it

You guys have also opened an org just to test vs yourselves, good for you but just so you kno a ton of poeple view this as unethical. - I have created 0 fighters at 360

You would never see a manager put 2 of their pupils against each other, you guys do it because your manager ranks don`t take a negative hit should you lose but just because it`s a loophole it is still a cowardly move. - managers have done this for years. YOU'VE DONE IT YOURSELF http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgeventpublic.php?EvID=925998

To your point: You want some kind of respect just speak openly - I have been

Just to double down on this one so you see it.

You would never see a manager put 2 of their pupils against each other, you guys do it because your manager ranks don`t take a negative hit should you lose but just because it`s a loophole it is still a cowardly move.

managers have done this for years. YOU'VE DONE IT YOURSELF http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgeventpublic.php?EvID=925998

For your own sanity, go lay down and have a rest.

• Upvote 4

Just explain it, I get a ton of people writing to me about this. - No you don't because nobody cares for you

Apparently only Stepdads and Crapulent Doom are doing it so they think it`s shady.

So explain it so everyone either 1) benefits from it or 2) stops calling your dirtbag alliance cheaters.

You guys have also opened an org just to test vs yourselves, good for you but just so you kno a ton of poeple view this as unethical. - Theres a picture of you in the dictionary next to both "unethical" and "cheater"

You would never see a manager put 2 of their pupils against each other, you guys do it because your manager ranks don`t take a negative hit should you lose but just because it`s a loophole it is still a cowardly move. - I think TJ did a "lol" to you here already, so I'll let this one be

To your point: You want some kind of respect just speak openly - Stand in front of a mirror, and tell that to yourself amigo

• Upvote 2

Just explain it, I get a ton of people writing to me about this.

You guys have also opened an org just to test vs yourselves, good for you but just so you kno a ton of poeple view this as unethical.

To your point: You want some kind of respect just speak openly

I was going to explain here but being called shady doesnt help. Just figure it out.

managers have done this for years. YOU'VE DONE IT YOURSELF http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgeventpublic.php?EvID=925998

That was for a tournament and we had 2 weeks I believe to test. The org offered for some of us to test in 7 days and a few of us agreed. Unlike you bums who rage sack 10-15 fighters when the dreaded L`s come down I actually run a stable and have no more than 2-3 spots to test if lucky.

That`s different, we were doing it to test as fast as we could for the tourney not to avoid losing Hype with an untested project.

But you guys test against yourselves because the -1 out of the +1/-1 does not negatively affect your record when it`s done vs your own fighters.

I might have even tested 1 more time in my org as I needed to fill a card.

But some people do it religiously because they are too afraid to get the L. You could run into a 25 year old grappler and you lose.

I think it`s a cheap loophole but I also believe it is up to org owners to stop offering this. It is not realistic at all and doesn`t make any sense.

I`m not saying you are breaking any rules, I just saying you are scared and that`s a fact.

• Downvote 3

That was for a tournament and we had 2 weeks I believe to test. The org offered for some of us to test in 7 days and a few of us agreed. Unlike you bums who rage sack 10-15 fighters when the dreaded L`s come down I actually run a stable and have no more than 2-3 spots to test if lucky.

That`s different, we were doing it to test as fast as we could for the tourney not to avoid losing Hype with an untested project.

But you guys test against yourselves because the -1 out of the +1/-1 does not negatively affect your record when it`s done vs your own fighters.

I might have even tested 1 more time in my org as I needed to fill a card.

But some people do it religiously because they are too afraid to get the L. You could run into a 25 year old grappler and you lose.

I think it`s a cheap loophole but I also believe it is up to org owners to stop offering this. It is not realistic at all and doesn`t make any sense.

I`m not saying you are breaking any rules, I just saying you are scared and that`s a fact.

Jude, you're not listening. You keep addressing me with this testing stuff. I've never fought myself.

Your obsession with the Stepdads is worrying.

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15189310358947.jpg vs http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/21/21w28.jpg

M'Baku Camara: Damn, I`m fighting this "Intocável" guy next on Island. I axed Monsieur Camara wut dat mean he confidently said it mean "Unfuckable". I mean thats aiiiight, I ain`t the ghey.

I axed my master Paul Harris what to do he said OSS

It`s complicated times at Island, still getting set in. We have fighters from all over wurld, the white people as usual complaining about every little thang lol. The heat, the mosquitoes, the wi-fi, the latest syphilis outbreak. I mean these people are wack fam.

I write to Monsieur Camara every day but he is obsessed with his son Valentino. I mean .. Not sure how much of that is his son, dude looks 100% white. I`m gonna try to take a screen capture next time we all do the Zoom to show you lol

Anyways, all my fans stay safe, inside house. I am here to win the Super Heavy Island end of season tourney !

MBaku-AKA-Man-Ape-in-Marvel-Comics.jpg

15286860223170.png

"The Samoan" Makoa Aketu

I can see there is already a big competition in the HW division on the Island, don't know yet who are the best fighters in the division but I'm sure I am one of them and I'm ready to fight everyone to prove that.

I am not here to win I am here to destroy, my first victim has already understood this today :

"...right on the button! Montana tumbles backwards into the cage, staring vacantly into space! He's got no idea where he is, who he is or what day it is... Poor guy.

Ladies and gentlemen, after 0:54 of round 1, we have a winner by way of KO "

See you all really soon

• Upvote 2