How is it possible to roll so many bad noobs?

sabaton

Morale after loss testing is wasting of time, because 9/10 of fighters are high morale after loss. Also morale after loss changes between fights. For example my island guy dropped twice to about 50% and twice to about 90%. Wich is really huge difference.

Also my low confidence guys like Renato (37) and Tantor (45), both had low confidence, but always had high morale after loss..

If Renato and Tantor would of had confidence they probably would of reached #1. Tiago was a beast. But their morale was dropping below 90% after losses.

People just want to make sure they don't have the zero morale after loss fighters. Tough to win vs the cheese.

I think Tantor wasnt ever that good, he just had a lot easier competition.

Renato

Heart: 135/150.

Chin: 150/150.

Self Confidence: 37/150.

Natural KO: 133/15

Tantor

Heart: 116/150.

Chin: 103/150.

Self Confidence: 45/150.

Natural KO: 125/150.

Very interesting subject thank you all for sharing your point.

As for the physicals at creation especially Cradio and Strenght how many of you think it is good to started them with 1 and 10 or 78 and 109 (or 89) ?

Thank you

Sounds like we’ve got two schools of thought. Either or.

You just don’t want powerful or cardio machine to show up on your first tale of the tape.

• 4 weeks later...

So "back in my day" lol, the understanding was 10 on cardio/1 to strength...because neither of those speeds were linked to energy level. I've tested it (back then) and guys I had do cardio, literally every session of the week vs. guys that did cardio above 90%, was the exact same outcome. I've made every single fighter except my first 3 (in 2009) like this.

Did that change since I've been gone?

Yeah I usually do +100 cardio.

Did try a lot of ways of distributing the rest, not a set idea so far. Considering sticking with the 100/110 cardio and rest in speed build

Hmmm...mustve changed since I played. It was also known that strength training was one of the easier ways to build speed up also.

Dammet. Gonna have to buy more VIP so I can sack my whole damn roster lmao.

Why not 110 cardio though?

Probably should in the perspective that it takes more to get from 110 pts to 111 pts then it does 79 pts to 80 pts.

but if you put 79 in Agility it turns to 80 and it'll be strong-- instead of proficient++

109 turns into wonderful-- after creation so it's basically 110 anyway.

• Upvote 2

So "back in my day" lol, the understanding was 10 on cardio/1 to strength...because neither of those speeds were linked to energy level. I've tested it (back then) and guys I had do cardio, literally every session of the week vs. guys that did cardio above 90%, was the exact same outcome. I've made every single fighter except my first 3 (in 2009) like this.

Did that change since I've been gone?

I still do 10 condition and 1 str. Especially on the island i think 1str/10con is best.

• Upvote 1

Game engine and training scripts are both taking even skill decimals into consideration so I don't see your logic besides for display purposes.

If I'm understanding this reply to my reply...

My logic was purely for display purposes. I'd rather see strong-- upon creation then proficient++.

In the grand scheme of things that single point is damn near irrelevant no matter where you put it.

I`ll tell you where you can put it :)

Also... WTF did I miss last night all night bickering? Damn some of these noobs are really getting affected by this isolation, I knew the forum was full of Karens but the struggle is real lol

Recap: someone was called out regarding not providing services in exchange for received VIP; seems like there is potential resolution in place.

• Upvote 1

I usually do 1 strength and 69 cardio to save some amount of points for other physicals. Then have 6-8 cardio sessions to get to high-ish superb, that's about enough to do a whole week of basic secondary training without a rest session. I'll throw them to QFC to lose right away or after those few cardio sessions.