I suck at this game but somehow I've done this .

JB90

Very nice!! I feel a similar sense of pride from my fighter Alex Babinski. He's my first creation that popped a granite chin and he's worked his way up to top 20 p4p and 3rd at heavyweight! Nothing more satisfying on here then taking ur own creation and becoming successful with them. Takes a lot of patience.

Very nice!! I feel a similar sense of pride from my fighter Alex Babinski. He's my first creation that popped a granite chin and he's worked his way up to top 20 p4p and 3rd at heavyweight! Nothing more satisfying on here then taking ur own creation and becoming successful with them. Takes a lot of patience.

Ive been following Babinski. Love his avatar. Shame that underground has gone inactive . Was a good org. I hope babinski keeps winning . Good luck

[video=youtube,iV_a2WSbdM8]

Is he related to the neurologist? #polskaduma

Wtf lol

Its the same surname as Joseph Babinski, the neurologist that described the Babinski reflex. Its normal in babies and it is positive in some neurological disorders. Its part of basic neurological physical examination for every patient (or supposed to be anyway)

• 5 weeks later...