Ashbourne Events (360k+)

Ashbourne

While looking through the 145 division, I just realize manager Brad Betts (133804) blog name "StinkyDick240" is another alternative account lol. So theres four accounts.

This guy could not win a fight so he made four accounts to accumulate wins. No worries I'll smash his fighter in the next event.

• Upvote 1

Bro, why the hell do you have 3 accounts just to make your fighter interacting with each other and downvoting me lol.

1) All the managers originate from Gloucester, UK.

2) Manager "fa.g cu.nt" and "Cammer better" both have a created fighter called Freddie Scott

3) Manager "fa.g cu.nt" and "Cammer better" both have a fighter called Brad Betts/Bradley Betts.

4) The blog username of manager "D*ckhead" is "Cammer"

5) User "D*ckhead" pretend to create a beef with user "fa.g cu.nt" via inconsistent buzz

6) Several of your fighters fought one another, which I assume the match is totally rigged.

I normally dont diss the manager himself but this is hilarious, and yes I have too much time on my hand. XD

Update: I found the 4th account under the name "Brad Betts"

Xv9Nt4i.png

1oB3dB3.png

mZzliOj.png

CpgN2b8.png

Mate me, Fag cbomb, and Brad betts are related, i had to make a new account cause i couldn't find my password, so why are you researching us just cause we are playing the game and using the smack talk thread?

Bro, why the hell do you have 3 accounts just to make your fighter interacting with each other and downvoting me lol.

2) Manager "fa.g cu.nt" and "Cammer better" both have a created fighter called Freddie Scott

3) Manager "fa.g cu.nt" and "Cammer better" both have a fighter called Brad Betts/Bradley Betts.

5) User "D*ckhead" pretend to create a beef with user "fa.g cu.nt" via inconsistent buzz

6) Several of your fighters fought one another, which I assume the match is totally rigged.

I normally dont diss the manager himself but this is hilarious, and yes I have too much time on my hand. XD

Xv9Nt4i.png

1oB3dB3.png

mZzliOj.png

CpgN2b8.png

we are all cousins

Xv9Nt4i.png

1oB3dB3.png

mZzliOj.png

CpgN2b8.png

And we make freddie scott on my account before, because we like to create people we know, part of the immersion mate

Xv9Nt4i.png

1oB3dB3.png

mZzliOj.png

CpgN2b8.png

Yeah cams my brother lmao and owen aka fag cbomb is my cousin lmao

Xv9Nt4i.png

1oB3dB3.png

mZzliOj.png

CpgN2b8.png

unknown.png

Xv9Nt4i.png

1oB3dB3.png

mZzliOj.png

CpgN2b8.png

There a picture of us in a discord call and server. So stop being a little freak