Hates Pizza, Can Moonwalk and Likes Musicals

It can't be changed through time?

I think there's a debate on whether KO Power can improve over time but even if you smother a poo with roses it still stinks. Something like that.

Here's essential reading about the TOTT hierarchy, if you haven'y already - http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=48564

Personally, I plan on sacking everything below 7. from now on because they wouldn't stand a chance against a good manager.

• Upvote 2

Just went to check your fights. You've managed to beat some pretty decent managers/builds there (including beating yourself). I guess brown belt is the way to go for these tournaments!

Yeah I'm not hoping khali to win the fight though against my other guy. Khali was simply a test Fighter for me, but fortunately he got to the finals LOL

• Upvote 2

Great Khali? Your fighter is going up against my fighter tomorrow for the championship lol.

Looks like you made a great build to get through the tourney though. Sucks he got bad hiddens. Best of luck tomorrow.

Bad hiddens. So I'm trying to get the right slider for him. I'm doomed in the finals.. I'm excited for the next 3rd key victory going to pop up

I almost sent him a contract by simply looking at his performance against some decent fighters. But since you are probably going to sack him I'm retracting the offer. Although if you decide to keep him, let me know, and he could fight at Empire MMA.

the last fight in the tournament decides if I'm going to keep him. Just want to figure out if his key victory will change. I'll keep in touch Robin.