Actually deleting multi accounts, now that would be a welcome improvement!

bjornmma1

Nice to know you have been keeping an eye on me even when I played sparingly and didn't care for you <3

On the original post , the rules are pretty clear. Obviously banning multis hurts Mike's bottom line , but really if he does take action from the thread then it ain't difficult to know how it should happen.

If there are multiple accounts on the same IP , and they did not clarify any interaction with Mike beforehand , then they should be given the option of 1 account to keep , rest are deleted. If possible , put a block on the account kept from picking up the fighters from the alt accounts. Potential sanctions of VIP time from people caught cheating on top of that if needed.

Really though , I don't expect Mike to do anything about them.

GBK, well that is a name I have not seen around for a long time. If you are back in a more active form again, that would be good for the game.

As for the multis, I do agree that the multi accounts should be deleted, but do not agree that the main account should just be kept. That would be letting them off easily. All fighters and companies being released from the main account, on top of the multi accounts being deleted, would seem more sensible to me.

But yeah, nor do I expect Mike to take any action against multis anytime soon either.

In fact, probably never.

• Upvote 2

GBK, well that is a name I have not seen around for a long time. If you are back in a more active form again, that would be good for the game.

As for the multis, I do agree that the multi accounts should be deleted, but do not agree that the main account should just be kept. That would be letting them off easily. All fighters and companies being released from the main account, on top of the multi accounts being deleted, would seem more sensible to me.

But yeah, nor do I expect Mike to take any action against multis anytime soon either.

In fact, probably never.

Anyone who is a multi should have their MAIN account banned and let them keep one shitty account then wed see a drop in this bullshit #endof

Infact when the main isnt deleted its mikes way of being a bitch to save afew quid. He thinks(probably right) if i delete the main then they will think nah im done fook this game

When was the last time mike was even on the forum? its bullshit all around

• Upvote 4