Maybe I am bitter, and over-reacting but... (org related)

Interesting thread! Seems pretty split down the middle? I think I'm offering more than most other 360k orgs right now. But I'm trying to do it in a way that rewards those that stick with us i.e. new contracts with pay bumps after only two straight wins and even bigger pay bumps / longer contracts for champions. I have no plans to make money anytime soon. I know that will upset some because they see Tycoon as a business game but like Chuck, I use real life money (VIP exchange) to create the org that I've always wanted (loads of fighters at every weight with VIP giveaways for best roleplaying). I don't offer more money because I want to beat other 360k orgs. I don't care about that aspect of the game. I just like (or liked...fucking multis) pretending to be the owner of an MMA org. It was something to look forward to when I had so much free time. But then one day I stayed up until 2am working on previews/reviews/fights/contracts. I woke up the next day exhausted - looking after my newborn - to another multi scandal and a dip in the org's rating and I'm thinking I'm a fool for spending money on this.

Moral of this story that no one asked for?

Let fools be fools.

Also, don't have kids.

• Upvote 2