The Noob Fund

Shards

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

messaged you in game :) this is an awesome way to keep newer people around longer.

I stopped playing awhile ago due to having no money to train my fighters but recently returned and my fighters had enough to start training again, though i do worry about the lost time.

48 minutes ago, Zeeble said:

messaged you in game :) this is an awesome way to keep newer people around longer.

I stopped playing awhile ago due to having no money to train my fighters but recently returned and my fighters had enough to start training again, though i do worry about the lost time.

Message me your fighter's id numbers and I'll send them some sponsorships. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DeadDisney said:

Message me your fighter's id numbers and I'll send them some sponsorships. 

I wouldn't if I were you.  Zeeble is a multi(https://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=141391 second account).

I guarantee that these two accounts are the same person, and he won't be getting a penny from the Noob Fund.

• Downvote 1

This isn't me I have only this single account and I find it strange that I ask for help and get accused of this without any truth or evidence behind it WTF

17 minutes ago, imcool said:

I wouldn't if I were you.  Zeeble is a multi(https://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=141391 second account).

I guarantee that these two accounts are the same person, and he won't be getting a penny from the Noob Fund.

IMCOOL, You are definitely not cool. at all.

@DeadDisneyThank you brother I really do appreciate the genuine offer for help :)
It's good to see that some people actually want to help and do good and not just look like they are doing it.

12 minutes ago, Zeeble said:

This isn't me I have only this single account and I find it strange that I ask for help and get accused of this without any truth or evidence behind it WTF

IMCOOL, You are definitely not cool. at all.

@DeadDisneyThank you brother I really do appreciate the genuine offer for help :)
It's good to see that some people actually want to help and do good and not just look like they are doing it.

No, you don't only have one account.  Cheater.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Okay? @imcool can you please explain to me how you logically came up with that assumption ?
I do not think it is fair that you are accusing me of cheating, like I don't even understand what advantage it would give me to have a second account for starters ? 
Second, English is my first and only language, my fighters have English names, the other account you are accusing me of using, judging by their fighters names They most likely speak some other language as their primary one. 

Or are you just being an Asshat for no reason ?

and i am not sure if i am allowed to do this or not but if @MMATycooncan help Verify to this fool that i have only one account?