The Fighter House

Therobbsmith

13952209074405.png

Joey Fettuccini

Joey Fettuccini is a young Italian American out of New Jersey. There's 3 things he loves in this world: fighting, fucking and his mama's home made fettuccine and meatballs. He even legally changed his name to the pasta he so loves on his 18th birthday but spelled it wrong, much to no-one's surprise. Joey started getting in a lot of trouble since he entered his teenage years - up to no good on the streets often seen getting into back street fights and wolf whistling the local Italian broads on his block desperate to either bust a nut or bust someone's face wide open.

After spending his years in and out of youth detention centers his mama heard an advert on the radio while cooking up her famous meatballs, the advert described a tournament that would offer the winner 1 million dollars to beat up a bunch of punks over in LA. Mama Fettuccini saw this as a prime opportunity for Joey to channel his inner anger to make some big bucks and decided it would be a nice change of scene for young Joey. So without hesitation she signed her young boy up to the tournament.

A couple weeks later Joey's application was accepted and he was on his way to the other side of the country to get rich and famous but most importantly to make his mama proud. Joey has studied lots of Rocky Balboa tape to perfect his striking technique and feels confident in his ability to win this thing... Watch this space.

• Upvote 2

The Fighter House episode 1 : Choosing Teams and Match ups

The scene opens up inside the elite training center. Robert Smith is standing with both teams as they watch each fighter doing drills. Diggs is screaming instructions towards Roland Spliffs who he obviously has a relationship with. GSG has his eyes on the wrestlers. All the coaches are focused , some taking notes. The buzzer goes off and after thirty minutes of drills the coaches now have to make decisions. The red team walks off to their room and the blue team go to do their own breakdowns as Robert Smith gets all the fighters settled in the gym.

Robert Smith - Hey guys so times up, grab your gear and find a seat on the bleachers. The coaches get five minutes to go over notes and when they come out we'll be handing out jerseys and picking teams. So I have this coin and one side is blue the other is red, whichever side it lands on that team will get to choose first pick or first fight. Before we leave here we will have all of the first round fights booked. Remember if you lose you are not done. You will fight four times total regardless of what happens. You can leave here with a good record and money in your pockets so stay focused. Remember we have all the biggest fight org owners coming to each event. If you look impressive you can leave here with a top tier contract so stay focused!!!

Once teams are picked you'll leave here and walk down to the fighter house. Inside the house there are bedrooms painted Red and Blue, you are to pair up with teammates and settle in. Tonight each team will have one hour training sessions but remember boys this is a fucking television show. We have a schedule, we have millions invested in this show. Wake up early, train hard , pay attention to the schedule. Work with the dietitians , eat right and do work. Alright , here comes the coaches let's figure this shit out.

The teams stand on each side of Robert Smith. Smith asks both captains if they're ready and both men nod. Robert goes out and flips the coin , it lands on …. Blue…

Team Blue aka Team Convicted celebrate.

" Let that loser choose his guy first and I'll choose the first fight and winner!!!" Says Diggs.

GSG shakes his head as Smith laughs and nods to the red team to make their pick. Spong points to the paperwork they have. And GSG steps forward.

" We want Rijeka's Amar Savic, number one!!"

Amar becomes the first pick. Cristian of the blue team laughs out loud as Diggs steps forward. Roland Spliffs looks confident his name is coming but Diggs points to someone else. " We want the crazy dude, Mr X , Hendrix Rosa!"

As the picks begin to get made guys walk over and grab their jerseys and stand with their coaches.

GSG chooses Marco Pazlack who looks excited.

Diggs chooses Lulian Jane who says he wants to fight right now. Diggs and Jane embrace and look like a great fit!!

GSG next chooses Axel Van Dieman who jumps up from his seat. " I'm not even supposed to be here!! Let's go!!!"

The alternate who was put into the tournament at the last minute was selected third on his team.

The scene changes to where all the guys have been picked. As the teams get filled all sixteen men are sizing up the competition. Orlando Diggs and GSG are looking at their teams. Diggs is deciding what the matchups for round 1 should be.

As Diggs and his team discuss the fights the graphic of the two teams shows up.

Gauthier St Georges - Red Team

Amar *

Marco *

Axel *

Tyrone *

Carlos *

Joey *

Alzarri *

Sammy *

Orlando Diggs - Blue Team

Hendrix *

Lulian *

Ganzorig *

Davey *

Dawid *

Glover *

Roland *

Eli *

Orlando Diggs walks out to the center of the cage and announces the first fight of round 1.

" We want our top guy taking on their bottom guy Hendrix Rosa versus Sammy McGhee!!!"

GSG rolls his eyes as he announces the next fight. " They're afraid to fight top guys we aren't. So our next to last pick will take on their number two guy. Alzarri versus Lulian!!!

Diggs speaks up " We ain't scared homie!!! Give me there top guy Amar taking on my boy Roland. We got you!"

GSG talks to his brother Crush as they make their next match. " Marco versus Eli."

Marco Pazlack jumps to his feet and gets in the face of Eli Pope. Both men need to be seperate.

Cristian walks up and makes the next announcement for his team. " Man fuck y'all, we coming to win. My boy Glover versus pasta boy Fettuccine!!!"

As Joey Fettuccini is picked to fight we see the available matchups dwindling.

Crush walks forward to announce the next fight! " We believe in our guy AVD and we want Axel to take on Dawid. Should be a good fight!!"

Robert Smith steps forward and announces the final fight. " Carlos Garcia versus Ganzorig Khan will be out last fight of round one. The card is settled!!! You guys have time to train and get ready to make yourselves known. Remember over a million dollars is at stake in this competition. Now that you know your opponents you can get with your coaches and get ready to put on a show!!! Your future is bright but only if you stay focused!!! Head over to THE FIGHTER HOUSE and get acquainted with your new home for the next few months. Fight Camp starts in an hour!!!

GSG and the red team pull their guys together. All eight guys look happy with their teammates. " Look at the men next to you, they are going to help you get to round two. We train as a team , eat as a team , live as a team and win as a team!" Says Coach Spong.

The Blue team's coach Brody begins to speak. " We have the better coaches and the better fighters. Team Nerd is over there probably talking about unity. You are here for YOU!!! Time to get your shit together and bring it. We're sparring in an hour so go to your new house and put your stuff away so we can get back here and grind. We will not lose to them. Everyone understand me? ( they all nod) alright go!"

The show ends with Marco and Amar walking out of the ETC together making a pact to meet in the finals.

• Upvote 6

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15906176405561.png

Sammy McGhee

So I'm the bottom pick for my team, and Rosa is the top pick for them huh? Well, it's gonna be pretty funny when he goes running back home to that little village he came from after the first fight! I'm not here to be thought of as "last pick", I'm here to be thought of as "that guy we brought along to make them all think they're safe..." . But I'm going to break my hand on their friggin' skull, pistol whip their ass, and go pick up my money outside afterwards when I make bank on the odds against me!

• Upvote 1

https://ibb.co/16ZPLKP

link to image for proof of missing AM training session (image will autodelete after 2 weeks fyi). Thanks again for accommodating my schedule Robb!

Scotland's own Glover Gilchrist (365984)! Avatar coming soon!

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15957072009574.gif

Glover Gilchrist (365984)

Hometown: Edinburgh, Scotland

165 lbs / 5'10 (179 cm)

Wild & unpredictable, Glover is a life-long fuck up.

Despite this he's gained a decent following on YouTube for his fearless approach to dangerous stunts.

Glover would rather see how many shots to the nuts he can take or see how long he can go without passing out from a choke instead of training.

Shortly after being picked for Team Diggs:

"Oh fuck yeah dude! I knows ya'll fuck with the ganja but do ya'll motherfuckers wanna get real crazy? I snuck in some angel dust bros! Whose tryin' to see the devil tonight!?!?!"

7Bir.gif

• Upvote 3

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15957072009574.gif

Glover Gilchrist (365984)

Hometown: Edinburgh, Scotland

165 lbs / 5'10 (179 cm)

Wild & unpredictable, Glover is a life-long fuck up.

Despite this he's gained a decent following on YouTube for his fearless approach to dangerous stunts.

Glover would rather see how many shots to the nuts he can take or see how long he can go without passing out from a choke instead of training.

Shortly after being picked for Team Diggs:

"Oh fuck yeah dude! I knows ya'll fuck with the ganja but do ya'll motherfuckers wanna get real crazy? I snuck in some angel dust bros! Whose tryin' to see the devil tonight!?!?!"

7Bir.gif

It's gonna be a real shame beating the shit out of a fighter from my home town :(

• Upvote 1

Tyrone WIlson

Anthony-Johnson-fight-training-2.jpg

Hi everyone im Tyrone Wilson from NJ in the USA. Im a well rounded fighter but i love to bang. Starterd out in muay thai and i actually moved to Thailand for 6 months to fully engage in the sport. I had several fights over there, took my record to 26-1 and thats where i met the Gunner who persuaded me to move to Tokyo and join the Top Gun team. Lets just say money talks. Im pretty suprised i made it into the Fighter House as i have no mma experience but as i said before ...money talks.

• Upvote 1

Things are already tense here at The Fighter House as Glover has refused to go to sleep for the past couple days instead choosing to go on a full blown rager.

400full-steve--o.jpg

Most of the fighters in the House have already had enough of his antics & its been less than a week...

That being said it seems one of the fighters finally had enough & clocked Glover with a short left hook knocking him unconscious!

Finally he & the rest of the cast could finally get some much needed rest.

When Glover awoke he had this to say

6xDo.gif

• Upvote 6

HMdXKg9.png

(A scene opens with Amar unwinding tape from his hands, hunched over on a bench, drenched in sweat.)

Amar: You know, I see it. I see what he say. I don't even, I don't even do this Twitter. My coach tell me to start account, you know? (chuckles) I train, I eat, he can say what he say. We fight, then he say what he say then too.

(Amar walks over to a locker, opens it, removes a bag, and drops it on the bench.)

Amar: Everyone here is, how you say, good fighter. He is good fighter. I beat him though.

(Amar looks up at the camera, showing a nearly-imperceptible smile.)

• Upvote 2

Eli Pope (366011)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15934348768598.jpg

To celebrate entering the house I figured it would be rude of me, not to host a traditional South African Braai. I hadn't figured that adding meat and beer to a melting pot of competitive killers would end anything other than great...

Words cannot even begin to describe the scenes within the house - WHO THE FUCK BROUGHT A GOOSE!!??? - the feathery assassin was so angry, I am not sure whether I am scarred for life or if I can genuinely still hear the odd HONK! in the gardens. I suspect it was Ganzorig Khan as he had emptied the best part of the punch bowl before the first steaks where medium rare - he then disappeared for an hour before turning back up singing Mongolian folk songs - which no one understood - and trying to wrestle the palm tree in the garden.

I haven't spoke with him yet but Orlando Diggs did give me a glance which either meant "you fucking tool, you're dead", or "Way to throw a party kid".

Robert Smith - send my manager the bill for the damage

• Upvote 3

Eli Pope (366011)

To celebrate entering the house I figured it would be rude of me, not to host a traditional South African Braai. I hadn't figured that adding meat and beer to a melting pot of competitive killers would end anything other than great...

Words cannot even begin to describe the scenes within the house - WHO THE FUCK BROUGHT A GOOSE!!??? - the feathery assassin was so angry, I am not sure whether I am scarred for life or if I can genuinely still hear the odd HONK! in the gardens. I suspect it was Ganzorig Khan as he had emptied the best part of the punch bowl before the first steaks where medium rare - he then disappeared for an hour before turning back up singing Mongolian folk songs - which no one understood - and trying to wrestle the palm tree in the garden.

I haven't spoke with him yet but Orlando Diggs did give me a glance which either meant "you fucking tool, you're dead", or "Way to throw a party kid".

Robert Smith - send my manager the bill for the damage

15957072009574.gif

Glover Gilchrist

"You put on one hell of a barbecue Eli! I got the veggies covered!"

BepUckgCcAAGemm.jpg

• Upvote 3

15957072009574.gif

Glover Gilchrist

"You put on one hell of a barbecue Eli! I got the veggies covered!"

BepUckgCcAAGemm.jpg

Eli Pope (366011)

No wonder the grill smelt of ass - I thought the vegetables where going off.

I still served them though and they went down a treat.

I apologise to everyone involved who had a Scottish ass hair marinated meal

Never again!!!!

• Upvote 4

The Fighter House Episode 2

The scene opens up at a house bar b que thrown by Eli Pope. All the fighters seem to be enjoying themselves until Joey Fettuccini pulls a hair out of his mouth and spits out some squash. " What is this ? Eli did you not wash the vegetables?" Eli was about to speak when Joey's round 1 opponent Glover Gilchrist spoke up " That's my bad dude, I made the veggies butt naked. I like to be one with the food." As Glover stuffs a mushroom in his mouth Joey walks towards him with his fork. A few of the guys jump up and calm Joey down.

Later in the day Glover is in the diary room giving his thoughts on what happened. " Look that guy is wound up so tight. I think we need to get him high or something man. Oh no , maybe we bring his mom here to cook for her baby boy and then I can feed her my sausage and meatballs." Glover laughs wildly.

On the other side of the house Roland Spliffs is taunting Amar Savic. Roland is outside the house blowing weed smoke into Amar's bedroom window. " This dude blocked me on Twitter like a bitch. So now he gets to inhale some of Karter's homegrown. Maybe if I get him high he'll loosen up a bit. These foreign dudes are so boring." Spliffs says from his Diary room video. Amar in his video was very blunt. " He stupid stoner American, I break his arm then shove plant up his butt. Smoke come out his mouth and we all be happy. I no play the Twitter so he get mad. If he must talk to me then why use phone? We live in same house, I talk to you in lawn with fists."

Orlando Diggs brought in a special guest for training in the afternoon for his team. Everyone was shocked to see who it was.

" My manager Mr. Karter called in a favor for us. One of his good friends will be main eventing on September 1st and I have to say I am very excited to know he will be headlining your guy's first pro fights. Please welcome to the Blue team the current RFC bantamweight champion Georges St. Georges!!!!!" Orlando introduces Georges to a shocked blue team. As he is the brother of the Red team captain and co captain.

Georges walked in with a smile on his face. He had his gi on and began instructing immediately. " Hello everyone , first instruction is do not mention me being here to stupid red team. I cannot be secret weapon if I am not a secret. They decide to not bring me on team so I talk to my friend and decide to help you. Pair up and I'll show you how to make them all tap out!!!"

As the blue team trained with George's the red team was back at the house. Some of the guys were sleeping in and others were eating together at a table. Outside Tyrone Wilson was kicking a palm tree. He had been keeping to himself. His muay thai background explained why he was kicking the tree but not why he wasn't making friends. His diary room session shined light onto the reasoning.

" I am Tyrone Wilson, I come from New Jersey but I live in Japan. I came into this house to make money and make a name for myself. I don't have an mma background but I have the experience in Thailand knocking people out. My manager believes that being here will introduce me to new fans and get me a following. I feel like this house and this show in a competition, I'm not here to make friends. When it's all over I'll be on a plane back to Japan. So I am only focused on myself. I follow my coaches instructions and work my hardest. In the end I believe I'll leave here rich in wealth and knowledge."

As the blue team returned home from practice Marco approached Dawid and they spoke in their native tongue. There was some pushing and shoving but no punches thrown before their teammates separated them. " So those dudes are bonkers man! Marco walked over to Dave, I think that's his name… Dave… yeah. Anyways man , Marco walked over to him and said something about humping his goat when they got home. Dave got pissed!!! They love their goats in Spain!!!" Glover was speaking into the camera as all his housemates looked on wondering what kind of drugs he was on considering Marco and Dawid are both polish. Glover walked off alone and the fight was broken up.

Eli Pope and Dawid spoke for a moment, Dawid still very angry looked at Eli and poked him in the chest as he spoke. " YOU SEND HIM HOME IN CASKET, YES?!" Dawid asked as Eli tried to understand what was going on. " Yeah man. I'll finish him no problem homie!" Eli replied. Dawid was not satisfied with this answer. " If you no Kill him, I find a way. There is always a way."

The episode ended as Alzarri Kingston stepped into the diary room holding a bag of white powder. " I walked into the bathroom after Glover walked out because I needed to take a shit and wasn't going to make it upstairs. I'm pretty sure he left this behind. That dude is currently on the roof telling everyone he can fly. I hope y'all got a replacement because we might need one."

End of episode.

• Upvote 5