La Plazita-Official Smack Talk Thread

franciscoj42

If I may drop a quick advice, then it might a good idea to focus on 365k+ ID fighters, since there's only one org in that id range right now.

This is a great call. I think there's a need, and since some won't want to fight yet, if you want to stay small doing so won't be an issue. But, you should get some quality fighters available being that we're approaching or at 368k now.

• Upvote 1

I thought that. Most of offers are 365k+

Thanks

If you go that direction, first, best of luck, I wish you a ton of success. Second, if you need any help or have any questions, I, as well as others I'm sure, will be more than willing to help. Third, just be sure you have the $ backing to handle it. There's a decent up front cost to signing fighters and all, and while many will sign on for a low entry to start, it's still best not to run short on $ which could put you and those you've brought in in a bind. Much success!

• Upvote 1

If you go that direction, first, best of luck, I wish you a ton of success. Second, if you need any help or have any questions, I, as well as others I'm sure, will be more than willing to help. Third, just be sure you have the $ backing to handle it. There's a decent up front cost to signing fighters and all, and while many will sign on for a low entry to start, it's still best not to run short on $ which could put you and those you've brought in in a bind. Much success!

I don´t think money was the most important problem.

Thanks for your help mate

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15792931269950.jpg http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20200713135711SPBelt_mod_2.png

Cesare "Lupus Rabbioso" Tiramanti (345942)

DERHYziW0AA89vF.jpg

giphy6.gif?w=480&h=270

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15085530571140.png

Dishonest as Fuck: And another one :) $$$

??????????????? What do you mean this post?

• Upvote 1

Oh DJ Khaled always says that on all his rap songs.

My avatar is that of DJ Khaled lol , it just shows him getting a call from his manager (Don Camara) and getting on a horse / boat to get to the event.

In real life, DJ Khaled had shot that music video and told the locals (owners of the horse) that he weighed 200 lbs. He ended up breaking the poor horses`s back because he is much heavier that 200 lbs.

RIP Horsie :(

Happy to test my fighter at La Plazita and help with some hype