The CEC Returns

jsdaugh

Honestly everyone has good and bad points here and I'm not going to go in on the org since that happened already.

Hear me out, the issue is the difference between running a business and playing the game, players take exception when the business aspect of the game runs into the game aspect of their game. In this context 1 org thought they could buy the contracts of another org and absorb it, and in real life they could.

Issue I have is the second this touches anyone game there's a fuss, I'm not saying who's right or wrong but most of us have invested real money into the game and want it to be enjoyable, from an ownership perspective sometimes dealing with players as a player who should have also theoretically invested into some position of power is terrible and props to anyone doing it.

Also fighters in the FA pool that are signed are 100% not poached. Orgs can loan fighters, you offer a full contract for them to sign and then they're released from the old contract after. Orgs signing fighters in the FA pool never had an obligation here.

I think we need to strike a better balance towards how the player expects to play the game and how the org owner expects their investment to pan out, our current precedent is garbage because the loan function didn't exist when we made it.

It should be up to the new owner to deal with the mangers who are not moving over, the if the new owner is interested and guys are not moving over you need to get in contact and figure out why, maybe you can get them to happily move or if a player will never move for some reason they should be expected to buy back the contract. The old org owner who sold the org should be expected to hold fighters until they're sorted or held accountable for letting them go.

• Upvote 2

Congrats man, you capture the last FARTMMA belt in your division smile.png

Hope you come over to CEC , John has worked out a structure to give all young champs and contenders time to train so we can properly merge the rosters.

Fair fights only.

Taken from the FMMA thread. Even you yourself say "hope you come over to CEC" implying there was no locked in stone guarantee anyone had to move over to CEC. Move on Jude.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2