Looking for sponsors, contracts and partner!

Valentina

Except the other account stopped playing what, in may?

Up to 2 days ago that account had 1.5million

today it has 4.5 million.

But she/it claims that it was transfer from the inactive account...

Fucking lier.

Provide proof for that bullshit statement. All money was transfered at once almost 6 months ago.

People like you are fucking scum, say shit you have zero proof for.

I can play that game to: Hey, i am 100% sure you are a Multi. Prove you are not ot get reported and I will fucking not stop untill you are banned. So prove it - now!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Unlike the Valentinas in this game, I dont have any IP checked to my account.

unknown.png

funny way of signing. Seems like I've seen this before in this thread?

//barney

Way to dodge the question, rat.

So, you figuered out who sent me the money and that we have been friends for ages in real life. I get thats a new concept for you as that i something I understand you dont have at all.

Back to your lies, show me proof I did get any money at all the last 6 months or so.

Waiting. She gave all at once when she quit, ash I have said all along. The fact that we sign stuff the ame way is simple becuse we know eachoter and have been talking like that for years. Sherlock.

// Valentina

Yes you both talk the same way.
Share the same money.
Share the same IP...

no_shit_sherlock.jpg

If it was someone just saying "Yeah, that account record bothered me so I just decided to create a new one for a fresh start" I bet the reception you got here would be quite different... But that story of yours sucks. Hence the bullshit call

They might be different people. Valentina seems friendly with Camara.

Chrissy called him a "mother fucker" and told him to "go fuck yourself little boy".

source.gif

I have no idea what the f you guys talking about

also not sure what you guys are trying to achieve here. no matter what the scenario is we will never know and honestly it does not affect anyone`s playing experience.

you might dislike me but barney is out of control just abusing people in these forums. at what point do you start moderating?

lock the thread already and let`s move on.

since you have seriously taken a stance against anything related to me the forums have gone to shit. take a moment to reflect on that.

take me for example, I am a dick to most people on these forums, that is fact. but I am 100% professional when it comes to my org and my customers. Why can`t you try to do the same?

also, by now everybody knows what I`m about. I might not start a thread every time I do something nice for someone and virtue signal to all that listen but those that know know and they always show support towards me when it counts.

I don`t expect much from barney, he has proven he is a rat but if you gonna play mod then act the part.

also not sure what you guys are trying to achieve here. no matter what the scenario is we will never know and honestly it does not affect anyone`s playing experience.

you might dislike me but barney is out of control just abusing people in these forums. at what point do you start moderating?

since you have seriously taken a stance against anything related to me the forums have gone to shit. take a moment to reflect on that.

take me for example, I am a dick to most people on these forums, that is fact. but I am 100% professional when it comes to my org and my customers. Why can`t you try to do the same?

also, by now everybody knows what I`m about. I might not start a thread every time I do something nice for someone and virtue signal to all that listen but those that know know and they always show support towards me when it counts.

I don`t expect much from barney, he has proven he is a rat but if you gonna play mod then act the part.

rent free baby!

• Upvote 1

What I'm talking about is that I've been on OPs side the whole thread. That post of mine you quoted wasn't what I said about you it was what Chrissy said about you. It was used to point out that maybe her and Valentina aren't the same person as they spoke to you/about you so differently.

You and I both know that we have a perfectly normal association outside of the forum going by the various PM's we have sent each other.

Please don't try and play the victim. You'd be surprised what all mods (not just me) read in the many, many reports we receive about you on here. We're probably actually biased more FOR you than against you.

The amount of small boys in this forum is staggering.

My last post ever in this forum.

I have seen many toxic communties in games and this is the worst so far.

It seems like you dont want new players or that you are simply scared of women. Would be fun to know if you treat all newcomers like this or just the females that seem to have their shit togheter. Dont get me wrong, I fully understand that your frail male egos are exploding from the idea that a girl would outplay you in a fight game - and i will.

To Camara and TJ - Thanks for the support. Nice to see that some guys are nice!
Camara, see you in the Alliance

To the rest of the small boys - Bye losers.

// Valentina

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The amount of small boys in this forum is staggering.

My last post ever in this forum.

I have seen many toxic communties in games and this is the worst so far.

It seems like you dont want new players or that you are simply scared of women. Would be fun to know if you treat all newcomers like this or just the females that seem to have their shit togheter. Dont get me wrong, I fully understand that your frail male egos are exploding from the idea that a girl would outplay you in a fight game - and i will.

To Camara and TJ - Thanks for the support. Nice to see that some guys are nice!

Camara, see you in the Alliance

To the rest of the small boys - Bye losers.

// Valentina

Welcome to the game ! Apart from that ,horrible choice of an alliance to join.

Welcome to the game ! Apart from that ,horrible choice of an alliance to join.

Not fair. I've had no problemas with Bobb, Doc Dannis or Ducker Winger, they are great guys and even tho sometimes we might exchange some smuck here on forum before a fight, its always cortesy in game with "good luck pms" and etc. Its just for the shows.

Did not interact with Raichu as much, so can't say anything about him. Blake is Blake...

Camara is the only thing fucking it up lol

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Camara is the only thing fucking it up lol

My point exactly .I am fine with the rest but the ''leader'' is a compulsive liar and a blatant cheater...

What i m trying to say is that North Korea would be heaven without Kim leading the country..... lol

My point exactly .I am fine with the rest but the ''leader'' is a compulsive liar and a blatant cheater...

What i m trying to say is that North Korea would be heaven without Kim leading the country..... lol

That's simply not true...

not to get political, but next man up would be just as crazy if not crazier. Kim has a western education and has done a half decent job getting rid of the old regime loyalist, iirc, even if that means death by firing squad lol.

he inherited a dictatorship Dynasty. But I could see NK turning it around. This presidential election either gives NK glimpse of hope or we are right back where we started.

That's simply not true...

not to get political, but next man up would be just as crazy if not crazier. Kim has a western education and has done a half decent job getting rid of the old regime loyalist, iirc, even if that means death by firing squad lol.

he inherited a dictatorship Dynasty. But I could see NK turning it around. This presidential election either gives NK glimpse of hope or we are right back where we started.

He is buddies with Rodman and Trump, how can he be a bad guy?