Highland - Official Thread

clydebankblitz

For the last 2-3 months I haven't really recruited a lot of brand new fighters I forgot how good it is. Signed a handful of guys and most of them are from brand new managers. Forgot how good it is to just be messaging someone excited about the game but hasn't played it much before. Hopefully in a few years time I'll be annoying everyone by bragging about being their first org haha.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Both Tillet and Lucas Barbosa are back on track.

Highland WW title match - Maurice Tillet vs Dick Winters

Tillet came out fighting rather carefully expecting his opponent to rely on submissions. Dick Winters fought well on the ground using careful positioning and not really going for the subspam. Taking this into account, perhaps Tillet was being little bit too careful and as such passive. As rounds went by Tillet started to take control of the match and ended up KOing Winters. This being said Winters gave Tilllet a tough match.

Highland Champ vs IXF Champ - Lucas Barbosa vs Siale Veainu

This fight went pretty much like I expected it to go. Siale had one chance called puncher chance. Being close to UFC 1 type of match Lucas Barbosa took down his striker opponent and submitted him. Round 1 but not by arm bar.

• Upvote 1

It's that time again. Please welcome Arcalimon The Coach to the Highland Hall of Fame.

ARCALIMON THE COACH

Mixed Martial Arts Management - Arcalimon the Coach

Arcalimon first joined the Highland family in November 2014 with Massimo Benvenuti. Massimo would end up as a Hall of Famer, along with Patrick Seery, and it's very likely Noel Diaz and Kazuo Takashi will end up joining them one day.

In total, Arcalimon has 17 Highland championships and 38 Highland title defences. An insane set of numbers. Arcalimon also ran the largely successful Highland Clothing company from 2015 to 2016.

The greatest manager to ever do it in Highland with many more championships still to come, welcome to the Highland Hall of Fame arc!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, clydebankblitz said:

Remi Chavaski proves the tournament loss was just a fluke and successfully defends his Featherweight Championship against tourney winner Anwar Rinda. Congratz champ!

Word on the street is, Remi wants to add a second belt to his collection too...

"Ready to add more belts to my cabinet. All these so called "champions" in the 135 and 155 division could get it next."

39w37.jpg 

Remi Chavaski (13-2)

145 lbs, Highland

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, clydebankblitz said:

It's that time again. Please welcome Arcalimon The Coach to the Highland Hall of Fame.

ARCALIMON THE COACH

Mixed Martial Arts Management - Arcalimon the Coach

Arcalimon first joined the Highland family in November 2014 with Massimo Benvenuti. Massimo would end up as a Hall of Famer, along with Patrick Seery, and it's very likely Noel Diaz and Kazuo Takashi will end up joining them one day.

In total, Arcalimon has 17 Highland championships and 38 Highland title defences. An insane set of numbers. Arcalimon also ran the largely successful Highland Clothing company from 2015 to 2016.

The greatest manager to ever do it in Highland with many more championships still to come, welcome to the Highland Hall of Fame arc!

Thanks man!

Highland is the reason I've fallen in love with this game. To me this is really the most valuable trophy I could receive : ) 

?

• Upvote 3

39w37.jpg

Remi Chavaski (13-2) (145lb Champ)

145 lbs, Highland

"Once those two 135lb scrubs finish their fight to become so called "champion" and I become the next 135lb champ. I'm coming after Noel Diaz and going to embarrass him worse then when he lost to Leyton in the Island tournaments. After I beat Diaz, I might just stockton slap him silly with the three belts on me. #TripleChampSoonToBe"

• Like 2

1 hour ago, saklain said:

39w37.jpg

145 lbs, Highland

"Once those two 135lb scrubs finish their fight to become so called "champion" and I become the next 135lb champ. I'm coming after Noel Diaz and going to embarrass him worse then when he lost to Leyton in the Island tournaments. After I beat Diaz, I might just stockton slap him silly with the three belts on me. #TripleChampSoonToBe"

16136514524552.jpg

Ricky Luciano

I don't blame you for calling out 135ers, after the news spread I just signed a deal with Highland. Just know you can't duck me forever Remi!

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, The1rstSaint said:

16136514524552.jpg

Ricky Luciano

I don't blame you for calling out 135ers, after the news spread I just signed a deal with Highland. Just know you can't duck me forever Remi!

39w37.jpg

"No one is ducking from you, Dicky Luciano. You are also on my hitlist after I get a hold of those 135lb and 155lb chumps... I meant champs sorry. Get on the win column before you speak, you lost to that phony Rinda kid who I destroyed in my last fight."

• Upvote 1

REMI CHAVASKI CALLS OUT BRETT SHOENFELD FOR THE 135lb TITLE!

39w37.jpg

Remi Chavaski (13-2), 145lb Highland Champion

145 lbs, Highland

"I was in the crowd at Highland 92 today, great event booked by President Callum McGregor. As I look forward to watching two bums at the 135 division fight for the chance to hold MY 135lb title, I go grab some popcorn ready to watch these chumps, Shoenfeld and Takashi go at it. Round 1 begins and see nothing special, wondering if this is even the main event. Takashi easily won Round 1 and was winning Round 2 before Shoenfeld got a lucky kimura lock which should have never happen. What a lucky win! I mean I'm not surprised by Kazuo Takashi's performance, he's a bum and should have never been champion in the first place! His 18 fight win streak means absolutely nothing now, what a shame. Let's also look at his bio for a second, "Takashi moved to the Island to test his skills." Haha, my man left his skills in the Island. ? "

"I could care less about Takashi at the moment though. Right now, my main focus is on this fraud of a champion Brett Shoenfeld. Let's look at his record, 11-8, WOW! Haha, I've taken less break days then he lost fights. Let's not make fun of him just yet, maybe he's losing against top level fighters. Oh no, that's not true either! He's lost to fighters named Jobber Joe and Squeaky Sneakers TWICE, lost 3 straight before becoming "champion", and lost to that bum Dicky Luciano. What a career this man has, really impressive stuff."

"And lastly, let's take a look at this champion. Maybe he got a champions look"

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Brett Shoenfeld

"Haha, what a bum? He looks terrified out of his life in this picture. Just look at that goatee, what the heck is that. Hey, how about you shave that goatee after I rip your arm off your socket when we fight. It's ON! You could only hide for a little bit before I get my hands on you!"

• Upvote 2

Wow, so we have Brett Shoenfeld doubling down and proving that his huge upset win over Kazuo Takashi was no fluke, defending his new championship and setting up a future fight with Remi Chavaski, the featherweight champion who's dropping down to look for a second title.

We also had some big wins for Adam Shalashaska and Necmettin Hoca, potentially earning title shots themselves in the mean time.

On 9/15/2021 at 11:29 PM, saklain said:

39w37.jpg

145 lbs, Highland

Noel Diaz (17-1-0)

14972736269273.jpg

155 lbs, Highland155 lbs, Highland155 lbs, Highland

What the fuck is this bitch-ass talking about? I already beat you little shit! I'm going to 170lb soon. Nothing left at 155lb or under. I destroyed the whole fuckin' roster.

209 bitches

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Arcalimon said:

Noel Diaz (17-1-0)

14972736269273.jpg

155 lbs, Highland155 lbs, Highland155 lbs, Highland

What the fuck is this bitch-ass talking about? I already beat you little shit! I'm going to 170lb soon. Nothing left at 155lb or under. I destroyed the whole fuckin' roster.

209 bitches

39w37.jpg

Remi Chavaski (13-2) (145lb Champ) (Future 135 and 155lb Champion)

145 lbs, Highland

"Hah, Just what I expected. Fake Nate Diaz wannabe is ducking the future double champ. You beat me in my 5TH Professional Fight. And, we were neck to neck before you got a lucky armbar. I've won many fights since then and you ran away from the division. If your so confident in your skills, let's run it back! But, I'm not even worried about you...you'll be back in the 155 division after you get your ass kicked at 170. Future Triple Champ will be waiting... #STOCKTONSlapNoelSilly

• Upvote 1

39w37.jpg

145 lbs, Highland

"Guys, I  have HUGE news to tell you. I am officially the father of 3 children. ☺️ I couldn't be any more happy. Here are some pictures with my 3 lovely kids. "

https://ibb.co/ccJNQvn

"Here is another picture but this time with my oldest kid, he is a bit naughty so had to teach him a lesson."

https://ibb.co/rbxgHcw

"Let me describe my kids for you."

1. Brett Shoelace - "My oldest son is very naughty. He thinks he is this big shot but I discipline him a lot with daily spankings. He gets his ass kicked a lot at home, not going to lie." ?

2. Noel Silly - "My son is a very silly boy as you can tell. He is also pretty naughty and gets Stockton slapped on a regular basis. In fact, he enjoys it which makes him my favorite. ? He enjoys getting slapped so who am I to deny his happiness."

3. Dicky Luciano - "This kid just copies whatever I do. I wear a blue shirt, he's wearing a blue shirt, I'm eating a sandwich, he's eating a sandwich, I go to the kitchen and guess who's following me!! This kid is probably the weakest out of all my sons and I don't really see a bright future for him."

"What a lovely family we have. Family picture time!"

https://ibb.co/ChQF9Wz

• Like 1