Highland - Official Thread

clydebankblitz

6 hours ago, MauriceSimmons said:

Alright, this was fun

Who's the Lil Ginger tho? 

Oh you can't miss him, hes 5'3" maybe 120 lbs. Looks just like an Albino Ginger dwarf, seriously how can you be so Pale and call yourself a Floridian @Rambo. He walks around like a body builder with his Chest puffed out but has a replica stature of a Peter Dinklage.

It's never good to see one of the Highland legends drop all their fighters through inactivity, so I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say I hope everything is good with Power Shark and he's just taking some time away from the site.

This does put one man up for new management though;

"No Your Name Is" Needle Dick (372509)

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Needle Dick

The one and only Needle Dick is a managerial free agent. He is a two time heavyweight champion with most defences in Highland history. He vacated the belt due to inactivity prior to the Island tournament, and didn't enter. He has wins over current champion Ricky Thompson, and former champions Maro Pjetlic and Titus Lesnar, as well as victories over some of the current top names in Rav Kapur, Rashid Elkhan and Jani Honkanen.

Obviously the caveat is that he's been out of training for a little bit, but with full morale and one of the best managers to set him up, he'd be a great pickup for any manager and honestly, you probably can't argue with an immediate title shot either.

As I said, wishing for all the best for Power Shark. Can be a bit concerning when someone who's played as long as him drops off, so hopefully all is well in the Storman Norman household.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Olan

Many have heard the name Olan. The 5-0 fighter makes highlight reels across every type of social media and snapchat “Top 10” lists, as his dazzling displays of knee striking drop opponent after opponent to the canvas. I managed to grab the elusive Ohio native for an interview. What does the world look like through Olan’s eyes?

Welcome Olan, great to have you on the Cage Coverage podcast, sponsored by New Glarus brewery. Tell me a little bit about yourself? Something I can’t get off of the Wikipedia page.

Olan: Well, I grew up in a pretty rural part of Ohio. My first ever fight, I fought some punk for harassing my sister. Beat his ass so good, his parents pulled him from the district. And honestly, I loved the feeling. Still do. Something about watching a man crumple to the ground… This for me?

The beer? Yeah, help yourself. *loud beer opening sounds* So how did you start getting into the real fighting? You know, for more than just pride.

Olan: Oh it’s always for pride. On a dirt road, behind school, in front of 15 fans or 15 thousand. My first amateur fight was in a tent, in a cornfield in Iowa. In a tent. There were 8 fans, including my dad. I kneed my opponent in the face for a 12 second KO. It was all uphill from there.

Yeah, for those not in the know, Olan has never lost a fight at any level. 5-0 since going pro, and 3-0 in his current org, Highland. Talk me through that, what’s your gameplan for your career?

Gameplan?

Sure, like how do you see yourself getting to the top? A lot of people think the Blank fight isn’t the right step for your career.

Well. I’m going to keep kicking ass. Then more and more. Keep kicking ass until I have a belt around my waist. The right step is to fight. Blank was free. I was free. That’s how it was back home. You move to the next one and the next one until people refuse to fight you anymore. And put some respect on Frank’s name, he hasn’t lost since coming to Highland from IXF, and he’s a hell of a puncher. 

Fair enough. Let’s go back to your last fight, versus James Cena. Walk me through a fight day for Olan. 

*beer cracking sound* These are great by the way. I’m still a Bud guy, but I like these. 

A classic Wisconsin beer.

Anyway, I don’t need to cut cause I fight 45 pounds above my weight. So a big, carb loaded breakfast for me. Then about 4 more meals throughout the day. Again, I’m burning a damn lot of energy in there. Usually I take a nap in the afternoon, fool around with my girl a bit. Not too much. Energy levels, you know? Y’all know Olan is a main event guy, so I fight late, maybe 9. I do a light warmup 2 and a half hours before or so, then the official warmup like 90 minutes. From then on, it’s all business. All business. My last snack is my Mawmaw’s cornbread, with honey. Had it before every fight I ever had. We talk strategy, at some point, the ref came to talk to me. Whatever, whatever, I know how the scorecard works. I know I won’t need it neither. I know Cena wants me on the ground, so I’ve trained takedown defense all camp. And everyone knows I have the knee as options 1, 2, and 3. Don’t mean he can stop it though. And he didn’t. Had me on the ground but couldn’t do much, when the ref stood us up and I got him in the clinch, he was done. Knee, KO, out. Welcome to Highland. 

You’ve impressed a lot of people, and kneed to death everyone you can. So the 265 pound titleholder is Ricky Thompson. You’re #13. How many wins away are you from a title shot?

2, maybe 3. There are a lot of guys in my way but after Blank takes a long nap from my knee, I’m willing to bet a couple high-ranked guys will as well. It only takes the right fights. But I just fight, man. I want the gold but I’ll take out anyone they put against me. I’m a fighter, man. It’s what I do. I’m not losing and I’m not slowing down. Best of luck to anyone in my way.

So what’s your Blank fight plan?

Well, I think that you already know. Frank can stand and punch pretty damn well but he’s too fat to evade forever and his hands will drop after he wears himself out with takedowns I’ll stuff, and then knee meets chin and I collect my win bonus. It’s not disrespect, it's pure knowledge of who I am and what I do. I’m fucking Olan. I fuck people up. And Highland is mine.

(EDITOR’S NOTE: Olan shotgunned two more beers and got hyped up,  trashing the studio in the process.)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Noel Diaz Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Remi Chavaski

Noel Diaz versus Remi Chavaski

1614117564BSS%20LOGO%20W:%20BEACH.png 

Ladies and Gentleman, Christmas has indeed come early this year as we get to witness history in the making as the number one fighter in Highland takes on the number two fighter in Highland this Sunday Night in what stacks up to be a violent affair of mixed martial arts text-based action!  Live from the Wombley Arena in London, the now backyard for Noel Diaz, the 93,000 arena sees an incredible rematch looking to truly find the number one fighter in Highland. Sponsored by Beachside Supplements and produced by the talented Callum McGregor is Highland 116 Diaz vs Chavaski! Fight fans can place their bets at I Like Big Bets and I cannot lie, where Diaz is at -456 and Chavaski is a +300. 

Now before I continue on, I just want to put it out there that Remi Chavaski and I have had a pretty strange feud going on as of late in the Buzz app. So, before I begin, I want to say this will be a fair, carefully crafted, and unbiased preview of the Highland Goat from Stockton, Noel Diaz and his opponent the little punkass bitch from Rio, Remi Chavaski. 

First, if you are new to Highland or just haven't followed it lets do a very quick history recap. Noel Diaz began his Highland career in Highland 10 where he quickly excelled at mixed martial arts and became the Highland Bantamweight Champion in his third professional fight. Two months had gone by and Noel realized he wanted a bigger challenge and obtained the Featherweight Title in May. Another two months had gone by and he moved up once again to claim the Lightweight title from the knockout phenom Diesel. Our now 28-year-old champion has scored an astounding 18 victories and 1 defeat in his professional career. Sixteen of his wins came by submission and 2 came by knockout. Yep, Diaz is by no means a one trick pony and can finish his opponents wherever the fight goes. Despite having a strong preference to get his opponents to surrender Diaz holds no fear in standing and trading shots with his opponents and will often times set up takedowns by landing a few strikes first. By all accounts, a very well-rounded martial artist. 

Remi Chavaski the 28-year-old from February entered the mma world just four days after Noel Diaz. Despite not having his first professional fight until March 19th, the same day as Noel Diaz's second fight, Remi had taken a very similar path to champion status by going for submissions. With an incredible 14 of his 15 wins coming by way of submission, Chavaski has tapped out most of his opponents whether they dawned the white belt or held a prestigious brown belt. He finally laid claim to the Featherweight title, the Highlands Blue and Silver strap, when he submitted the then top contender for the belt Alexander Dulo. He held on to the title to the end of the Season and when Highland transferred over to the United Kingdom, Chavaski decided it was time for him to find a newer, yet less experienced manager, in Blaze King. Under Blazes incredible leadership and guidance, Chavaski has won 3 fights all by submission. Now, he looks to get a shot at vengeance as he takes on the Stockton Submission artist, Noel Diaz for the Featherweight Crown.

In their last matchup, Noel Diaz and Remi met at Highland 53. Remi was 4-0 and most of his wins came by way of submission in the very first round. He was taking on a guy who also moved up ten pounds who was at the time 6-0 and all of his wins were coming by way of submission as well. This was one of those matchups the whole world was tuning in for as fans started wondering who was the better ground game fighter. Many had taken their side and some had gone with the experience of Diaz while others had gone with the quickness of finishes with Chavaski. The fight would go on to become one of the toughest matchups for both fighters. Chavaski landing multiple takedowns while Diaz not only Rocked Chavaski but landed nearly every strike he threw. There were just over ten submission attempts in total until finally in the fourth round Diaz pulled off a wild armbar. Many fight pundits called the armbar a fluke and had Chavaski not looked to been so aggressive on the ground that Diaz would have never gotten the arm while others claim that Diaz was just too good on the ground. 

I had an opportunity to visit Diaz's gym in in London. The infamous Arc's Top Team. I sat around for probably around two hours where I watched Diaz drill his ground game with careful precision. It had been a while since I visited London and shortly after Noel took me with his manager to a local pub where we ate some Shepherd's pie and talked about the upcoming bout with Remi. They made it clear to me that Remi is not to be taken lightly but were still quite clear that Remi was going to get smoked like a bong on 4/20. I laughed, Noel laughed, the waiter laughed it was a good time. Throughout this whole time, I was going back and forth with Remi on Buzz until I realized that Remi truly is a new fighter under Blaze King and he trains at Blaze gym where he has spent much of his time focused on his striking defense and circuit training. He is a new and arguably more dangerous fighter than ever before. He knows that should he win this bout in a few days he will not only become the number one fighter in all of Highland but also avenge the first loss on his career.

Many critics have claimed that Noel Diaz has lost the sense of urgency that he once had. They claim he is not the same fighter when the Island started and truthfully never will be again. Many fight fans believe that despite his transition into a great gym in London, Diaz has lost the fire. He has beaten everyone and may be seriously considering the possibility of retiring. I personally did not ask Noel or Arc this question so this could all be rumors but unless a true formidable foe comes along, who does Noel face? Does he truly move up another weight class and take on the welterweight champion? Does he entertain the idea of going to a grappling org? Noel is ranked third in his weight class in the world and 22 p4p fighter. Many hold him in regard as the fighter of the year alongside Kilo Maluga. So, we are all eager to see what happens if he wins this fight against the ever-dangerous Remi Chavaski. 

The actual fight itself is expected to be a brawl from start to finish. Looking at the last three fights that Chavaski has been in, we can with utmost certainty claim that Chavaski will be quite aggressive with the takedown looking to get it at all costs. There is no reason whatsoever that Chavaski should look to stand with Noel and we all know this. The main argument I have seen is that while Noel was working on his boxing Remi was perfecting his ground game. Now if this was true, we also know that it took the Brown Belt Remi 28 submission attempts until he finally submitted a blue belt in Luciano in the fourth round in his most recent outing. His aggressive pace may be the reason why he falls short and gets submitted by Noel. 

The path to victory for Noel is far simpler in my mind than Remis. I predict that Chavaski will be over aggressive with the takedown attempts and be countered by Noel with punches in bunches and that we may not only see Chavaski rocked in the first minute but brutally finished. Would Noel fear being on the ground with Remi? Not at all. I believe he welcomes it and looks forward to once again displaying why he is one of the best in the world in grappling but he would be a fool to believe that Remi could not pull off a submission after he nears his 100th submission attempt on Diaz. Now if the fight goes longer than the first one other thing, I could also see Remi exhausted on takedown attempts, we have seen Remi stand up multiple times in the past due to the referees not finding his ground game effective enough and we can see Diaz pummel him in the clinch game as a result of this. 

So where is the path to victory for Remi? Well, there has truly been only one way we have seen Diaz lose rounds and a fight and that is by fighters who prefer to employ ground strikes against Diaz. If for some insane reason Remi focuses on a ground and pound strategy rather than a submission focus we could see Chavaskis hand raise. He has to focus on control rather than aggression in his ground game otherwise once again he will find himself tapping. 

Am I biased? I hope not. I just truthfully think Noel is one of the greatest fighters we have ever seen and truthfully look forward to what he continues to accomplish. My prediction, Noel Diaz by tko in the first round. I dont believe Remi lands that takedown and gets caught with heavy shots. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Noel Diaz (18-1-0, triple champ!)

20210411163312w82pC0j%20(1).png20210411163312w82pC0j%20(1).png20210411163312w82pC0j%20(1).png

14972736269273.jpg

Let's get it straight f*****s! People ask me why I took this fight against such a bitch-ass chimp.

Here's the truth: because Maurice "Scared as a Bitch" Tillet vanished from planet Earth for two fucking months and did not reply to any fight negotiation.

Do not worry, I'll get your 170lb belt soon bitch. In the meantime I'm gonna slap this Chimpaski out cold!

Nate Diaz Flex on Make a GIF

• Upvote 4

THE SILLY STORY OF NOEL "Phony Stockton Crackhead" SILLY 

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Noel Diaz

By: Remi CHAMPaski, Former 135lb Champion and Current 145lb Champion

39w37.jpg

"Welcome back to the Remi Ted Talk! Sit back and learn a thing or two from the double champ and your fighter's favorite fighter. Just got done with training camp and am ready to bust Noel Silly's ass on December 5th in front of 93,000 people in front of Noel's people in London, UK. Yes, I SAID IT!!! NOEL SILLY IS NOT FROM STOCKTON AND IS ACTUALLY BRITISH!! In fact, I'm more Stockton than Noel Silly has ever been. Here is a picture of me and my stockton gangstas": https://ibb.co/YpL7Wxb

Here is his British Passport in case yall don't believe me: https://ibb.co/gF8723L

So, let me tell you the silly story of Noel Silly. He grew up in Chelsea, London which is one of the richest areas in the whole UK. He grew up in a 5 million pounds penthouse which was across the street from one of the Queen's home. He grew up in a great neighborhood, went to a wonderful school, and had rich parents. But you see, Noel Silly was a very silly hill billy boy who wanted to be American. Not just American but he wanted to be known as the "tough guy" and a "gangsta". His favorite fighter growing up was Nick Diaz and he always wanted to be like him. On the first day of school in grade 6, Noel Silly went up to a teacher and told her to call him "Noel Diaz". His teacher obliged and was called this name for a couple of months before his parents found out... 

When Mr and Mrs. Silly found out about Noel's behavior in changing his family's traditional last name, they gave him a spanking of a lifetime. Sources close to Noel Silly tell me the spanking was so bad that Noel still has a purple bruise on his left ass cheek. Mr and Mrs. Silly loved the spanking so much that they decided to tell Noel's younger brother, Doofus Silly to take a picture of it. Doofus took the picture and it is rumored to be in the families living room. Here is the picture: https://ibb.co/GHcNsvY

Noel Silly moved out of the country at the age of 18 and decided to pursue a career in MMA in Miami, Florida. In Miami, Noel lived a lavish lifestyle and to this day, he hasn't stepped foot in Stockton. Noel met Nick and Nate Diaz's cousin Nolan Diaz. Nolan is actually a stockton gangster and Noel had to beg him to be his friend and sparring buddy. Nolan agreed as he needed Noel's money to buy tons of weed. Nolan was using Noel for his money and used to bully him when they used to spar. The downfall of Nolan Diaz's career was being a drug-addict but he had a higher potential than Noel. Noel was influenced by Nolan and became a crackhead himself, a phony stockton crackhead I like to call him. Now, Noel can barely formulate a sentence and that is the reason this fight hasn't had a press conference. 

Noel always told Nolan that his last name was Silly until Noel's first professional MMA fight. As Pruce Puffer did the introduction, Nolan Diaz was confused on why Puffer said "From Stockton California, Noel DIAAAAZ!!" Nolan confronted Noel on this and Noel told him that it was a gimmick to make him look tough but Nolan wasn't having it and ROCKED HIM OUT COLD! 

Noel Silly has no friends or family now. He lives alone and stares outside in his free time like a lil creep. He is still delusional and thinks he's from Stockton. Currently, there are hundreds of Stockton gangsters looking for him and are planning on putting violence for disrespecting their hood. I promise to put VIOLENCE on the 5th of December for all my Stockton hombres. And, I will be walking out with none other than Nolan Diaz on December 5th! #RemiCHAMPaski #DoubleChamp #StocktonSlapNoelSilly #NoelSilly 

https://ibb.co/4dJZg75

• Upvote 5

HIGHLAND MANAGER OF THE MONTH

November 2021

Coach Steve

Mixed Martial Arts Management - Coach Steve

Congratulations to Coach Steve for being named Highland's manager of the month for October. Steve went 4-0 during the month, winning two separate championships at opposite ends of the company with Brett Shoenfeld claiming the vacant Bantamweight strap and Ricky Thompson taking the heavyweight belt. Ricky also managed a successful defence of the belt against Phuc Dat Bich too, so it's easy to see why he's the clear choice for manager of the month in November.

Coach Steve has been awarded $150,000 for his achievement.

39w37.jpg

Remi Chavaski (15-3), Double Champ

155 lbs, Highland155 lbs, Highland

"I want to start off by saying I am sorry to all my fans and supporters including Maurice "Future GOAT" Simmons on not finishing the fight the way I wanted to. I promise to do better next time and this is not the end of me, I WILL BE BACK ON TOP! Now getting to that fight, those judges were dogshit terrible. What kind of decision was that??? Unanimous decision when I clearly controlled the fight and had a takedown each round. I will be filing a lawsuit to the Judging Commission because they robbed the Highland GOAT on what should've been a clear victory for me." 

"NOEL SILLY! If you are watching this, I promise you that this is far from over! Let's do it again right now, I'll fly your pussy ass to Stockton and we could do it on the streets. And, don't you dare be calling yourself the Baddest Mfer after a decision win, if I was you I would've asked for another fight right now! Baddest Mfers don't win fights from decision, you gotta FINISH me to get rid of me homie! I'll book your flight to Stockton tomorrow morning, show up or I'll come to your London penthouse you silly boy!"

"But, you know what I give respect where it's due. You put up a great fight and you are indeed the BMF. The BULLSHIT MFER!!!!! Because that decision victory was absolute bullshit and you know that. I'll see your phony British ass in Stockton, Nolan Diaz will be there waiting as well! #StocktonSlapNoelSilly #DoubleChamp #RemiComeback #RealBMF

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, saklain said:

39w37.jpg

Remi Chavaski (15-3), Double Champ

155 lbs, Highland155 lbs, Highland

"I want to start off by saying I am sorry to all my fans and supporters including Maurice "Future GOAT" Simmons on not finishing the fight the way I wanted to. I promise to do better next time and this is not the end of me, I WILL BE BACK ON TOP! Now getting to that fight, those judges were dogshit terrible. What kind of decision was that??? Unanimous decision when I clearly controlled the fight and had a takedown each round. I will be filing a lawsuit to the Judging Commission because they robbed the Highland GOAT on what should've been a clear victory for me." 

"NOEL SILLY! If you are watching this, I promise you that this is far from over! Let's do it again right now, I'll fly your pussy ass to Stockton and we could do it on the streets. And, don't you dare be calling yourself the Baddest Mfer after a decision win, if I was you I would've asked for another fight right now! Baddest Mfers don't win fights from decision, you gotta FINISH me to get rid of me homie! I'll book your flight to Stockton tomorrow morning, show up or I'll come to your London penthouse you silly boy!"

"But, you know what I give respect where it's due. You put up a great fight and you are indeed the BMF. The BULLSHIT MFER!!!!! Because that decision victory was absolute bullshit and you know that. I'll see your phony British ass in Stockton, Nolan Diaz will be there waiting as well! #StocktonSlapNoelSilly #DoubleChamp #RemiComeback #RealBMF

remi for president, definitely highlands most popular fighter. he’ll be back

• Upvote 1