CALLING ALL ELITE FREE AGENTS

Icon73

As SMASH has been acquired by new ownership (me) we have one goal in mind, to compete with the top Orgs in MMATycoon.

To be able to do that though we need to have elite talent and thats why I'm putting out this call

We at smash are willing to match or even improve on ANY contract offers your fighters get.

If you are an elite fighter (top 500 p4p) SMASH is will match or improve on all contract offers and make sure you are compensated to the fullest.

ALL ELITE FIGHTERS

ALL WEIGHT CLASSES

ANY OFFER

Logo.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Why exactly am I being negatived? Literally all I'm trying to do is grow my company and let guys know they can negotiate with us just like they would the big boys. Guys won't even give your company chance to negotiate and then just sign to the comp cause they think we won't make competitive offers or have enough competition

if guys just keep signing up top then we never get a chance to build a competitive roster, we have to start somewhere.

I'm not negotiating with signed fighters or poaching in anyway. Just advertising that we want stars and we will pay star prices.

Probably because the SMASH brand doesnt hold a good reputation due to old owner (Biro) being a bitch ass nagger spamming contracts and nagging all over the place.
They see the smash icon, they hatin'.

I guess. Either that or you have some fans

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, barney said:

Probably because the SMASH brand doesnt hold a good reputation due to old owner (Biro) being a bitch ass nagger spamming contracts and nagging all over the place.

That most likely has a lot to do with it.  I didn't neg or pos the post, but the other reason somebody might have done it is due to the dupe posting across forums.  I'm not judging either way, just saying that may be a reason.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, barney said:

Check PM in game when you get and chance. And thank you both for the info.

14 minutes ago, HareRumpler said:

That most likely has a lot to do with it.  I didn't neg or pos the post, but the other reason somebody might have done it is due to the dupe posting across forums.  I'm not judging either way, just saying that may be a reason.

Appreciate you letting me know.

50 minutes ago, barney said:

Can you show me where I spammed contracts under SMASH? the only time I actually spammed contract was with DUEL back in 2014. I don't want to argue this because I'm trying to salvage my reputation even though that's likely impossible. I've created a system where contract spamming really isn't even possible anymore. 

23 minutes ago, HareRumpler said:

I can't be certain, but it looks like Biro's new one may be a 370k branch.  I'm not sure if it has an affiliation as a feeder to this original SMASH still or not.

That's the truth. The organization will eventually get a new logo + banner + thumb, but I copied the unrestricted one temporarily 

25 minutes ago, OptimalMMAPicks said:

So let me get this straight, there are two SMASH orgs now? why didn't one just rebrand?

One is 370k restricted and the other is open ID

• Like 1
  • Downvote 4

9 minutes ago, zackmartin11 said:

Can you show me where I spammed contracts under SMASH? the only time I actually spammed contract was with DUEL back in 2014. I don't want to argue this because I'm trying to salvage my reputation even though that's likely impossible. I've created a system where contract spamming really isn't even possible anymore.

This was not DUEL and def not 2014

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Just now, barney said:

This was not DUEL and def not 2014

That's my reputation overtaking rather than it actually happening. I sent the guy 1 contract to 20 different fighters that happened to be his and he got pissed off, it's understandable, but I never spammed contracts in this case. 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 4

Just now, barney said:

and see, Icon, THAT'S why you are getting neg reactions.

If you want to say I spammed contacts, sure. I personally never meant to spam contracts, but if it's going to improve my reputation then we can say I did and move past it. Don't expect any spam with either SMASH organization because I've created a system that works. 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 4

1 hour ago, zackmartin11 said:

If you want to say I spammed contacts, sure. I personally never meant to spam contracts, but if it's going to improve my reputation then we can say I did and move past it. Don't expect any spam with either SMASH organization because I've created a system that works. 

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

People complaining about spam JUST ON FRONT PAGE.

Did you go on and deny? Fight it? Argue about it? No.

You went as far as admiting spam, and "the postiives outweight it anyway". So you can't even say "you never meant to"

unknown.png

• Upvote 4

24 minutes ago, barney said:

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

You went as far as admiting spam, and "the postiives outweight it anyway". So you can't even say "you never meant to"

I mean by reading that it seems he's saying the positives outweigh the negatives in terms of offering contracts to guys who untick the needs contract box. That being said I do understand that spam is annoying and that is not what this org is about at all now so if we can I would like to leave this discussion of spam in the past and stay on topic. I feel like this whole thread is just gonna confuse people into thinking Smash is still spam

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

44 minutes ago, barney said:

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

It's almost like MOST of those guys are well known for their toxicity and everybody knows they are full of shit.

What I said in the comment you posted is that the positives outweigh the negatives IN MY METHOD. Why would I purposely send the same fighters contracts daily, on purpose full well knowing they are going to reject. That wastes my time and their time.

Maybe if Mike had a system that would let me know if I already sent them a contract, then it wouldn't happen. Since then I've improvised and created my own system (which is why me nor the other SMASH owner do not "spam" contracts. 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Icon73 said:

I mean by reading that it seems he's saying the positives outweigh the negatives in terms of offering contracts to guys who untick the needs contract box. That being said I do understand that spam is annoying and that is not what this org is about at all now so if we can I would like to leave this discussion of spam in the past and stay on topic. I feel like this whole thread is just gonna confuse people into thinking Smash is still spam

Spam IS your thread. You asked why you were being negged everywhere out of the fucking blue.

and just to make it clear, it wasn't just "sending unticked box fighters a contract. He sent you. You declined with a "no thanks, Im not signing him anywhere now" reply. Next day there would be the EXACT same offer again there. You decline. After the fourth decline you answer "Dude please stop this is annoying". And, when answered, he would say "No".

Well, there you have it. Using SMASH brand and associating with Biro is probably what's giving you those negs by proxy, and spamming is one of the things to blame. Thats it. You had your answer. I'd strongly suggest re-branding after the purchase.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, barney said:

Spam IS your thread. You asked why you were being negged everywhere out of the fucking blue.

and just to make it clear, it wasn't just "sending unticked box fighters a contract. He sent you. You declined with a "no thanks, Im not signing him anywhere now" reply. Next day there would be the EXACT same offer again there. You decline. After the fourth decline you answer "Dude please stop this is annoying". And, when answered, he would say "No".

Well, there you have it. Using SMASH brand and associating with Biro is probably what's giving you those negs by proxy, and spamming is one of the things to blame. Thats it. You had your answer. I'd strongly suggest re-branding after the purchase.

My thread is not about spam its about getting free agents. I understand he was annoying but I literally said thats not me and thats not smash anymore. I just asked why I was being negged. Once I got an answer we didnt have to turn this into the Biro show.

Also I already own smash. You clearly didn't read the initial post if you are not getting that yet.

But a rebrand is being considered so thank you.

• Upvote 1

I would say "no" to what? I didn't have a system back then and I didn't keep track of who I had offers for. Also it wasn't next day, it was a month later. I know this because I literally went through every fighter (Yes even the unticked fighters) on the 1st of every month. That's the SPAM. 1 time every month and people couldn't handle it. I'm just happy that there's only 4 or 5 toxic managers that actually think like this and not the rest of the game. I might as well create a multi like the rest of you and start fresh 

EDIT

I also sent offers after EVERY QFC and when fighters contracts fought out their contract. Maybe this lead to more spam, but it wasn't anything extreme. 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 4

2 hours ago, clydebankblitz said:

Honestly I'd say just leave the branding. There's gonna be people not associating at the start, but the only thing you can do is prove them wrong. In term, they'll start to think differently if you're running the org well. 

SMASH should remain as is. Rebranding sucks for numerous reasons such as fighter profile inconsistencies looking like they fought under 2 diff orgs.

Should also ignore Barney. Not because he's a 3rd world big pharma "doctor" that works at a pill mill feeding kids meth for breakfast, but because he's 1 of 3 resident forum snitches.

20160509Diogenes-Bolsonaro-e1462897313722.jpg.a208e6b4c7c8f1a86012b621b1b67acf.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

5 hours ago, Icon73 said:

At the end of the day the community's consensus was that:

We would prefer having an active manager like Biro regardless of offers rather than someone not invested in the org/game.  Hi detractors were instructed to please ignore/decline the contracts and Biro met them halfway sending offers once a month or so.

Barney is bringing back an old beef that Jake Fury, one of the most toxic Tycoon managers of all time had with Alexander Biro and making it sound as if he has some kind of bad reputation lol 

Far from the true.  Biro is one of the most respected org owners in the game and SMASH is a legit top 5 started from the ground up.  Don't mind the negative votes, those things only matter to Karens like Barney. 

If Biro is gonna focus on 370 that is great news because you can count on guys like him and John Daugherty to carry that torch. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1