Spin & Win Broken

BlakePhoenix

Spin & Win is DEFINITELY BROKEN, just not in the way you think, you can't win shit off that thing anymore it's annoying as fuck, I remember the first two years I played I would do maybe 3 spin and wins a week and I would usually win something of significance every other week... I haven't won a damn thing but free spins and lottery tickets over the past YEAR!!! Not only that but unlike I used to do, I do 10-15 spins a week now,  I don't understand why we can't just have some fucking 5 dollar IQ tests or something, spin and win is getting fucking ridiculous and annoying. I should be winning at least SOMETHING if I am doing 10+ spins in a row. 

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, SavageMMa said:

Spin & Win is DEFINITELY BROKEN, just not in the way you think, you can't win shit off that thing anymore it's annoying as fuck, I remember the first two years I played I would do maybe 3 spin and wins a week and I would usually win something of significance every other week... I haven't won a damn thing but free spins and lottery tickets over the past YEAR!!! Not only that but unlike I used to do, I do 10-15 spins a week now,  I don't understand why we can't just have some fucking 5 dollar IQ tests or something, spin and win is getting fucking ridiculous and annoying. I should be winning at least SOMETHING if I am doing 10+ spins in a row. 

Agreed, either the odds have been severely reduced or it's broken and only occasionally gives a winner.  

6 hours ago, bjornmma1 said:

Mike has a MMAtycoon priority list? 
GIF-jaw-drop-shock-shocked-surprise-surprised-uh-oh-GIF - Viral Viral Videos

Al Bundy great shoe seller and also a black belt #respec

7 minutes ago, HareRumpler said:

Agreed, either the odds have been severely reduced or it's broken and only occasionally gives a winner.  

Dunno from august 2019 up to forum change I never won shit except some free avs
After this new forum change I won 2 fighter slots and 2 IQ tests.
It could be just random

I'd normally save about 50 rolls and do a bunch at once. Given my last set of rolls the amount of IQ tests likely went down, It's the only moderate prize that I recall tracking, I assumed it was just some poor luck that day and it happens. If other people are echoing this my guess if Mike hasn't reduced all the odds it might just be harder to get the more moderate prizes we've gotten used to, not that Bwangs post seems to suggest that.

It would be a shame if this was the case intentionally as everything I've read in the past suggests people want more ways to get IQ tests, not less - unless Mike throttling the IQ test on S&W is a step removed from making it a purchasable item with in game cash, I'd understand wanting to push up the rarity of winning tests if there is a goal to use them as an extra money sink.

18 hours ago, Bwang said:

I’ve just taken 82 spins on the wheel:

6 lots of lottery tickets,  4 small cash prizes, 1 custom avatar slot and 2 supplements.

Generous.

I got an IQ test the other day from 8 rolls, but normally just get pointless cash amounts / lottery tickets. Cash amounts should range from $1,000 to $100,000 to actually have some impact. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MasterLeader said:

I got an IQ test the other day from 8 rolls, but normally just get pointless cash amounts / lottery tickets. Cash amounts should range from $1,000 to $100,000 to actually have some impact. 

Suggested by me already 7 years ago (14th of March 2014) and is mentioned on the famous list of most liked suggested improvements. 

• Upvote 1

• 7 months later...
On 3/31/2021 at 9:38 PM, igorspb77 said:

When I try to roll at chrome and mobile shows like that too, but at microsoft edge browser has been working out normally for me.

I tried this too and in the Microsoft Edge browser the spins are showing up but in Google Chrome they are not! The problem seems to be with Google Chrome.

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...