Fav Org!

Cult of Violence - New York........ I've had a few fighters signed to this company and the owner is very dedicated and consistently active. He lets you know where you stand and even gives suggestions on how to improve your fighters. Any New York fighter that I create is exclusive to COV.

It's Gon Rain Fights - Vegas.......... The first company to sign one of my fighters. I think this is another good org. The only negative about it is that it has to many fighters signed. It usually takes a month between fights but still a great and active owner.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally my first post. WCC Assasins owned by Mac Mcnulty. Mac is a really friendly and helpful guy who has great contracts. Just recently took over Dudley Dewright's org who was also a great org owner and is doing an incredible job. Check out the videos on U tube for the fight recaps. Is anyone else doing these? Above and beyond.........

In Hilo - the guys at Blitzkrieg FC have been extremely supportive and smart in building their powerhouse of an org.

In NY - nothing but good things about the EECand DJ Richie since I send him some of the shittiest fighters known to man and he still give me fights.

Also Katherine Teffenhart at Vortex Fighting Championship has been very fair and willing to work with my poor NY talent.

Helinski - Therion is the man!

St Pete - I like all the guys I have dealt with - Mike at RMF, Comte (though he is a nut) is a good guy at ICFC, Adolf Anderson of the RFF, and I know Oprichnik FC is inactive and I never fought in that org but Fyodor has given me advice and suggestions whenever I have sought it and he has been essential in my orgs success (through the talent of his fighters and his advice)

LA - World Championship Cagefighting L.A. Assassins (Mac McNulty) - have you seen how he hypes his events - damn I wish I had half his talent (and free time) ...

I can't say i've ever had a problem with an org they've all been great . RMF in russia , DEC in sydney .Alan and Mike both great guys sound as . Johnny in combat , Lfc are an up and coming org in London Bradley Burns does a great job and were top 10 after 9 events ! there going to be serious competition for me . then franky syn not only does he run the best org in the game but he's also one of the soundest and chilled people i've ever seen on an mma site

My 0,02$ :

Tokyo - DIFO. Although it operates only 3 weight categories (the bigger ones), the talent pool is immense. With top guys like John Olhrich and Bubba McFly you can have all the challenge you'll ever want. : )

Sydney - DEC. Great matchups, and active owner, who also runs a nice betting business. Very solid.

Rio - AFC. Runs like a well-tuned mechanism, with affiliated bookie, bonuses and all other stuff that makes an org decent.

As if it hasnt been said...Konflikt is top notch in my book, we get email from Paul almost on a daily basis......enough already Paul :P . Kidding of course

A not so well known org in Sydney is Fight World Cup run by Daniel Paulding, first org any of my fighters signed with and he is pretty active with some good events.

Pablo at Ruthless Agression in London has been real understanding and helpful, thanks Pablo. :thumbup:

As if it hasnt been said...Konflikt is top notch in my book, we get email from Paul almost on a daily basis......enough already Paul :P . Kidding of course

A not so well known org in Sydney is Fight World Cup run by Daniel Paulding, first org any of my fighters signed with and he is pretty active with some good events.

Pablo at Ruthless Agression in London has been real understanding and helpful, thanks Pablo. :thumbup:

WCC Assasins and Konflikt both out of LA

As for the ones I have a lot of dealings with:

Choke Pancration

Syn

Boondock Fight League

Cu Chulainn

Downunder Extreme

Just so long as if I ask you a question and you get back to me in a timely fashion, I'm happy. Money isn't terribly important and I will take just about any fight as long as I have a decent amount of time to train.

Thanks to everyone who brought up AFC in Rio. I definitely appreciate that. I do my best to keep everyone active and give out as many bonuses as possible.

My favorite org are:

DFC in Vegas - Franky Redz is good to work with.

IGR in Vegas - HUGE org in Vegas, but Danny Michs has his events scheduled as frequently as possible. Can't really do four shows per weeks, so he does three. I asked him about that, though, and he is cutting back to get guys on a little more regularly.

AMMA - I only had one fight with AMMA, but Terry is the man.

Thanks again to everyone who supports AFC!

Jay

Syn City in Vegas

Franky offers good match-ups and you don't have to worry about your fighter getting broke.

Helsinki Fight Club

Very good communications, easy going owner and fair match-ups

Russian Combat

Cool owner, nice pay and good communication.

Ice Cold FC

Excellent owner, takes care of your fighters, doesn't hurt we are in the same alliance :)

Victory Fight League

Don't currently have a fighter signed with the org. but I am planing on having a guy competing the a GP and have a great contract offer if I manage to get a win in the QFC, great communication and a cool owner.

CFC has always been very good to me. Matt runs a tight ship and I respect that.

DFC in Vegas has been very good to me as well. I wouldn't hesitate to re-sign there.

Spartan Fight League (Vegas) - Even tho the org is quite new it will be going places. =) The org owner is a cool dude.

Canadian Fight Championship (Montreal) - I've got my biggest paychecks from here and the competition is very tough! Owner handles stuff very well too.

Hugsy (Tokyo) - Cool owner who takes care of the fighters. Quite new org but already paying better than many other.

Therion (Helsinki) - IMO on of the best orgs in Helsinki.

It's Gon Rain Fights (Vegas) -- Danny's another great guy and he's super active. He's like a little Energizer bunny when it comes to scheduling events. lol

I'll second this.

Emile Sauvage is very happy in his org.

Blitzkrieg in Hilo is doing good things as well.

Im pretty happy with my guys in their orgs, the UOC in LA has been good for Romero and offers good opportunities to lighter fighters.

Chowprayer in St. Petes had two of my guys but is closing down, they are one of the richest and 3rd best in St. Petes - thats gotta help the other orgs in Russia - looks like my Russian guys will be moving to London. But Chowprayer was a good org in its heyday.

Wow! I'm amazed to see people actually mentioned us, that makes me feel proud of what we've accomplished in such a short time :)

Anyway, I've never had problems with any org I've been a part of, the ones I've had dealings with so far are:

Legacy (Sydney) before it was changed to Combat Pro (I left since the ownership was changing and I didn't want to deal with people I didn't know).

Syndicate (Sydney) - Just joined with them but its been great so far!

Ground Zero (NY) - Have two fighters there, great owner and a great org!

UEC (Mont) - Put in two of my guys there and Schim is a great owner who offers great, competitive matchups.