Tactic History

I don't know if this has been suggested before but I'll go for it anyway.

I think it would be very useful to somehow see what tactics you have used in a old fight.

Example: If your fighter faced a great wrestler and won due to a great tactic, then later on in the game if you face another great wrestler, then you would want to see what specific tactics you have used in the previous fight.

It's not a huge improvment but it would really be helpful. What do you guys think?

Sorry for my poor english btw, I'm swedish!

you know what would be really cool? if you could have a few pre-set custom tactic settings.

like, if you could save 3 or 4 different slider setups, and then choose to use one of them, edit them whenever you want, or just try something new. that way you could create a custom slider setup for different styled fighters that you face (i.e. have a "grappler" slider set, and "boxer" slider set, and a "muay thai" slider set).

so say you've got a fight against a really good wrestler- you could use a drop down menu and select your "grappler" setup. then you could make tweaks to it based on how well it worked the last time you used it, and based on any differences the guy you're about to fight has with the guy you last used it against.

seems to me like this would be a great addition to VIP :D

you know what would be really cool? if you could have a few pre-set custom tactic settings.

like, if you could save 3 or 4 different slider setups, and then choose to use one of them, edit them whenever you want, or just try something new. that way you could create a custom slider setup for different styled fighters that you face (i.e. have a "grappler" slider set, and "boxer" slider set, and a "muay thai" slider set).

so say you've got a fight against a really good wrestler- you could use a drop down menu and select your "grappler" setup. then you could make tweaks to it based on how well it worked the last time you used it, and based on any differences the guy you're about to fight has with the guy you last used it against.

seems to me like this would be a great addition to VIP :D

that does sound like a plan and a half

It would be a cool idea to save exactly where your sliders were, for a certain type of fight. +1

PS: Your English is better than most English speakers.

Yeah I've got fighters where I tweaked their tactics to perfection, and then they get such an oddball fight that I have to rethink the sliders entirely. But then I can't remember what my "perfect" tactics were ;(

those are two really good ideas and well spoken also : )

especially the one by themisterx. it doesnt sound like it would really be that hard to make happen either