More cities

jefframrod

it means that they know when an opponent is hurt and to finnish the fight it also means that they know there own skills and will know when to use them

am i missing something here? lol. maybe this was posted in the wrong thread somehow?

I know but with the constant growing of MMATycoon I was wondering if there were more coming soon, no harm in asking is there? Plus when I checked the history on the spoiler page Sydney, New York and Helsinki all arrived quite close to each other.

It would appear that we are averaging a new city once a month or so. Maybe November/December might see another city but its all up to Mike.

It would appear that we are averaging a new city once a month or so. Maybe November/December might see another city but its all up to Mike.

Yea that was what I was thinking so I was kinda just looking for a yes or no from Mike. I know we recently got Hilo but at that time I wasn't VIP. Now that I am and thinking of starting a company I was looking at my options, if there is a new city on the horizon then that adds to my options, if not then I look at what there is and where is best to go. Just wanted all the info I could get before making a decision.

There are some cities have have been stagnant in growth for a while now. I'd vote to not increase the number of cities, but start putting caps on the other cities to help spread the fighters out.

Why? To artificially make all cities the same? The way it's set up now allows for individual markets and varied experiences in all of them. The older cities are naturally going to be more advanced in terms of orgs, supp companies, etc than the new ones. It's much more realistic, IMO

Why? To artificially make all cities the same? The way it's set up now allows for individual markets and varied experiences in all of them. The older cities are naturally going to be more advanced in terms of orgs, supp companies, etc than the new ones. It's much more realistic, IMO

i agree. i think it is realistic. let's face it, all fighters in real life end up in vegas once they have excellent winning records and sign with the biggest orgs.

Yea that was what I was thinking so I was kinda just looking for a yes or no from Mike. I know we recently got Hilo but at that time I wasn't VIP. Now that I am and thinking of starting a company I was looking at my options, if there is a new city on the horizon then that adds to my options, if not then I look at what there is and where is best to go. Just wanted all the info I could get before making a decision.

Just get up to 8 fighters made wherever, and spend your time until a new city opens to research how businesses work. Come in to the chat, talk to the dudes there(we're all pretty helpful) and you'll be set when something happens.

You guys have to remember that hilo was created BEFORE multigate. We lost a lot of active multys and thus a lot of active fighters. I don't think we will be seeing a new city for quite some time as there are just not enough managers to fill a new one with fighters.

I'd like to see a few different cities added... but we need more people playing the game, of course.

Edmonton, AB

Vancouver, BC

Toronto (I don't particularly want it, but some will)

Philadelphia

Columbus

Orlando (or some FL city)

Abu Dhabi?

Munich

Mexico City

... just to name a few...

You guys have to remember that hilo was created BEFORE multigate. We lost a lot of active multys and thus a lot of active fighters. I don't think we will be seeing a new city for quite some time as there are just not enough managers to fill a new one with fighters.

This. We probably didn't really need Hilo just yet; and with as many orgs as there are in the established cities I say we wait for a while before adding new ones. The game is growing pretty fast; it will happen sooner rather than later.