IQ tests NEED BETTER ACCESS

Gator001

Hi Mike

ANy chance of doing something to make IQ tests just a little more easier to get. The spin and win links are nearly all broken and faulty now. I have watched it go from 9 links working a couple of years ago to only 2 working now. Its now not worth the effort to go there for .2 of a spin 

Getting an iq test from a flight is as rare as rocking horse shit, I think I got one in 3 years

Ideally please get new or fixed links for the spin and win (which was a great little idea to help the game) or please add some other way to get IQ tests that is reasonable

Thanks in advance

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Gator001 said:

Hi Mike

ANy chance of doing something to make IQ tests just a little more easier to get. The spin and win links are nearly all broken and faulty now. I have watched it go from 9 links working a couple of years ago to only 2 working now. Its now not worth the effort to go there for .2 of a spin 

Getting an iq test from a flight is as rare as rocking horse shit, I think I got one in 3 years

Ideally please get new or fixed links for the spin and win (which was a great little idea to help the game) or please add some other way to get IQ tests that is reasonable

Thanks in advance

I have achieved 2 IQ tests in like my last 20 spins so don't mind those odds

• 3 months later...
6 minutes ago, Akihiro said:

I believe IQ’ should be shown and explained the effect of an IQ I’m hoping learning speed? 

nope not that I am aware of. I think more along the lines of making good decisions during the fight depending on SHIG slider settings.i.e when to go for KO, when to go for sub, etc

SHIG is a mystery to me please explain more about it or point in the right direction to find out more about it..what your saying is making sense about IQ.

I believe the frequency of Spin and Wins prizes in this game need to be taken up another level.

every fight won should have a spin and win token attached to it.

5 minutes ago, Akihiro said:

SHIG is a mystery to me please explain more about it or point in the right direction to find out more about it..what your saying is making sense about IQ.

I believe the frequency of Spin and Wins prizes in this game need to be taken up another level.

every fight won should have a spin and win token attached to it.

On SHIG I havent had solid strategies and use clearly explained to me by anyone. I think most of us are at least a bit in the dark when it comes to SHIG. Its the one area I have found in the game where experienced managers either dont know 100% or dont want to tell, not sure which

Totally agree on spin and win, maybe something along the lines of org hype = X spin and win credits for a win

• Upvote 1

I don't think spin credits need to be easier to get, though the broken links on the help tycoon page should be fixed.  You gain the credits mostly for doing things that are good for the game, not things everyone wants to do anyway like winning fights.

But, Spin and Win should give non-trivial prizes a lot more often on a spin, make the spins more valuable themselves.  Most spins, you win nothing.  When you do win something, it's most often a bit of money that's trivial compared to what all but really new newbies have, or a handful of lottery tickets one could buy with a similarly trivial amount of money.

Some things have to be really hard to get, like VIP time and to some extent extra fighter slots.

But things that are moderate in-game bonuses, like IQ tests, super-supplements, that sort of thing, should be won significantly more often.

We should also be able to trade prizes, probably with each other, or possibly a set exchange rate.  The non-trivial thing I've won several of are free custom avatars- I have about 5- but I'm lousy with photoshop so those really aren't worth anything to me.  Someone might trade me a super-supplement and an IQ test for the 5 custom avatars, because they might be good with photoshop and want to get custom avatars for as many of their fighters as possible, where I'd take the other prizes (I've won two IQ tests but never a super-supp; I did win one great thing, a free fighter slot; those are the only 3 truly good things I've won, and I've been hitting the links a lot to get tokens, which I'm starting to get discouraged about because I've hit so many links and won so little of value to me).