interesting KO

44 minutes ago, GreekFighter said:

MMA Tycoon :: Mixed Martial Arts Game:: Play by Play Fight Commentary

So My fighter has 11maythay/11clinch/11elbows/11strenght and sliders where 100accuracy/agressor. From hiddens i have very strong/powerful  but KOed opponent in 30s who has good chin. Does this happen a lot or it seems unusual to me?

In lower levels, granite and solid chins get KO'd quickly all the time. Nothing unique in afraid 

2 hours ago, GreekFighter said:

So My fighter has 11maythay/11clinch/11elbows/11strenght and sliders where 100accuracy/agressor. From hiddens i have very strong/powerful  but KOed opponent in 30s who has good chin. Does this happen a lot or it seems unusual to me?

If opponent had weak heart then KO's can be easy

• Downvote 1

6 hours ago, GreekFighter said:

Accuracy doesn't affect clinch strikes.

• 2 weeks later...

in my opinion its a stupid slider and it should be removed. There is no fighter in the world that want to hit hard but miss every shot. It should just be hit strong vs reserved or something like that. And stronger strikes should use like 3 times more stamina. But that accurasy vs damage slider is bullcrap. Should have been changed. I have never heard any coach give advice go for more accuracy or go for more dmg that is just not real. but i see how it can be useful in game

24 minutes ago, GreekFighter said:

in my opinion its a stupid slider and it should be removed. There is no fighter in the world that want to hit hard but miss every shot. It should just be hit strong vs reserved or something like that. And stronger strikes should use like 3 times more stamina. But that accurasy vs damage slider is bullcrap. Should have been changed. I have never heard any coach give advice go for more accuracy or go for more dmg that is just not real. but i see how it can be useful in game

I get what he was going for tbh, but the slider is misguided at best. There's definitely some fighters that reflect the tycoon damage sliders (Derrick Lewis, Hendo would be examples of guys who roll idiotic levels of damage in almost every shot), but those people are generally pretty terrible strikers.

Most decent strikers will vary the speed, rythm and power of their shots to some extent. In my opinion, the damage/acc slider should just decide how many of your strikes are heavy vs how many of your shots are lighter.

1 hour ago, GreekFighter said:

"No IRL fighter wants to go as hard as they can and land only 1 out of 10 shots" -> I KNOW RIGHT? IMAGINE IF GUY DID THAT AND BECAME A CHAMP

tenor.gif

wait wat?