Difference between instant flights and renting a Jet?

IconManagement

Hello,

So my fighters are based in Tokyo and I have two fights coming up. First one is Montreal/Canada and second one is in New York/Usa. So how exactly do I get my fighters to show up for their fights? As far as I can see my options seem to be to either click instant flight button and set things up or rent a private jet. Other than renting a jet being way more expensive what are the actual differences between these two methods. It would seem instant flight thing takes about 10 energy, which I assume can be recovered before the fight by getting there early and doing nothing. Are there any actual real benefits to renting a private jet?

26 minutes ago, IconManagement said:

But won't my fighters lose some stamina/energy if I dont do anything? As it is I have set them to fly 2 days in advance just to prevent that from happening.

Nope, sit tight.  Stay wherever they are based for training.  They'll just magically take part in the fights no matter where the event is located and be right back where they were minus only the energy they lost during the fight itself.  No $ expense to fly, no energy loss for doing so, no lost training time by going there early.  All good.

• Upvote 1