Time for a fighter

TheMatth99

30 minutes ago, scottxbandz said:

kishion matthews said that fighters typically join Syn by the time they are 25 or so.  "Fighters will age one year every 18 weeks" <- from the wiki.. so thats basically 4 months n some change... so looking at two years on some projects realistically

I think that's outdated, or something.  I thought my fighters would age one year every 3 months.  It seems (this is an approximation) like they aged one year after 12 weeks, a little sooner than I expected.  It's definitely less than 3 months.

1 hour ago, TheMatth99 said:

How long does it take in real life time to get a fighter in his prime?

Vastly varies depending on the fighters learning speed. 

6.0+ is ideal, 5.5 is tolerable if you don’t mind the wait, anything lower than 5.0 and the fighter will likely never reach his peak before his skills start to decline. 

58 minutes ago, Bynum said:

I think that's outdated, or something.  I thought my fighters would age one year every 3 months.  It seems (this is an approximation) like they aged one year after 12 weeks, a little sooner than I expected.  It's definitely less than 3 months.

shows what i know :)

20 minutes ago, TheMatth99 said:

How much is a 7+ fighter worth?

bout tree fiddy

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, TheMatth99 said:

How long does it take in real life time to get a fighter in his prime?

About 15-18 months give or take to hit peak skills. 

20 hours ago, popart said:

Vastly varies depending on the fighters learning speed. 

6.0+ is ideal, 5.5 is tolerable if you don’t mind the wait, anything lower than 5.0 and the fighter will likely never reach his peak before his skills start to decline. 

I am testing that right now with one of the guys I have. He is at 153 sessions on punches and still Sens+

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, MMADanaWhite said:

What does the score you say looks like from 3.5 to 7.5

so in order to check learning speed several things have to happen. 

Your fighter has to have a one on one training session in a secondary that they have NO points in at creation.

After this, go to 'Skills Snapshots' in the statistics session under VIP

Highlight the bar of said skill, right click and "inspect," this should highlight a number that's somewhere between 2.5 and 5- multiply that by 1.5 and you have your learning speed.

Hopefully that's not too confusing, if so i'm sure someone has explained it better in the noob help section.