What are the benefits of a elite sparbot?

Zello

15 hours ago, andy808 said:

Kinda like your shit attitude of winning the belt in an org and immediately running?

I see you've taken forum lessons from bjorn, downvote and dip. Kinda like when a fight comes your way, you just dip out

You think after years of playing this game, fighting the best managers, winning, defending and loosing belts in lots of different orgs.. After that I decide to sack all my fighters and leave just to dodge one fight against you? ? Nah, you cannot be that stupid, that would be almost Camara-level dumb. You are just looking for a bit of trolling here.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, andy808 said:

And yet here we are. And all your fighters? You mean all 4 of them? Ok guy, dont make it sound like you actually have a full roster like a normal manager, even when you previously played you lacked the brain capacity to field a full roster and just cheesed it with a handful of fighters

You sure you're in the right thread?

• Upvote 1

On 9/23/2021 at 12:39 AM, Zello said:

Lots of people keep Elite fighters and only use them for sparring. Does that help at all?

I'm not sure what the exact numerical advantages are, but I'm of the understanding that having higher skilled fighters in your spar sessions helps increase the gains for your lesser skilled fighters. Think of it like training with GSP versus some local guy who's fought a couple of times. Higher skills = better training.  

• Like 2

On 9/27/2021 at 2:40 PM, soyster89 said:

I'm not sure what the exact numerical advantages are, but I'm of the understanding that having higher skilled fighters in your spar sessions helps increase the gains for your lesser skilled fighters. Think of it like training with GSP versus some local guy who's fought a couple of times. Higher skills = better training.  

+1

I remember reading somewhere (maybe the wiki?) long ago that a 2 star difference is what you need for the maximum gain. So if you are a beginner you don't need GSP, any competent coach would do. It sounds realistic and also in line with the rest of the training system so I always went by that. That's it for me, bye guys.

• Upvote 1