HIGHLAND $6mil CREATION DATE TOURNAMENT

clydebankblitz

Lek Buddah - Confirm participation by midnight GMT TONIGHT

Theocrates Lusturious - Confirm participation by midnight GMT TONIGHT

Dana White - Create 1 eligible fighter by midnight GMT tomorrow

Aaron Aaronson - Create 1 eligible fighter by midnight GMT tomorrow

Rob Devsatation - Create 1 eligible fighter by midnight GMT tomorrow

16 minutes ago, MasterLeader said:

Is it correct that we are the only group with fights on 31st October? Seems very soon!

Most people seemed to want it to kick off as soon as possible that I spoke to, but as I'd booked Highland nearly a month in advance I only had two spots available on the first card. It's all evened up anyways. Group H have 12 days for their first event after Group A, but Group A finishes 12 days before Group H. So by the time any of the groups clash, they'll have the same training time. Everyone in each group has the same amount of training time as each other, and every fighter was finalised at the same time, so it SHOULD be equal. Let me know if there's any concerns I've missed out though.

• Upvote 1

REMOVED

Theocrates Lusturious - Has been removed.

Dana White - Removed at request.

AT RISK

Aaron Aaronson - Needs to create a fighter by midnight UK time tonight to keep his place in the tournament.

ADDED

Ben Greedy - Has been promoted from the reserves.

Dan Bill - Has been promoted from the reserves.

• Like 1

On 20/10/2021 at 14:04, clydebankblitz said:

REMOTO

Teócrates Lujurioso - Ha sido eliminado.

Dana White: eliminado a pedido.

EN RIESGO

Aaron Aaronson: necesita crear un luchador para la medianoche de esta noche, hora del Reino Unido, para mantener su lugar en el torneo.

ADICIONAL

Ben Greedy: ha sido ascendido desde las reservas.

Dan Bill: ha sido ascendido desde las reservas.

I never said I did not ask to be eliminated ok, that is false.

You are officially good to create your fighters!

Quick reminder;

All fighters should be 25 year old creations
All fighters must be able to fight at Bantamweight

The finalisation date is Wednesday, October 27th. This is the date you must have your fighter locked in for. You have two weeks to test out your fighters. 
Myself and Cian Coggins have been in touch and he's happy to host some test fights in his promotion; IC&E Championship. Due to the 7 day rule, we were only able to set up the first event for October 20th, but we'll get another two events on the Friday 22nd and Sunday 24th. If you're looking to get your fighters on one of these cards, message myself or Cian (https://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=60945).

Good luck everyone!

Hi,

Here are those all important dates for the Highland Bantamweight Tournament!

The creation date is Wednesday, October 13th.
The finalisation date is Wednesday, October 27th.

The rules are simple;

Must be 25 year old creation
Must be able to fight at Bantamweight
Must be created on or after the Creation Date
Must be ready to fight from the Finalisation Date

You may make as many fighters are you want to test out. You can make 10 guys on the creation date and pick the best by the finalisation date if you wish. You can create your fighter any time between the Creation and Finalisation Dates.
You can find the full, albeit subject to change, schedule of fights here; https://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?/topic/68694-highland-6mil-creation-date-tournament/&do=findComment&comment=953302

If you have any questions at all, get them to be ASAP.

Thanks,
Good Luck.
CM

Starting to add the fighters to the front page now.

Just an FYI that the schedule is going to be subject to change before the tournament kicks off. I'll have it sorted 100% on Thursday when contracts and fight offers start going out.

What I might do is move Group A to November 5th to start the same date as the others. This means that Group D would move to Nov 7 and Group F would move to Nov 14 (Would have been Nov 12 but I don't have space on that card). Basically other than that one date, Group D and F would move their dates to those on the following group (or in other words, each fight takes place 2 days later than the existing schedule). As I said I'll have that laid out clearly by the time fight offers are rolling out.

The finalisation date is on Wednesday at Midnight so make sure to chuck your fighter IDs in before the deadline.

Without wanting to be a huge hassle, which I am almost sure it will be, can we get an updated schedule with the changes, or the one posted edited? Just curious who is going when and who is facing who with all of the...ahem...controversy surrounding who is in and not. Thanks in advance if this is possible, if not, I totally understand!