Automatic clothe changing...

SavageMMa

Can we please make this a thing? I don't have time to tell my grown ass fighters to fucking change their fucking shirts. As a VIP user I should be able to set my fighters clothes to be changes after it gets below x quality. This is an MMA manager game not a fucking MMA daycare. These grown ass men should be able to change their own clothes as long as you keep them supplied. #FAIL

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, SavageMMa said:

Can we please make this a thing? I don't have time to tell my grown ass fighters to fucking change their fucking shirts. As a VIP user I should be able to set my fighters clothes to be changes after it gets below x quality. This is an MMA manager game not a fucking MMA daycare. These grown ass men should be able to change their own clothes as long as you keep them supplied. #FAIL

100% agree with you but if you ever hire a PA it's basically paying for an easy button / shortcut / timesaver because they change your clothes and manage fighter morale for you.