I wrote a novella, want to read it?

thb

As some of you guys might know, I started writing on this site a couple of years ago. Basically, I found out on this forum that I really like to write. After a while, I decided to write a book.

I now have my very first book coming out early January next year and I’m currently looking for a few people who would be willing to read it and hopefully leave a review on Amazon (when it is published) or Goodreads (already possible). In exchange you will get a free advanced reader copy of my work. PM me if you’re interested.

What’s it about?
Wrestling with Bullies is a coming of age young adult novella for anyone who has ever wanted to stand up against their bullies.

59003338. sx318

• Upvote 5

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 11/27/2021 at 9:34 PM, thb said:

Wrestling with Bullies is a coming of age young adult novella for anyone who has ever wanted to stand up against their bullies.

59003338. sx318

For anyone who might be interested, Wrestling with Bullies is available for free on Amazon the next two days. Grab a free copy while you can :)

• Upvote 1